Crevasse Dam is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
Binding the two sides of a crevasse to create an artificial reservoir upstream, the Crevasse Dam survived the Great War perfectly intact and was later used by the Appalachian Brotherhood of Steel to research the local wildlife - part of a pet project undertaken by one of the Scribes - and the Free States to flush the river of radiation when the Mire's wildlife got particularly aggressive.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The Crevasse Dam consists of the dam proper and the maintenance building (east) and the water control station (west). The excellent shooting positions from the roof of the control station make attacks hazardous if made without cover or any other way to protect against, say, super mutants spamming missiles. Inside is a much more direct confrontation, though the control station requires care due to the verticality of the combat area.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Bobbleheads (2): In the lockers in the maintenance building (east) and the office area in the water control station (west).
- Magazines (2): On the shelves in the eastern building and in the shelves in the office area in the western building.
- Power armor: In the locked big rig trailer; key is on the dead raider lord on top of the western building.
- Thanks Lenny: In the office on the bottom floor of the western building.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Crevasse Dam appears in Fallout 76.