If the clothes make the man, then here are the means to remake yourself!”— Crow, Fallout 3.
Crow trades clothing and armor as a caravan merchant in Fallout 3.
Background[edit | edit source]
Crow used to be a Tribal before he became a merchant, making his uncanny spiritual views on the Capital Wasteland seem odd when mixed with his uncanny sense to sell Armor. There are rumors he is from Oasis, but if he is, he rightly never speaks of it.
Agatha is friends with Crow, and mentions him on her radio station. He is one of the merchants that goes to Agatha's house to trade supplies. Agatha has nothing to trade, so instead she plays songs for Crow on her home-made violin in return for the supplies she needs.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Crow can be found wandering the wastes with the following characters:
|Crow's caravan guard||00052bc3||00069c43|
|Crow's pack brahmin||0002d599||00027deb|
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 483-1197*|
Sells: armor and clothing
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: 79*|
|This character is involved in quests.|
* After second investment.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Merchant Empire: If the player invests the full amount into his caravan, Crow will gift them Crow's eyebot helmet and his Repair skill will rise to 65 (allowing him to repair items to a max of 79%).
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
- If Crow is killed his pack brahmin is not disabled and will spawn at normal locations or follow Crow's corpse if it's present in the cell.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Scoped .44 Magnum|
Drops on death
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- If Crow dies, Uncle Roe may not realize it like he does with the other merchants.
- Sometimes while wandering the wasteland and if you see Crow he will be fleeing from nothing, if you see him at paradise falls he might flee into the drain hole nearby.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Crow appears only in Fallout 3.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.67: "Crow
Crow used to be a tribal shaman and his spiritual views on the Wasteland can seem odd to others—especially when they're mixed with his uncanny sense for selling Armor. There are rumors that he came from Oasis, but if he did, he never talks about it."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)