Crush the White Legs is a main quest in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Honest Hearts.
The White Legs must be taught that Zion does not welcome them; if they want a war, a war is what they will receive.
- Meet with the tribals and begin the assault on the White Legs' camp.
- Fight your way to Three Marys and confront Joshua Graham.
- Decide the fate of Salt-Upon-Wounds.
- Allow Graham to execute Salt-Upon Wounds.
- Alternatively, pass two Speech checks of 75 and 90 with Graham to convince him to spare Salt-Upon-Wounds.
- Leave Zion.
|10|| ||Locate the White Legs leader, Salt-Upon-Wounds, and deal with him.|
|30||Return to Daniel at the Narrows.|
- Following the completion of this quest, all named characters will leave Zion Canyon, but generic tribals will remain.
- Though he is a companion, the player cannot talk to Joshua, or trade gear with him while he is in your party. He will simply decline with a variety of terse responses such as 'Now is not the time' or 'He he. I don't think so'.
- Once you start this quest, until finished, all the enemies other than the White Legs disappear from Zion Canyon.
- If you haven't collected the Survivalist's rifle, then it is possible you may encounter a White Legs tribal armed with it when traveling to Three Marys, as some White Legs spawn on Red Gate close to the body of Randall Clark.
- Once the quest has begun, fast travel is unavailable until completion.
- It is not possible to save all the Dead Horses and Sorrows, due to some of their deaths being scripted.
- If Joshua is too far behind the player when rock detonation occurs, you may be notified that he has left your party and lost his perk, but he will not initiate the dialogue telling you to look for another way around, and when you reach Salt-Upon-Wounds, Joshua will not be there, and you will be unable to move or interact.you can solve this by waiting for Joshua before you enter the area and kill him, it will fail the mission but will activate a new one and you can fast travel and get the map to get out of Zion (you will NOT get any or the items at the end but you will keep your save) or reload a save before Joshua leaves your party.
|Act 1||Ain't That a Kick in the Head · Back in the Saddle · By a Campfire on the Trail · They Went That-a-Way · Ring-a-Ding-Ding!|
|Act 2||Wild Card (Wild Card: Ace in the Hole, Change in Management, You and What Army?, Side Bets, Finishing Touches) · The House Always Wins (I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII) · Render Unto Caesar · Et Tumor, Brute? · Things That Go Boom · Kings' Gambit · For the Republic, Part 2 · You'll Know It When It Happens/Arizona Killer|
|Act 3||No Gods, No Masters · All or Nothing · Veni, Vidi, Vici · Eureka!|
|Other||Come Fly With Me · Crazy, Crazy, Crazy · Ghost Town Gunfight · Guess Who I Saw Today · Left My Heart · My Kind of Town · The Legend of the Star and A Valuable Lesson · Unfriendly Persuasion · Wheel of Fortune|
|Companion quests||ED-E My Love · For Auld Lang Syne · Heartache by the Number · I Could Make You Care · I Forgot to Remember to Forget · Nothin' But a Hound Dog · One For My Baby|
|Unmarked quests||A Bit of Slap and Tickle · Access Powers · All Fired Up! · Andy and Charlie · Arachnophobia · Arizona Scavenger · Barton the Fink · Bear Necessities · Big Winner (Atomic Wrangler, The Gomorrah, The Tops, Ultra-Luxe, Vikki & Vance) · Bounty Killer (I, II) · Brotherhood Bond (I, II) · Caching in at the Cove · Cajoling a Cudgel · Claws Mended · Claws Out · Dealing with Contreras · Defacing the Humble Stone · Democracy Inaction · Don't Poke at the Bear · Eddie's Emissary · Exhumin' Nature · Flogging a Dead Corpse · Friend of the Followers · Getting a Leg Up from Andy · Gland for Some Home Cooking · Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger · Hat's Entertainment · Help for Halford · Hidden Valley computer virus · Highway to the Danger Zone (I, II) · Honorary Rocketeer · I Love Bananas · Iron and Stealing · Keith's Caravan Charade · Laurifer Gladiator · Lenk's Bad Debts · Lily and Leo · Long-Term Care · Malleable Mini Boomer Minds · Maud's Muggers · Meeting an Equal · Missing a Few Missiles · Not Worth a Hill of Corn and Beans · Of Boomers and Education · Old School Ghoul · A Pair of Dead Desperados (I, II) · Papers, Please · Pistol Packing · Playing on the Old Joana · Poor Meat Never Makes Good Soup · Powder to the People · Power to the People · Proper Burial · Razzle Dazzle! · Reach for the Sky, Mister! · Rest and Resupply · Ringo's Caravan Rules · Rotface's Loose Lips · The Screams of Brahmin · Silus Treatment · Short-Term Treatment · Smooth-Talking Criminal · Strategic Nuclear Moose · Straus Calls · Strip Search · Saving (or Savaging) Sergeant Teddy · Stocking Up · Suits You, Sarah · A Team of Moronic Mercenaries · Team Spirit · The Thorn Mayhem · Thought for the Day · Tourist Traipse · Trudy's Radio Repair · A Trusted Aide · Useless Baubles or Fancy Trinkets? · We Must Stop Beating Like This · We Must Stop Meeting Like This (I, II, III, IV) · Wind-Brahmin Wrangler · You Gotta Break Out a Few Eggs · You Make Me Feel Like a Woman|
| Cut quests||Auto-Inject Quest · Bright and Shiny · Chip Provenance · Debug Topics · Jailhouse Rock · Meat of Champions (quest) · TempMan · The Thorn Mayhem · Underpass Water Purifier · Viva Las Vegas! · Welcome to Fabulous New Vegas|