You're a mess. I hope you brought a lot of money with you.”— Cutter, Fallout 3.
Cutter was born in 2236 in the pens at Paradise Falls. Cutter spent her youth learning wasteland medicine from her mother and took the duty of caretaker for the slaves after her mother passed away. She slowly grew bitter and frustrated with the slaves because of their inability to fight back against the slavers. After spending nearly a decade of trading medical services, she was able to buy her freedom. Since Paradise Falls still needed a doctor, she stayed to milk the slavers for all she could.
Interactions with the player character
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character is a doctor.||
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 120-480*|
|This character is involved in quests.|
* Cutter has actually two different stores with separate caps and wares.
|Wasteland surgeon outfit x2|
Drops on death
- Since she is marked as evil, killing her will provide increase the player's karma.
Cutter appears only in Fallout 3.
- Cutter will not become hostile if you attack the other slavers out of her sight.
- Sometimes when Cutter is killed, she will not drop the keys. Reloading from the latest save may fix this.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.67: "Cutter
Forty-one-year-old Cutter was born in the pens, a slave. She spent her youth learning Wasteland medicine from her mother. When her mother passed away, Cutter took over caretaker duties for the slaves but slowly grew bitter and frustrated with the slaves' inability to fight back against the Slavers. Spending nearly a decade trading her services, she earned enough Caps to buy her freedom. Since Paradise Falls needed a skilled medic, she stayed, taking wealthy Slavers for all she could. Find her at the clinic."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)