Dabney Homestead is a location in Fallout 76.
Located near Valley Galleria, this small, derelict homestead succumbed to the Mire, but can still be taken over by enterprising dwellers.
Points of interest
- The homestead consists of two buildings, the main home and a red barn, with a field in between. The barn has mostly junk, but the house contains a weapons and a workshop workbench, as well as a level 3 locked safe.
- The build area for the workshop encompasses a roughly circle-shaped area, bounded by the derelict buildings. It offers food (6), water (8), copper (3), and fertilizer, concrete, wood, and junk resource nodes (1 each).
- Holotapes and Notes
- Dear Tucker: The note is nailed to the front door frame.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Dabney Homestead appears in Fallout 76.