The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Dazzle was born around Vegas, but grew up in New Vegas's Westside. Her father left Dazzle's mother when she was young and she grew up with her mother until she died. At some point she was bought by the Omertas and became a prostitute at Gomorrah on the New Vegas Strip. While she admits that it can be bad at the Gomorrah some days, she'll take the Gomorrah over "that dump" in Westside.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a pimp or prostitute and sells sex.||
Can be hired for 100 caps.
|This character is involved in quests.|
- The White Wash: Dazzle has some valuable information. She tells the Courier to talk to Trent Bascom at the NCR sharecropper farms for more information on White.
- Dazzle will have sex with the Courier for 100 caps. Dazzle is one of the two prostitutes in Gomorrah whose "services" can be purchased, the other being Joana.
- Low-intelligence characters (3 and below) will be able to "accidentally" underpay Dazzle for her services by 25 caps. She won't notice the underpay until after the fact and will confront the player about upon next conversation. The player can then get out of it by apologizing or insulting Dazzle on her intelligence, which angers her and will no longer offer her services to the player.
- "Hey there, sugar. I'm Dazzle. What can I do for you... or to you? You're so handsome I might just give you a discount."
- "Hi, honey. I'm Dazzle. What can I do for you... or to you? Every night's ladies night here."
- "You damn idiot. I just counted those caps you gave me, and there's not enough there!"
- "All those NCR troops should see me to celebrate. Come one, come all!"
- "I'm not letting the Legion make me a slave. Even I have standards."
- "Guess it's true what they say - the house always wins in the end."
- "No Mr. House, no NCR, no Legion, no rules! New Vegas is going to be just one wild, never-ending party."
- "[You ever spend time with a trooper named White?] Yeah, he used to come around here a lot. Haven't seen him in a while, though. Why?"
- "[He's gone missing, and I'm trying to track him down. Any ideas?] He used to go on and on about water and the farms east of the Strip. He was talking to one of the farmers named Bascom, had some problem with NCR. Boring as hell, but it was his money and his time, so I let him talk about whatever."
|Exposed prostitute outfit|
|Note from White to Dazzle|
Drops on death
- Dazzle has several cut post-Hoover Dam lines that reflect her opinion on who won.
- If the player has enough Med-X, the Medicine or Speech check can be repeated for infinite XP.
- Red Lucy, etc. Dazzle has no scripted 'orgasmic' noises to play during the player's intercourse with her, unlike Joana,
Dazzle appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- The Courier: "Where are you from?"
Dazzle: "Well now, that's unusual. Normally no one cares enough to ask. To be honest, I don't rightly know. My mama was from around these parts. I can remember her face, but not her name. More than I can remember of my daddy, I guess. We lived in Westside before the Omertas bought me. As bad as it can be some days in here, it's better than living in that dump."