Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Better image needed
An image on this page has quality issues that need to be rectified. Please help The Vault by editing or replacing it with a better version.
Dead slaves can be found throughout the Capital Wasteland.
Background[edit | edit source]
These slaves met their untimely end when they fell at the hands of the harsh wasteland while in search of a safe haven for escaped slaves, the Temple of the Union. They hold the slave map on them which notes the location of this safe haven.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character has no special interactions.|
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Wasteland settler outfit|
Drops on death
Locations[edit | edit source]
- The RobCo Facility parking lot, south of the building near the road.
- Directly northeast of Big Town, on the side of the road.
- In northern area of Metro Central. Walking from the Dupont Circle Station entrance, once you reach the tracks take the first left through an opening between the tracks. The body is located to the right of the crashed train just through the opening.
- Near Canterbury Commons.
- South of Paradise Falls, near a ruined house.
- Dead slaves can also show up as a random encounter.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Dead slaves appear in Fallout 3.