Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The deathclaw warehouse is an old warehouse in the Boneyard which used to be the home of the Rippers gang (as evidenced by the Ripper! movie posters). Ever since deathclaws occupied the area, it became a warzone, where the deadly lizards slaughtered any unwary wanderers.
Three deathclaws can be found on the surface and will respawn one in-game hour after death, if the area is reentered. Rarely, one or two may respawn instead of three.
In the dark of the basement, the wanderer will find the more powerful mother deathclaw and her eggs.
A scavenger carrying repair parts to Adytum has fallen victim to the deathclaws; his corpse (or bloodstain, if enough time passes) can be searched for the parts, which has the outward appearance of junk.
Players accustomed to Fallout 2 deathclaws will find the earlier versions can be approached up to a much shorter range before they notice and attack, while the Mother is more like what they are used to.
Layout[edit | edit source]
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
The player is tasked with obtaining parts to Fix hydroponic farms in Adytum. by Miles, and Sammael mentions that a scavenger sent to get the parts never returned. Gabriel of the Gun Runners asks the Vault Dweller to exterminate the deathclaws.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Killing all three surface deathclaws nets the player 3000 XP.
- The player may kill the deathclaws, rest an hour, leave the map, and return to gain the 3000 xp over and over. The Vault Dweller cannot rest in the adjacent zones, and the deathclaws will not spawn until the area is reentered.
- While the deathclaws have 250 HP, the mother deathclaw has 320, and noticeably better Damage Resistance / Damage Threshold, too. Killing the mother deathclaw nets the player 1500 XP; killing the mother and eggs stops the surface deathclaws from respawning as well as completing the Gun Runners' quest.
- The stairs down to the basement are in the upper-right corner of the warehouse, they are charcoal color against a dark gray floor in a dark corner; easy to miss.
- The mother deathclaw is in the lower-right corner of the basement next to her eggs; she has the sharp eyesight that deathclaws have in Fallout 2 and will attack from much further away than her offspring.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Deathclaw warehouse appears in Fallout.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes after returning a day after you kill a deathclaw, an item will appear on one of their corpses that will cause the game to crash.