The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Don't shoot at me or my friends, I think we'll get along just fine!”
Defender Rococo Rockfowl is a member of the Brotherhood Outcasts in Fallout 3..
Guarding the bridge from Fairfax Ruins, Rococo Rockfowl is a heavy weapons specialist, who deals with regular Raider incursions in a rather laid-back but extremely competent manner. He was given his unusual name by his father, a voracious reader, who had just read Encyclopedia Atomica (Volume VIII Radiology-Saskatchewan). Apart from perimeter defense, he is also often paired with Defender Morgan for special operations.
Rockfowl claims to have no beef with Elder Owyn Lyons himself or with Lyons' branch of the Brotherhood, but simply sees Lyons' actions as a departure from their basic duties and ergo, not his style.
Defender Rockfowl patrols the highway flyover over the entrance to Fort Independence.
Interactions with the player character
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
Effects of player actions
- Rockfowl will attack if the Lone Wanderer decides to start a fight with the Outcasts.
|Outcast power armor|
Outcast power helmet
|CZ53 personal minigun|
or Gatling laser
|Fort Independence access|
Drops on death
- Defender Rockfowl patrols the highway flyover over the entrance to Fort Independence. Because this is very close to the raider-infested Fairfax Ruins, Rockfowl may spot one of the raiders inside the ruins, causing him to run inside for a fight. This draws out all the other raiders and initiates a large firefight that the Defender may not survive without the Lone Wanderer's assistance.
- "I wonder if they ever wrote a sequel?"
- "We've got power armor and big guns and we're the ones doing the talking right now."
- "Usually, that's all a person needs to know, and they stop asking questions. You going to stop asking questions, now?"
- If killed, he may respawn once his corpse has disappeared or became a ash/goo pile.
- In some cases the non-player character will not even appear, similar to the non-player character Defender Morgan.
Rococo Rockfowl appears only in Fallout 3.
- The Lone Wanderer: "Rococo Rockfowl? How did you end up with a name like that?"
Rococo Rockfowl: "Pop had an encyclopedia. He was real proud of it. Encyclopedia Atomica, Volume VIII, Radiology - Saskatchewan. I must have read it about a thousand times. I wonder if they ever wrote a sequel?"
(Rococo Rockfowl's dialogue)
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.68: "Defender Rococo Rockfowl
Guarding the bridge from Fairfax Ruins is heavy-weapons specialist Rockfowl, who deals with regular Raider incursions in a rather laid-back but extremely competent manner. His father was a voracious reader and named him after reading the Encyclopedia Atomica (Volume VII Radiology-Saskatchewan)."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)
- Fort Independence Field Report 2: "Defender Morgan and I executed a reconnaissance mission last night to gauge Raider entrenchment in the structural underground of Fairfax. We located three entrances into underground utility tunnels, and confirmed the enemy has occupied and fortified these positions. Some are undefended. We also identified a small weapons cache in the southeast section of the tunnels. We were compromised by a patrol while placing explosives here. In accordance to mission parameters, we did not engage, instead retreating to Base. Raiders will be likely to attach more patrols to that area now."