Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Detonator (Fallout Tactics)
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
Used in conjunction with planted charges.”
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
A military detonator with a frequency tuner. Olive green with a big, red flashing trigger.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Found on each remote detonator trap.
- One is given to you on completion of the first mission.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This weapon must be used with the remote detonator trap in order to have any use.
- In order to use this, you must first set a matching three digit number on both this and the trap, plant the remote detonator trap some place, and then use this item in one of your two item slots. If you lose the detonator, the trap becomes unusable. The detonator is furniture provided with the trap.
- It is possible to detonate multiple remote detonator traps at once, just simply set all of the three digit numbers to the same frequency.