Devil's Backbone is a location in Fallout 76.
A natural landmark formed out of Tuscarora Sandstone endemic to West Virginia, the backbone sits just off Route 107, east of Huntersville, and was a popular hiking destination.
Points Of Interest
- The formation is a landmark and an orientation point, with limited loot at the derelict camping spots below the flagpole, along the peak, and in the military graves near the pond by the bridge.
- Holotapes and Notes
- Notice of Expulsion: The note is in the back of the vehicle next to the red Zip car.
- Trappers' Warning: The holotape can be found at the abandoned raider campsite northeast of this location, on top of a wooden crate under one of the makeshift awnings.
- Trappers Note: The note is nailed to a wooden board at the abandoned raider campsite northeast of this location.
- Plans and Recipes
- A recipe can be found on a wooden barrel at the abandoned raider camp northeast of this location.
- Dynamic spawns
- Weapons: Assault rifle, combat rifle (semi-automatic), combat shotgun, hunting rifle, pipe weapons of all types
- Consumables: Any alcoholic drink, Psycho, Psychotats
- Ammo: Any ranged ammo
- Power armor: Raider power armor pieces
- Junk: Bobby pin, pack of cigarettes, cigarette carton, cigarette, rat poison, radio jammer, assorted bones
Devil's Backbone appears in Fallout 76.