The Dickerson Tabernacle Chapel is a ruined church in the northwest corner of the Capital Wasteland, between Deathclaw Sanctuary, WKML Broadcast Station and Mount Mabel Camp Ground.
The chapel is in poor structural condition and it is remarkable that it still stands. A man called Drifter inhabits the upper level. On the ground floor there is a podium, some supplies and a few beds.
- The top level, where Drifter is, can be accessed with a bit of effort.
- There is a skeleton of a man dead behind a pew that he appeared to be using as cover, as well as 2 ammunition cans and a combat shotgun next to him.
- There are also 2 skeletons outside of the church which could have been the men that the gunman killed.
- There is no need to climb up into the rafters to search the drifter, the Lone Wanderer can dismember him and search the pieces or use an explosive such as a frag grenade to knock him down.
Dickerson Tabernacle Chapel appears only in Fallout 3.
- ↑ Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.314: "1.08: DICKERSON TABERNACLE CHAPEL (LAT -19/LONG 19)
FREEFORM QUEST: HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER
Sitting on a blasted heath are the remains of a once-thriving Tabernacle Church, now a dilapidated shell that's home to a Drifter, standing on the old roof supports. Sneak in the back to ambush him; knock him off his perch to secure the items he's carrying. The Reservist's Rifle and Oasis Coordinates are of interest, especially the rifle for long-range Deathclaw take-downs. The Oasis Coordinates and the Druid's Hood indicate that the Drifter may once have been part of the Treeminders. Check the Oasis Coordinates (LAT -03/LONG 28), and search the area for the following items:"
(Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition Tour of the Capital Wasteland)