Dine and Dash/Fallout: New Vegas
Dine and Dash
Effects[edit | edit source]
It is acquired after consuming 25 different corpses with the Cannibal perk. After earning this perk, the player has the option to "Dine and Dash", which allows the player to take human remains with them to consume later.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Dine and Dash perk does not affect the Ghastly Scavenger perk.
- Although the perk allows you to take remains, the player will still go through the long animation as if he is devouring the corpse.
- Even when you Dine and Dash from a ghoul corpse, you will not get ghoul remains.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- The term 'dine and dash' refers to the act of eating a meal at a restaurant, and then leaving the premises without paying the bill for said meal. While not a crime against nature as in the context of the game, it is certainly a criminal offense toward the restaurant.
- This perk was created by J.E. Sawyer