The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Better image needed
An image on this page has quality issues that need to be rectified. Please help The Vault by editing or replacing it with a better version.
Background[edit | edit source]
After speaking to the player, he will run to Cottonwood Cove and disappear from the map.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character starts quests.|
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Roving trader hat
|Food, water, various Legion-approved chems|
Drops on death
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Frumentarius may appear near the player at various locations, including the railroads near Helios One, the 188 trading post, near Cottonwood Cove, and at Powder Ganger camp south.
- If he approaches through hostile areas of the wasteland, he may be killed before he can contact the Courier and initiate the quests.
- Despite being disguised he will still be attacked on sight by enemies of the Legion, such as NCR troopers.
- In case he is killed before getting a chance to talk to you, you can enter the following console commands to revive him and initiate the Quest Caesar's Favor/Hire:
- prid 00164ED0 -- Selects Disguised Frumentarius
- moveto player -- Spawns the dead body next to the Courier
Now, face the corpse and open the console. Move the cursor over the dead body and left click, then type the following command:
- resurrect -- Revives the Disguised Frumentarius
Note: Sometimes the dead body won't spawn, in that case try traveling to a location close to where he got killed.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The Disguised Frumentarius appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.