|Type||One-handed melee weapon|
|Damage||See main article|
- Reduces target damage output by 20% for 3 s
- +50% limb damage
- +1 Endurance
Disorderly Conduct is a unique weapon in Fallout 76.
A special legendary weapon received for completing Survival challenges. As expected, it's very powerful, with guaranteed multiple legendary effects. As expected, it's only available in Survival mode.
- Survival mode reward, available June 18–24: Spreading Anarchy:
- Craft a Molotov cocktail
- Kill a human-like creature (scorched, ghoul, super mutant etc.) with an explosive weapon (eg. Molotov, grenade, etc.)
- Destroy a robot while wielding a protest sign.
- Only the killing blow counts, so the player is free to wear the target down and then tap it gently with a protest sign to complete this objective.
- Take a photo in a church or shrine while naked (the player cannot wear any apparel).
- The objective is most easily completed in Charleston, as it has the First Friends church and plenty of humanoid spawns, while robots (Liberators) frequently spawn at the Charleston Trainyard. Protest signs are very common in Beckley and other areas where riots took place.