We've Moved! Just as Gamepedia has joined forces with Fandom, this wiki had joined forces with our Fandom equivalent. The wiki has been archived and we ask that readers and editors move to the now combined wiki on Fandom. Click to go to the new wiki.

Hi Gamepedia users and contributors! Please complete this survey to help us learn how to better meet your needs in the future. We have one for editors and readers. This should only take about 7 minutes!

Dog and God's dialogue

From The Vault - Fallout Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Dog and God's dialogue
Game Information
NPCDog and God
WriterChris Avellone[1]
Technical
Data FileDeadMoney.esm
 
Gametitle-FNV DM.png
Gametitle-FNV DM.png

Dialogue file tables

NVDLC01Dog

Dialogue file table
QUEST CATEGORY TOPIC TOPIC TEXT PROMPT RESPONSE TEXT FILENAME NOTES
Topic FollowersWait Wait here. {Squats down, heels, agreeing tone}Hrnnh. Dog will wait. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersWait_00005406_1
Topic FollowersLetsGo Let's get going. {Agreeable, been told to follow}Rhhhr. Dog will follow. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersLetsGo_00005446_1
Topic NVDLC01WTDogRoofBark NVDLC01WTDogRoofBark {Curious}Why leave a bear trap here, so high up. {Beat, to himself}Someone's arm must have lost it. NVDLC01Fol_NVDLC01WTDogRoo_00011CA0_1
Topic FollowersStealthing FollowersStealthing {Quiet, stealthy, low growl}Hnnnn. Dog is following. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersStealt_0000532B_1
Topic FollowersStealthing FollowersStealthing {Quiet, stealthy, low growl}No have wrist-collar now - Dog still good at not be seen. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersStealt_00012B07_1
Topic FollowersStealthing FollowersStealthing {Quiet, stealthy, low growl}How Dog hunted back West. For Lou. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersStealt_00012B08_1
Topic FollowersOverburdened FollowersOverburdened {Negatory, asked to carry too much, then whines a bit, like he's like to help but can't}Hnnh-Nnn. Dog can't carry any more. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersOverbu_00005456_1
Combat Poisoned Poison Hnnhrr... air smells bad. NVDLC01Followers_Poisoned_0000536F_1 <Watching the player enter a poisonous cloud, warning.>
Combat Poisoned Poison {To himself}Eyes stinging. NVDLC01Followers_Poisoned_00010D9D_1 <Watching the player enter a poisonous cloud, warning.>
Combat Frenzy Frenzy Rhhhharrrhhh! NVDLC01Followers_Frenzy_00005436_1
Combat OnFire OnFire {Howling as on fire, low then builds}Hrnnnnooooo! NVDLC01Followers_OnFire_000053B2_1
Combat Regenerating Regenerating {Disappointed, no pain = bad}Pain's going away. NVDLC01Fol_Regenerating_00005363_1
Combat KOed KOed Hnnh. NVDLC01Followers_KOed_00005432_1
Combat Crippled Crippled {Pained cry, crippled}Hhrrnnnnnhhh! NVDLC01Followers_Crippled_000053CE_1
Combat UsedDoctorBag UsedDoctorBag {Just got healed, slightly surprised}Hnh. Better. NVDLC01Fol_UsedDoctorBag_00005383_1
Combat NoAmmo NoAmmo {Confused that gun stopped spitting bullets}Hnnnrh? NVDLC01Followers_NoAmmo_0000534F_1
Combat WeaponIneffective WeaponIneffective {Frustrated howl}Hrhhhnnnhh! NVDLC01Fol_WeaponIneffecti_000053AE_1
Combat Wake Wake {Waking up after getting knocked out}Nnnnnn... eyes went black. NVDLC01Followers_Wake_0000537F_1
Combat Wake Wake {Waking up after getting knocked out, quiet}Good thing Dog wake up and not other voice. NVDLC01Followers_Wake_00013B82_1
Combat HealthQuarter HealthQuarter {Whimpering, in pain}Hnnnhrrrrrhn. NVDLC01Fol_HealthQuarter_00005442_1
Topic FollowersTacticsCombatPassive I want you not to attack enemies unless I've already engaged them. {Confused, then shrugs}Only if save pieces for Dog... NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005398_1
Topic FollowersFiredYes Yes, I'm sure. {Dismissed, whines a bit like a whipped dog}Dog will leave. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersFiredY_00005394_1
Detection StartCombatResponse StartCombatResponse {Eager snarl, on the hunt}Arrrooooooooooohnhrhnhr. NVDLC01Fol_StartCombatResp_000053E8_1
Detection StartCombatResponse StartCombatResponse {Eager snarl, on the hunt}So hungry. NVDLC01Fol_StartCombatResp_0000FCB4_1
Detection StartCombatResponse StartCombatResponse {Eager, pleased, draw this out}Time to feed. NVDLC01Fol_StartCombatResp_000053E9_1
Detection LostToNormal LostToNormal {Dismissive}Hnnf. NVDLC01Fol_LostToNormal_0000542C_1
Detection CombatToNormal CombatToNormal {Hopeful}Do good? Eat now? NVDLC01Fol_CombatToNormal_000053DC_1
Detection CombatToNormal CombatToNormal {Affirmative growl}Hnnnrrh, all done, all gone. NVDLC01Fol_CombatToNormal_000053DD_1
Detection AlertToNormal AlertToNormal {Dismissive grunt}Hnh. NVDLC01Fol_AlertToNormal_000053A8_1
Detection NormalToCombat StartCombat {Eager, pleased, snarl}Food! NVDLC01Fol_NormalToCombat_0000543C_1
Detection NormalToCombat StartCombat {Slightly evil, cruel}Dog was getting hungry. NVDLC01Fol_NormalToCombat_0000543D_1
Detection AlertToCombat AlertToCombat {Howl on the hunt}Arrrrrroooooooooo! NVDLC01Fol_AlertToCombat_00005410_1
Detection AlertToCombat AlertToCombat Rhhhhhhrrrrrrr! NVDLC01Fol_AlertToCombat_00005411_1
Detection NormalToAlert NormalToAlert {Catches a whiff of something}Hnh? Smell something. NVDLC01Fol_NormalToAlert_00005450_1
Detection NormalToAlert NormalToAlert {Under his breath}Something's moving, moving. NVDLC01Fol_NormalToAlert_00005451_1
Detection LostIdle LostIdle Where is the food? NVDLC01Followers_LostIdle_000053D4_1
Detection LostIdle LostIdle Dog hungry, please come out. NVDLC01Followers_LostIdle_000053D5_1
Detection AlertIdle AlertIdle {Growls}Hnnnrrrrrrrrrrrr. NVDLC01Followers_AlertIdle_000053C0_1
Detection AlertIdle AlertIdle {Snarling, knows someone's near by}Hnnnnrrrrrr... NVDLC01Followers_AlertIdle_000053C1_1
Combat Assault Assault {Surprised, then low, threatening growl}Hnnhh? Hrnnnnn. NVDLC01Followers_Assault_0000532F_1
Combat AcceptYield AcceptYield {Confused}Hnnnr? {Shrugs, whatever}Hnnn. NVDLC01Fol_AcceptYield_00005387_1
Combat Steal Steal {Curious, then low, defensive growl}Hnnnh? Rhnhhhrrrr... NVDLC01Followers_Steal_00005367_1
Combat Death Death :: Death cry :: NVDLC01Followers_Death_00005343_1
Combat AvoidThreat AvoidThreat {Warning howl, pained/surprised}Hhh-hhh-hhhhnnn! NVDLC01Fol_AvoidThreat_0000540A_1
Combat Flee Flee {Panting, worried}Hnnnh-hnnnh-hnnh. NVDLC01Followers_Flee_000053A2_1
Combat Hit Hit Hnh! NVDLC01Followers_Hit_0000537B_1
Combat PowerAttack PowerAttack {Roar as he smashes something through a wall}Hnnnhhhr! NVDLC01Fol_PowerAttack_00005327_1
Combat Attack Attack {Eager howl}Hrrhrhhhhnnnh! NVDLC01Followers_Attack_00005347_1
Topic FollowersTrade Let's trade equipment. {Affirmative}Dog fetches... will share... have food? NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTrade_0000533F_1
Topic FollowersFired It's time for us to part ways. {Sad, questioning}Why you send Dog away? Dog hear you right? NVDLC01Fol_FollowersFired_0000544A_1
Topic NVDLC01DeanToDogTopic01 NVDLC01DeanToDogTopic01 {Curious, slow}I don't remember you. Who are you. NVDLC01Dea_NVDLC01DeanToDo_00010096_1
Topic NVDLC01DeanToDogTopic01 NVDLC01DeanToDogTopic01 You look like food, smell like food. Dog - hungry. NVDLC01Dea_NVDLC01DeanToDo_00010098_1
Topic NVDLC01DeanToDogTopic02 NVDLC01DeanToDogTopic02 {Slow, to himself}Reminds me, keeps the voice out of my head. He can't talk when the pain's howling at me. NVDLC01Dea_NVDLC01DeanToDo_000101F1_1
Topic NVDLC01DeanToDogTopic02 NVDLC01DeanToDogTopic02 Dog is hungry. {Frowns at Dean}Tired of your voice... when do we eat? NVDLC01Dea_NVDLC01DeanToDo_000101F3_1
Topic NVDLC01DeanToDogTopic03 NVDLC01DeanToDogTopic03 {Slow question, starts getting evil}Run from Dog? Dog knows how to hunt. Dog will find you, tear you apart. NVDLC01Dea_NVDLC01DeanToDo_000101EC_1
Topic NVDLC01DeanToDogTopic03 NVDLC01DeanToDogTopic03 Dog's been shot before, many times. Won't stop me from catching you. NVDLC01Dea_NVDLC01DeanToDo_000101EE_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialogueClinicBark NVDLC01DogDialogueClinicBark {Confused}People missing heads... make mistake coming here. {slightly eager}Make Dog hungry. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001121C_1 Dog sees some headless corpses laid out on clinic tables.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialogueGenericIdle NVDLV01DogDialogueGenericIdle {1st Time, Switching Station, Slight concern}Really dark down here. {Beat}Smell like oil and 'tronics. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CF7_1 These are the lines Dog says randomly, either with the player or alone.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialogueGenericIdle NVDLV01DogDialogueGenericIdle {1st Time, Clinic}Dog not like this place. Air smells like burnt sparks and blood. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013872_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialogueGenericIdle NVDLV01DogDialogueGenericIdle {1st Time, Cafe}{In cafe, stumbling over pronunciation}Cafe. Food place. Maybe something in kitchen? NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013873_1 These are the lines Dog says randomly, either with the player or alone.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialogueGenericIdle NVDLV01DogDialogueGenericIdle {Cafe}Like it here. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013874_1 These are the lines Dog says randomly, either with the player or alone.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialogueGenericIdle NVDLV01DogDialogueGenericIdle {Salida/Puesta Only}When Dog catch a Ghost in plastic, Dog tear him apart so they don't get back up. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CF8_1 These are the lines Dog says randomly, either with the player or alone.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialogueGenericIdle NVDLV01DogDialogueGenericIdle {Salida/Puesta only, Snffs}Smells like... flesh in plastic... lots of food around here. We should catch some. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CF9_1 These are the lines Dog says randomly, either with the player or alone.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialogueGenericIdle NVDLV01DogDialogueGenericIdle {Salida/Puesta only}{Worried}Lots of marks on walls from other dead people. They not get far. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CFA_1 These are the lines Dog says randomly, either with the player or alone.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialogueGenericIdle NVDLV01DogDialogueGenericIdle {Hushed, whispering, looks around}Hope the voice doesn't come back. Mean. Bad. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CFB_1 These are the lines Dog says randomly, either with the player or alone.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialogueGenericIdle NVDLV01DogDialogueGenericIdle {Rocks on legs}Where is Master? Did he go away? {Apologetic}Dog will be good this time. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CFC_1 These are the lines Dog says randomly, either with the player or alone.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialogueGenericIdle NVDLV01DogDialogueGenericIdle {Slight disgust}Swallowed something bad. Taste like burnt wires. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CFD_1 These are the lines Dog says randomly, either with the player or alone.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialogueGenericIdle NVDLV01DogDialogueGenericIdle {Himself, sad}Always yell at Dog. Yell at Dog because gets hungry, can't stop it... always need more. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010EDD_1 These are the lines Dog says randomly, either with the player or alone.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialogueGenericIdle NVDLV01DogDialogueGenericIdle {Himself, a little scared}Insides growling. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013875_1 These are the lines Dog says randomly, either with the player or alone.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialogueGenericIdle NVDLV01DogDialogueGenericIdle {Himself}So hungry. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013876_1 These are the lines Dog says randomly, either with the player or alone.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialogueGenericIdle NVDLV01DogDialogueGenericIdle Don't like this place. Want to go back, back to the Base. {Beat, quiet}Or the Church, miss the Church. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013877_1 These are the lines Dog says randomly, either with the player or alone.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialogueGenericIdle NVDLV01DogDialogueGenericIdle {Relaxing}Air in here not burn chest. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013878_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialogueGenericIdle NVDLV01DogDialogueGenericIdle :: Mournful whining to self :: NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013879_1 These are the lines Dog says randomly, either with the player or alone.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialogueGenericIdle NVDLV01DogDialogueGenericIdle :: Stomach rumbling.:: NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CFE_1 These are the lines Dog says randomly, either with the player or alone.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic028 <Storage Node. Do Not Translate.> ...hungry. {Evil, greedy}Come here, or Dog will chase you, break you until you no run anymore. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011DA5_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic028 <Storage Node. Do Not Translate.> {quiet}...Dog can. {Beat}What Master wants, Dog can do. {Quiet}Please don't be mad with Dog... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011DA7_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic028 <Storage Node. Do Not Translate.> ...Dog is tired... Dog tired of fighting, being here... {getting rage back}Tired of {emph}you keeping Dog caged here. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011DA9_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic028 <Storage Node. Do Not Translate.> {slightly mesmerized}...now Dog is listening to voice, your voice only. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011DAB_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic028 <Storage Node. Do Not Translate.> {Generic Affirmation for Safety: Dog}Uh-huh. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AAE_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic028 <Storage Node. Do Not Translate.> {Generic Negatory for Safety: Dog}Nnn-nnn. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AAF_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic034 {Dog}I had questions for you. {Nods, obedient}Yes, Master. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000109C8_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialoguePostGalaBad NVDLC01DogDialoguePostGalaBad Nooooooooooo! NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CBB_1 Dog is watching a fireworks display in the sky over the Villa, and he's terrified by the lights and the sounds.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialoguePostGalaBad NVDLC01DogDialoguePostGalaBad :: Howling, frightened. :: NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CBC_1 Dog is watching a fireworks display in the sky over the Villa, and he's terrified by the lights and the sounds.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialoguePostGalaBad NVDLC01DogDialoguePostGalaBad Let me out, let me out! NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CBD_1 Dog is watching a fireworks display in the sky over the Villa, and he's terrified by the lights and the sounds.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialoguePostGalaBad NVDLC01DogDialoguePostGalaBad Noise hurts, noise {emph}hurts! NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CBE_1 Dog is watching a fireworks display in the sky over the Villa, and he's terrified by the lights and the sounds.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialoguePostGalaBad NVDLC01DogDialoguePostGalaBad Streets are hurting my ears! NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CBF_1 Dog is watching a fireworks display in the sky over the Villa, and he's terrified by the lights and the sounds.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialoguePostGalaBad NVDLC01DogDialoguePostGalaBad Too bright, too bright. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CC0_1 Dog is watching a fireworks display in the sky over the Villa, and he's terrified by the lights and the sounds.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialoguePostGalaGood NVDLC01DogDialoguePostGalaGood {Hypnotized by light show in sky}Lights and fire. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CB6_1 Dog is watching a fireworks display in the sky over the Villa, and he's pretty happy about it.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialoguePostGalaGood NVDLC01DogDialoguePostGalaGood {Quiet}Pretty. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CB7_1 Dog is watching a fireworks display in the sky over the Villa, and he's pretty happy about it.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialoguePostGalaGood NVDLC01DogDialoguePostGalaGood {Frowns}Lots of noise. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CB8_1 Dog is watching a fireworks display in the sky over the Villa, and he's pretty happy about it.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialoguePostGalaGood NVDLC01DogDialoguePostGalaGood {Curious}Where is Master? Did Master make fires in the sky? NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CB9_1 Dog is watching a fireworks display in the sky over the Villa, and he's pretty happy about it.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialoguePostGalaGood NVDLC01DogDialoguePostGalaGood {At festival}:: Delighted clapping :: NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CBA_1 Dog is watching a fireworks display in the sky over the Villa, and he's pretty happy about it.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaBad NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaBad :: Weeping. :: NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CFF_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been caged in a location, and he's scared and frightened.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaBad NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaBad :: Whimpering :: NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010D00_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been caged in a location, and he's scared and frightened.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaBad NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaBad :: Howling in frustration :: NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010D01_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been caged in a location, and he's scared and frightened.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaBad NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaBad Please let me out. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010D02_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been caged in a location, and he's scared and frightened.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaBad NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaBad Dog is sorry, sorry, sorry. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010D03_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been caged in a location, and he's scared and frightened.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaBad NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaBad What did I do? NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010D04_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been caged in a location, and he's scared and frightened.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaGood NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaGood Where are lights. Dog want to see the lights. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CD7_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been told to wait and watch for a pretty fireworks display in the sky.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaGood NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaGood Can't wait to see the lights. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CD8_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been told to wait and watch for a pretty fireworks display in the sky.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaGood NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaGood :: Impatient Growl :: NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CD9_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been told to wait and watch for a pretty fireworks display in the sky.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaGood NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaGood {Scared}Hurry up, Dog doesn't like being here. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CDA_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been told to wait and watch for a pretty fireworks display in the sky.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaGood NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaGood {Crude rhyme}Got to go... Casin-oooo. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CDB_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been told to wait and watch for a pretty fireworks display in the sky.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaGood NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaGood Didn't... we do this before? Can't remember. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CDC_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been told to wait and watch for a pretty fireworks display in the sky.
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaGood NVDLC01DogDialoguePreGalaGood Want show and lights and yelling to start. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00010CDD_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been told to wait and watch for a pretty fireworks display in the sky.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueRandomBark NVDLC01DogDialogueRandomBark {Dog voice, frightened}Get away while you can, before he comes back. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0000DFBC_1 Dog is in a cage, locked in by his other (multiple) personality. He's scared, talking to himself, lines should make player sympathetic to him.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueRandomBark NVDLC01DogDialogueRandomBark {Dog voice, frightened, rocking back and forth}Makes Dog hurt self. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0000DFBD_1 Dog is in a cage, locked in by his other (multiple) personality. He's scared, talking to himself, lines should make player sympathetic to him.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueRandomBark NVDLC01DogDialogueRandomBark {Dog voice, whispering, frightened}Master, help me, Master, help me. Please. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0000DFBE_1 (Father = Elijah.) "Dog" is in a cage, locked in by his other (multiple) personality. He's scared, lines should make player sympathetic to him.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueRandomBark NVDLC01DogDialogueRandomBark {Dog voice, frightened, sad}Don't let him make me hurt myself. Hurt keeps him away. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0000DFBF_1 Dog is in a cage, locked in by his other (multiple) personality. He's scared, talking to himself, lines should make player sympathetic to him.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueRandomBark NVDLC01DogDialogueRandomBark {Dog voice}So hungry. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0000DFC0_1 Dog is in a cage, locked in by his other (multiple) personality. He's scared, talking to himself, lines should make player sympathetic to him.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueRandomBark NVDLC01DogDialogueRandomBark {Dog voice, frightened}I'll be good this time, I promise, Master, just keep him away. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0000DFC1_1 Dog is in a cage, locked in by his other (multiple) personality. He's scared, talking to himself, lines should make player sympathetic to him.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueSpecificBark NVDLC01DogDialogueSpecificBark {Dog voice}Noise makes my stomach hurt. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0000DFC2_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueSpecificBark NVDLC01DogDialogueSpecificBark {Dog voice}Turn the noise off. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0000DFC3_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueSpecificBark NVDLC01DogDialogueSpecificBark {Dog voice}Puts Dog in the cage, hiding downstairs. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0000DFC4_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueSpecificBark NVDLC01DogDialogueSpecificBark {Dog voice}He's watching, waiting for you to try and let me go. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0000DFC5_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueSpecificBark NVDLC01DogDialogueSpecificBark {Dog voice}So hungry. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0000DFC6_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenBarks NVDLC01DogKitchenBarks {1 - Sad, sing song}...going to make casino burn, no more being... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00010B2A_1 <Script Notes: Dog and God's personality are waging war on each other in these lines - they blend the words as they fight back and forth.>
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenBarks NVDLC01DogKitchenBarks {3 - "we"}...can hear you now. {Beat, cold}Not much longer, not... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_0000F32F_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenBarks NVDLC01DogKitchenBarks {5 - "tired"}...of putting Dog to sleep, he wakes up in cage, hungry, Dog wants... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_0001234B_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenBarks NVDLC01DogKitchenBarks {7 - "The reason I have to take control is..."}...Master. Master set me free, Dog needs to... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_0001234D_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenBarks NVDLC01DogKitchenBarks {9 - "We both"}...die. Dog wants to die. Don't care anymore, tired of you, tired of place. Master will... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_0001234F_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenGas NVDLC01DogKitchenGas {Sniffs, slightly confused, to himself}Something... wrong in the air. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00010B2B_1 <Dog sniffs around noticing a gas valve has been turned off.>
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenSuicide NVDLC01DogKitchenSuicide {About to set fire to the kitchen, killing himself}All fire now. Burn away voice, leave Dog in peace. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_0000F324_1 <Dog begins muttering about ending it once and for all>
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenValve NVDLC01DogKitchenValve {Confused}Why pipe not break. {Puts back into}Pipe. Break. {Frowns, relaxes}Hnh. Leave it, not important. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00010DA6_1 < Dog notices the valve has been reinforced by the player. "Why won't you break?!" >
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenValveBroken NVDLC01DogKitchenValveBroken {Slightly insistent.}Pipe {emph}stay broken. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00010F53_1 Fixed a pipe, had just twisted it closed, wants it to stay broken so the gas flow is uninterrupted.
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenValveBroken NVDLC01DogKitchenValveBroken {Slightly angry}Pipe needs to behave, or Dog will hurt pipe. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00011D26_1 Fixed a pipe, had just twisted it closed, wants it to stay broken so the gas flow is uninterrupted.
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenValveBroken NVDLC01DogKitchenValveBroken {Like patting a small child}All better. {Slightly lower}Pipe be good now, keep hissing. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00010F54_1 Equivalent of "That's better."
Radio NVDLC01RadioDeanAct1 NVDLC01RadioDeanAct1 {Curious, slow}I don't remember you. Who are you. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDea_00011370_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioDeanAct1 NVDLC01RadioDeanAct1 You look like food, smell like food. Dog - hungry. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDea_00011372_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioDeanAct1 NVDLC01RadioDeanAct1 {Slow, to himself}Reminds me, keeps the voice out of my head. He can't talk when the pain's howling at me. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDea_0001136A_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioDeanAct1 NVDLC01RadioDeanAct1 Dog is hungry. {Frowns at Dean}Tired of your voice... when do we eat? NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDea_0001136C_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioDeanAct2 NVDLC01RadioDeanAct2 {Slow question, starts getting evil}Run from Dog? Dog knows how to hunt. Dog will find you, tear you apart. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDea_00011365_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioDeanAct2 NVDLC01RadioDeanAct2 Dog's been shot before, many times. Won't stop me from catching you. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDea_00011367_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 :: Impatient Growl :: NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00011F3E_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been told to wait and watch for a pretty fireworks display in the sky.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 :: Weeping. :: NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00011F3F_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been caged in a location, and he's scared and frightened.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 :: Whimpering :: NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00011F40_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been caged in a location, and he's scared and frightened.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 :: Howling in frustration :: NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00011F41_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been caged in a location, and he's scared and frightened.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 Please let me out. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00011F42_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been caged in a location, and he's scared and frightened.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 Dog is sorry, sorry, sorry. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00011F43_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been caged in a location, and he's scared and frightened.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 What did I do? NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00011F44_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been caged in a location, and he's scared and frightened.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 Let me out, let me out! NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00011F45_1 Dog is watching a fireworks display in the sky over the Villa, and he's terrified by the lights and the sounds.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 {Himself}So hungry. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D59_1 These are the lines Dog says randomly, either with the player or alone.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 Don't like this place. Want to go back, {quieter}back to the base. {Beat, quiet}Or the Church, miss the Church. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D5A_1 These are the lines Dog says randomly, either with the player or alone.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 {Himself, a little scared}Insides growling. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D5B_1 These are the lines Dog says randomly, either with the player or alone.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 :: Mournful whining to self :: NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D5C_1 These are the lines Dog says randomly, either with the player or alone.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 {Hushed, whispering, looks around}Hope the voice doesn't come back. Mean. Bad. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D5D_1 These are the lines Dog says randomly, either with the player or alone.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 {Rocks on legs}Where is Master? Did he go away? {Apologetic}Dog will be good this time. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D5E_1 These are the lines Dog says randomly, either with the player or alone.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 {Slight disgust}Swallowed something bad. Taste like burnt wires. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D5F_1 These are the lines Dog says randomly, either with the player or alone.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 :: Stomach rumbling.:: NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D60_1 These are the lines Dog says randomly, either with the player or alone.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 Where are lights. Dog want to see the lights. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D2A_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been told to wait and watch for a pretty fireworks display in the sky.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 Can't wait to see the lights. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D2B_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been told to wait and watch for a pretty fireworks display in the sky.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 :: Impatient Growl :: NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D2C_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been told to wait and watch for a pretty fireworks display in the sky.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 {Scared}Hurry up, Dog doesn't like being here. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D2D_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been told to wait and watch for a pretty fireworks display in the sky.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 {Crude rhyme}Got to go... Casin-oooo. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D2E_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been told to wait and watch for a pretty fireworks display in the sky.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 Didn't... we do this before? Can't remember. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D2F_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been told to wait and watch for a pretty fireworks display in the sky.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 Want show and lights and yelling to start. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D30_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been told to wait and watch for a pretty fireworks display in the sky.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 :: Weeping. :: NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D31_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been caged in a location, and he's scared and frightened.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 :: Whimpering :: NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D32_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been caged in a location, and he's scared and frightened.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 :: Howling in frustration :: NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D33_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been caged in a location, and he's scared and frightened.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 Please let me out. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D34_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been caged in a location, and he's scared and frightened.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 Dog is sorry, sorry, sorry. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D35_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been caged in a location, and he's scared and frightened.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 What did I do? NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D36_1 Dog is talking to himself, he's been caged in a location, and he's scared and frightened.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 {Hypnotized by light show in sky}Lights and fire. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D37_1 Dog is watching a fireworks display in the sky over the Villa, and he's pretty happy about it.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 {Quiet}Pretty. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D38_1 Dog is watching a fireworks display in the sky over the Villa, and he's pretty happy about it.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 {Frowns}Lots of noise. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D39_1 Dog is watching a fireworks display in the sky over the Villa, and he's pretty happy about it.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 {Curious}Where is Master? Did Master make fires in the sky? NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D3A_1 Dog is watching a fireworks display in the sky over the Villa, and he's pretty happy about it.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 {At festival}:: Delighted clapping :: NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D3B_1 Dog is watching a fireworks display in the sky over the Villa, and he's pretty happy about it.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 Nooooooooooo! NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D3C_1 Dog is watching a fireworks display in the sky over the Villa, and he's terrified by the lights and the sounds.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 :: Howling, frightened. :: NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D3D_1 Dog is watching a fireworks display in the sky over the Villa, and he's terrified by the lights and the sounds.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 Let me out, let me out! NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D3E_1 Dog is watching a fireworks display in the sky over the Villa, and he's terrified by the lights and the sounds.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 Noise hurts, noise {emph}hurts! NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D3F_1 Dog is watching a fireworks display in the sky over the Villa, and he's terrified by the lights and the sounds.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 Streets are hurting my ears! NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D40_1 Dog is watching a fireworks display in the sky over the Villa, and he's terrified by the lights and the sounds.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 Too bright, too bright. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D41_1 Dog is watching a fireworks display in the sky over the Villa, and he's terrified by the lights and the sounds.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {1D}Hello? Voice? You there? {Waits, deliver this as a snarl}It's Dog...{confused}...Dog can hear himself. Voice is... is in cage? Locked. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_0001236E_1 <Script Notes: This is after God's personality has been buried.>
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {2D - Frowns, building determination}Now Dog speak. Now Dog not afraid. {Beat}And... {frowns}hungry. {Emph}More hungry. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_0001236F_1 <Script Notes: This is after God's personality has been buried. The end should start sounding dangerous, like it may not have been the right thing to
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {3D - Slightly unsettling here}Dog find food... tear apart food, eat. Chase it down, can't run, feed. Finally, until Dog is full. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00012370_1 <Script Notes: This is after God's personality has been buried. This should be an uh-oh moment, as the player realizes this may not have been a good
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {1 - Sad, sing song}...going to make casino burn, no more being... NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00012360_1 <Script Notes: Dog and God's personality are waging war on each other in these lines - they blend the words as they fight back and forth.>
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {3 - "we"}...can hear you now. {Beat, cold}Not much longer, not... NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00012362_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {5 - "tired"}...of putting Dog to sleep, he wakes up in cage, hungry, Dog wants... NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00012364_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {7 - "The reason I have to take control is..."}...Master. Master set me free, Dog needs to... NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00012366_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {9 - "We both"}...die. Dog wants to die. Don't care anymore, tired of you, tired of place. Master will... NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00012368_1
Topic NVDLC01EndingDog NVDLC01EndingDog {Dog Dead: Narration}When Dog fell in the Sierra Madre casino, two died as one. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingDo_0000ADA3_1
Topic NVDLC01EndingDog NVDLC01EndingDog {Narration}Dog died hungry, alone, frightened. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingDo_0000ADA3_2
Topic NVDLC01EndingDog NVDLC01EndingDog {God-Voice, Narration}The voice in his head died with him. Screaming. Furious. {Beat, emph}Enraged. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingDo_0000ADA3_3
Topic NVDLC01EndingDog NVDLC01EndingDog {Narration, sad but happy}But the voice was gone, and Dog was grateful. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingDo_0000ADA3_4
Topic NVDLC01EndingDog NVDLC01EndingDog {God-Voice, Narration, sad quiet - like losing a handicapped younger brother}At least Dog was dead and the voice needed to watch over him no more. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingDo_0000ADA3_5
Topic NVDLC01EndingDog NVDLC01EndingDog {Narration}In the moment before their lives ended, the wall between the two personalities fell. The two became silent as they saw the chain between them. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingDo_0000ADA3_6
Topic NVDLC01EndingDog NVDLC01EndingDog {God-Voice, Narration}Hunger and control are twin greeds, something Dog and his shadow had never realized. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingDo_0000ADA3_7 Draws this end credits sequence to a close, slightly rough, as if bitter.
Topic NVDLC01EndingDog NVDLC01EndingDog {Dog Alive: Narration}Dog, free of the voice inside his head and no longer waiting on the voice of the Master, wandered back West. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingDo_00011DEF_1
Topic NVDLC01EndingDog NVDLC01EndingDog {Narration}His hunger never ended. Often, small communities would suddenly vanish. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingDo_00011DEF_2
Topic NVDLC01EndingDog NVDLC01EndingDog {Narration}They were assumed to have been hit by Wasteland creatures and dragged away... dogs, Brahmin, and humans alike. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingDo_00011DEF_3 Slow, draw to a close and end on a downnote, Dog devoured these communities.
Topic NVDLC01DogDevourTopic01 NVDLC01DogDevourTopic01 {Growling, just fed, slightly full}Hnnhhhh... {bestial}Dog getting full. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDevou_00011F3A_1 Dog's bark after devouring one of the Ghost People, happy to feed.
Topic NVDLC01DogDevourTopic01 NVDLC01DogDevourTopic01 OM NOM NOM NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDevou_00011F3B_1 Joke line.Dog's bark after devouring one of the Ghost People, happy to feed.
Topic NVDLC01DogDevourTopic01 NVDLC01DogDevourTopic01 Rhrrrrrr... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDevou_00011F3C_1 Dog makes feeding, tearing noises as he devours a victim.
Topic NVDLC01DogDevourTopic01 NVDLC01DogDevourTopic01 RhhhhaaarrrRRRRRRRR! NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDevou_00011F3D_1 Dog's roar before rushing to eat an enemy. His animation at this point resembles a roar (because he does).
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialogueCloudBark NVDLC01DogDialogueCloudBark {A little quiet, dismissive}Hnnh. City smells bad in some places, so bad it makes people fall down. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011340_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueKitchenNotListen NVDLC01DogDialogueKitchenNotListen {Snarling}Not listen, {emph}Dog out of cage now. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001388D_1 Ignoring the player's Pip-Boy audio message.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic003 We need to get you to the Gala Event. Get you to your place. Dog... Dog has heard that before. Was there pretty lights? {Frowns, gets a little more focused}There... were things to pull? Hard to pull, but Dog did. And... {quiet}a cage. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AAC_1 Dog, slowly remembering he triggered the Gala Event once already, and bad memories associated with it.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic003 We need to get you to the Gala Event. Get you to your place. ...and Dog was hungry there. Dog... {frowns}was someone else there, with Dog. Then... {pained, doesn't want to remember the girl's screams}then there was noise, then... lights... and streets... screamed. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AAC_2 Recalling what happened with the girl he was trapped with, tearing her apart.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic003 We need to get you to the Gala Event. Get you to your place. ...Dog doesn't want to go to cage. It's inside Dog now, Dog can see the cage, hear the noises. {Beat}The way to casino... it'll hurt you. Inside. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AAC_3 Whispering, frightened at the memory of tearing apart the girl who helped him.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic006 Have orders for you - for going, staying, all that. {Nods}Dog is listening. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AF2_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic007 Come on, then. I won't make it easy on you. {Snarling, evil, malicious}Dog will crush you, snap your bones, make red everywhere. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011D93_1 <Dog howls with murderous rage>
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic009 Dog... listen to me... don't do this. Dog! Stay! If you don't, Master will be mad! [SUCCEEDED] {Stops in mid-attack}Hnnh? Master? {Beat}Don't want Master to be mad... what does Master want Dog to... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011DA2_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic009 Dog... listen to me... don't do this. [FAILED] {Malicious}Dog tired of listening to you - put {emph}you in cage, piece by piece. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011DA3_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic010 No, hold it tightly by the neck - now sink your teeth into it, tear it apart. {Dog, eager, slightly amazed}...knows now. Voice was always small... {stronger}Dog could have torn it apart, eaten it all this time, tear it... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001224F_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic010 No, hold it tightly by the neck - now sink your teeth into it, tear it apart. {Dog, Breathing heavy}...Dog... Dog is... empty. The voice... {Beat, slightly evil}Dog is hungrier than ever... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012251_1 Devoured his other personality, he's free... and so are his brutal instincts. Not a good thing.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic011 Dog, hidden on you is the key. Find it, and toss it to me. Dog... Dog doesn't have a... hnh. Here it is. {Frowns}Dog... Dog didn't know it was there. {Frowns, suspicious}How did it get there? NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A84_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic012 I need your obedience. First, I'm going to show you a trick. Does Master want Dog to fetch someone? {Beat, quiet}Dog will hunt down whoever you want, bring them here. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A7B_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic013 Now that you are awake, Master wants you to listen, Dog. {Nods, quiet}Master, Dog is here. What does Master want? NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A71_1 Confused, then reverent, obedient.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic014 Just give me the key - you want out of the cage, don't you? {Good Node, slightly confused}Yes, Master... Master sounds different, quieter. Master... {Beat}Dog doesn't want to be in the cage any more. Dog will be good this time, Dog promises. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A89_1 Confused because he's used to Elijah being mean, and the player's being nice.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic016 Shut up, reject, and give me the key. Now. {Bad Node: Cringing}Yes, Master. Here, Dog sorry, Dog... just... {Beat}just let Dog out of the cage. Don't want to be here any longer. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A78_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic017 Yes, well, it had to be done. Now, I need you to remain here. {Frowns, building determination, getting empowered}Now {emph}Dog speak. Now Dog not afraid. {Beat}And... {frowns}hungry. {Emph}More hungry. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012236_1 Dog is free, has child-like empowerment. He'll now eat, kill, smash whatever he wants without any restraint - except player.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic017 Yes, well, it had to be done. Now, I need you to remain here. {Dog, Slightly malicious}Dog will obey. Dog will stay here... for now. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012236_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic017 Yes, well, it had to be done. Now, I need you to remain here. {Slightly unsettling here}After... after that, Dog find food... tear apart food, eat. Chase it down, can't run, feed. Finally, until Dog is full. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012236_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic019 Fine. Let's go, follow me. Yes, Master. Dog waited a long time... brought you many people. Dog will follow. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A82_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic019 Fine. Let's go, follow me. Already have a Dog with you... Dog will meet you at the Fountain. {Slightly too eager}Maybe find food on the way. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A83_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic020 Go to the Fountain and wait for me there. {Eager, a little quiet}Master, Dog waited a long time... brought you many people. If Dog finds more, will bring them to the Fountain, Dog promises. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A63_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic021 Master needs you to pull on the chain on your neck as hard as you can. {Nods, about to kill himself}Yes, Master. {Quiet}Dog hopes to see you soon. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011D8B_1 Strangely calm as he's about to commit suicide, almost matter-of-fact as he slavishly obeys orders.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic022 What weapons are you good at? Dog good at punching... hitting people with metal bear jaw until they go quiet. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000138D7_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic022 What weapons are you good at? {Thinking}Dog sometimes pick up club when thing need to hit is big, need to punch in many places. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000138D7_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic029 Dog, do you know why you have to go to the position on the map? {Confused}Hard to pull things...? Dog has to pull very, very hard to... {beat, slow fear/curious}are we going there? NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B01_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic029 Dog, do you know why you have to go to the position on the map? Dog not want to stay and pull things... hard to do... {quieter}and cage there. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B01_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic030 Do you know how the Ghost People taste? {Slightly sour-faced, shakes head}Taste like plastic and copper. Gas inside, in pockets, hssss when teeth sinks into them. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001344B_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic031 So Master vanished around that time. {Nods}Master went away until you show up with him on your arm. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B05_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic033 If the casino already opened, what are we doing here? {Shrugs}Don't know. {Beat}Dog keep bringing people here. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B00_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic037 I watched you devour one of the Ghost People. {Slight irritation, frustration}Dog doesn't like to eat them always, sometimes so many. Keep stabbing Dog, cutting him. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001344F_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic038 Doesn't that make the voice mad? {A little quieter}Voice doesn't get mad when Dog feeds on the people here. Voice not like Ghost People, worried there are too many to eat, too many knives. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013462_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic038 Doesn't that make the voice mad? {Slight frustration}Started eating them because wouldn't go quiet when Dog smashed them with bear jaw. Only want one. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013463_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic038 Doesn't that make the voice mad? {Frustrated}Got Dog angry, others kept cutting him and slicing him with knives when he tried to make one go quiet with teeth. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013463_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic038 Doesn't that make the voice mad? So Dog started crushing them, then when they stop twitching, then eats them. Then they not get back up with hssss-chkk noise, Dog not like that. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013463_3 Hssss-chkkk is the noise they make, not important to get the SFX exact.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic038 Doesn't that make the voice mad? Dog can tell when they not yet dead... twitch a bit, make low noise, then noise when they get back up, listen. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013463_4 Quiet, as if relaying an important secret.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic039 Why do you eat the Ghost People? {Slight frustration, treating them like bees that get in the way of his honey}Dog doesn't like to eat them always, sometimes so many. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013445_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic042 Did you bring me here? {Affirmative}Dog fetches. Dragged you here... Dog thinks. You not struggle like others. Trap makes you sleep, make your voice go to cage. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B03_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic042 Did you bring me here? Dog doing what he was told. Tried to catch as many as he can, can eat the others. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B03_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic042 Did you bring me here? No eat you, though. Master talk through you, like voice inside Dog. {Beat}Dog missed hearing Master, not hear Master for long time. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B03_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic043 Do you know the way back? Might find way back if Master lets you go. If he not want you to go, he makes head red spray. {Thinking, to himself}Then Dog has to find another one. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B04_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic043 Do you know the way back? {Confused, never thought about anyone leaving before}To leave...? Go through gate, walk. Hard to find way, Dog can do it, too hard for most to come here. {It's why...}Why so quiet in streets. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B04_2 The last sentence is an explanation: "It's why it's so quiet here."
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic045 Ready for more? Come on, let's finish this. {Snarling, then roars as he launches himself at player}Nrrrrrrh... rhhhhharrhhh! NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011D9B_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic046 Dog... stay back, listen to me. Dog! Stop! Or Master will be mad! {DUPE}[SUCCEEDED]{Stops in mid-attack}Hnnh? Master? {Beat}Don't want Master to be mad... what does Master want Dog to... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011D99_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic046 Dog... stay back, listen to me. [FAILED] {Getting more and more angry}No... Dog no listen to you, no listen to your voice anymore - will tear you apart, feed on you. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011D9A_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic047 No, look, I wasn't the one who caged you here, all right? Dog, the Master sent me. He commands you to listen to my voice now. [SUCCEEDED] {Confused}Master? {Beat, quiet, reverent}Master... Dog... Dog is listening. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011DAC_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic047 No, look, I wasn't the one who caged you here, all right? [FAILED] {Getting more and more angry}No... no, you put Dog here, you keep him here! Like other cages you put Dog in! NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011DAD_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic049 Dog, listen to the other voice inside now. Go to sleep, let him come out. {Frightened}If... if other voice comes out... Dog... Dog won't wake up. Dog doesn't want to sleep, please don't make him... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011D8F_1 Script Notes: Player is coaxing Dog to give up, letting God emerge.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic049 Dog, listen to the other voice inside now. Go to sleep, let him come out. {Dog, a little sad}...don't make me go to sleep. I... {frowns, slowing speech}Dog is tired. Dog is tired, can't... keep eyes open. Sleep... Dog needs to sleep. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001223F_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic050 The other voice? See it in your head - not as a voice, but as a ball, the size of your hand. {Dog, Confused, curious, as if holding a ball in his hand}Dog... Dog never thought of the voice as... small. As something he could hold... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001224B_1 Dog's about to eat his imaginary personality, killing it.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic050 The other voice? See it in your head - not as a voice, but as a ball, the size of your hand. {Dog, confused}...do you want Dog to do? {Frown}Voice is small now, Dog... {building, getting slightly evil}Dog could... Dog choke the voice, crush it into red mash. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001224D_1 Confused, then slow child evil. Holding the "God voice" in his hands, turning it left and right, and realizing he could smash it like a bug.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic051 You're not leaving me any choice, I have to stop you. {Sad}Dog is sorry, so sorry, didn't want to, but... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000124E0_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic052 Take that chain around your neck, grab the ends, and pull slow and hard until you hear a crack. {Nods, about to kill himself}Yes, Dog can do that. {Quiet}Dog hopes to see you soon. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000124E2_1 Strangely calm as he's about to commit suicide, almost matter-of-fact as he slavishly obeys orders.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic053 <Storage Node for Final Battle, Likes Player Topics. Do Not Translate.> ...you, you need to go, run. {Whispering, as if confiding in player}Dog is going to burn voice... burn voice out, burn it away. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011D9F_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic053 <Storage Node for Final Battle, Likes Player Topics. Do Not Translate.> {Dog finally gets it}...in the water. {Slow realization, quiet, to himself}Dog understands now. Dog knows what happened. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012247_1 Confused, then slow child evil. Holding the "God voice" in his hands, turning it left and right, and realizing he could smash it like a bug.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic053 <Storage Node for Final Battle, Likes Player Topics. Do Not Translate.> {Dog, crumbling, sad}And Dog... Dog doesn't want to unremember you, may {emph}forget you. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012249_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic053 <Storage Node for Final Battle, Likes Player Topics. Do Not Translate.> ...listen to you. If Master sent you, Dog is listening. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000124DB_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic053 <Storage Node for Final Battle, Likes Player Topics. Do Not Translate.> {Despairing}...why keep hurting self, voice keeps... telling Dog to do things. Dog just wants voice to go away... away. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000124DD_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic053 <Storage Node for Final Battle, Likes Player Topics. Do Not Translate.> ...listen to you. Your voice... Dog will listen to you. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000124DF_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic055 If you try to burn the voice out of you, this casino will be destroyed, and us along with it. Dog is tired of voice inside, tired of being in another cage, again. Try to... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011D94_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic055 If you try to burn the voice out of you, this casino will be destroyed, and us along with it. {Sad}...shouts at Dog, the voice shouts, and to stop the voice, Dog needs to burn it out. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011D96_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic060 This is important - do you remember what happened exactly? {Clams up, quiet}Dog can't remember. {Beat, quiet}Don't want to go, can't make him stay there. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AAA_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic062 Um... do you want to talk about it? Dog, think back to the lights, the pretty ones. [SUCCEEDED] {Slightly wary, warming up}The lights were pretty. In the sky. Pointed at casino. {Beat, like wonder}And the casino opened up. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AB6_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic062 Um... do you want to talk about it? [FAILED] {Clams up}Uh-uh. Dog... Dog wants to stop talking now. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B06_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic064 Could I find my way back? Maybe. Not sure you could find way back once leave. Dog has to smell and hunt for path back here sometimes... {frowns}Cloud keep moving. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B02_1 Last part - "finding road back is hard, buddy."
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic064 Could I find my way back? It okay... no one {emph}ever leave except Dog... and Dog not want to leave. {Beat, drops this more like threat}You here until Master lets you go. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B02_2 Slow downnote, like the pronouncement of doom - the player has no escape.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic067 Try to picture the voice, inside, and, uh, turn in and look at it. Imagine the voice, not as a voice... but as water. Look at the voice now, what do you see? [SUCCEEDED] Dog can {emph}see the voice. {Frowns, studying his reflection}Looks just like Dog... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012244_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic067 Try to picture the voice, inside, and, uh, turn in and look at it. [FAILED] {Confused}Dog... Dog does not understand. Voice? The other voice? {Beat, slight frustration}What do you want Dog to do. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012245_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic068 Then... step into the water, step into yourself. If Dog... if Dog goes into the water... Dog can't help if Master gets mad. {Beat, sad}You were nice to Dog, Dog {emph}wants to help. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012235_1 Script Notes: Dog is trying to be nice in this node. Doesn't want to be sent away.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic071 Fine, reject. You want to die? I'll accomodate you. {Sad, despairing}Dog doesn't want to die. But the voice keeps shouting, and... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000124D0_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic072 Dog, that voice doesn't control you, all right? {Sad}Dog tried to shut it out, tried to hurt self enough to make it... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000124D8_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic073 Do you need to eat them to make them stay down? {Slow}No... if you rip their arms off... or legs, mask people stay down. Easier to rip off legs and arms when they fall on ground, just keep hitting them. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001344A_1 Thinking it over.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic073 Do you need to eat them to make them stay down? If can't make them fall down and rip off legs, make them ash. Saw one caught in electric sparks so much, he turn into burnt pile. Not get back up. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001344A_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic075 Forget it. I'm sick of dragging you around anyway. Dog knows... please... help Dog end the voice, Dog just wants it to go away. Dog... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000124D6_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic076 I don't mean you any harm... you just need to calm down, focus. Dog tried. Just hard... hard to hear over voice sometimes... so loud... pain... pain... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000124E3_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic076 I don't mean you any harm... you just need to calm down, focus. {Whispering}...help Dog, please. Please. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000124E5_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic077 When we were sneaking, you mentioned Lou... who's Lou? Lou... ten... ant? Long ago. Smart. {Beat}Gave us all things to do. Like watch. And kill. {Beat}Gone now. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013B18_1 Confused, then sad. He's referring to "Lou" an old Lieutenant from a previous game, it's a nod to history.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic077 When we were sneaking, you mentioned Lou... who's Lou? Miss Lou. Miss the Base. Miss the Church. Don't like here. {Frowns}Don't want to talk about it any more, makes head hurt. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013B18_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic078 That all seems lethal. Sort of. So... dismemberment and disintegrations take them down. [SUCCEEDED] Dism... disin... {gives up}chop legs off while stand up, eat when fall down. If not that, make them electric ash. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013455_1 Tries to say dismemberment and disintegrations, gives up.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic078 That all seems lethal. Sort of. [FAILED] All make them stay down. {Thinks to self}Most of time. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013456_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic079 Look, listen to my voice, maybe... maybe I can help. Dog, I stopped because I don't want to hurt you - now listen. I want to help. {DUPE}[SUCCEEDED]{Nods, slowly}You... were kind to Dog. Dog will listen... Dog is glad you came... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000124D1_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic081 How do you do it? Dog knows where to hit them, make them stay down... base of neck, lower back, hit it hard enough, life snaps out of them. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013444_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic082 Can you show me where? Dog can... see where back of collar is? Follow down, to lower back - hit neck, middle back, right on spine, crack. Then they not get back up. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013454_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic082 Can you show me where? Dog hits them, then Dog eats them... easier to make quiet twice that way. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013454_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic083 Dog... just calm down... there's no need to keep fighting. {Getting more and more angry}No... Dog no listen to you, no listen to your voice anymore - will tear you apart, feed on you. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013FE7_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic086 Is that why you have a bear trap locked on your arm? Dog put his hand in it, hurts. Made the voice go away, now can't get it off. Don't want it off, hurt keeps voice sleeping... {angrier, yet pleased}bleeding. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012ADB_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic086 Is that why you have a bear trap locked on your arm? {Confiding in player}It also keeps {emph}others quiet, too. Dog hits them with metal bear teeth until their voices stop, makes Master's voice come back. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012ADB_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic087 Can you tell me how you got to the Sierra Madre? {Confused}Here? Followed voice in air, then here... here as long as can remember. {Hushes voice a bit}Don't like this place... hard to find things to eat sometimes. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AC1_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic087 Can you tell me how you got to the Sierra Madre? {To himself}Better than the cage. {Frowns, petulant/angry}Dog doesn't {emph}like being locked up. Voice in air didn't say anything about a cage and nothing to eat. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AC1_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic088 Those scars on your body - where did you get them? {Shrugs, a little sad/sheepish}Hurt self. Hurt makes the voice go away... it doesn't like pain. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012ABE_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic088 Those scars on your body - where did you get them? {Pissed}Dog doesn't like pain, either, but keeps voice quiet, so Dog will hurt self until voice dies. Dog hurt self enough, voice go away, never come back. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012ABE_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic089 I need you to stay here and trigger the switches. {Complaining}Dog doesn't understand... {to himself}too hungry, hard to hear words... {slightly petulant and evil here}Master, when can Dog {emph}feed. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012ABF_1 < Dog complains about being hungry and doesn't understand what to do when the player is asking him to trigger the Gala Event. >
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic089 I need you to stay here and trigger the switches. {Quiet, this is a little creepy in its hopefulness}If Dog was fed like last time, Dog would listen. If the feeding was quiet. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012ABF_2 Dog is referring a "bad" thing he did. Deep down, wants to do it again. He devoured a girl needing his help, couldn't, wouldn't stop himself.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic089 I need you to stay here and trigger the switches. {Slightly fearful}Maybe voice could make Dog stay, Dog not want to be in cage, Dog want to be free, find Master. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012ABF_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic090 {Dog}That's enough for now. Hnnh-hnn. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012ABD_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic090 {Dog}That's enough for now. {Nods}Yes, Master. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AF4_1 Responding to player telling him goodbye.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic090 {Dog}That's enough for now. {Nods}Nnnh-Hnnn. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AF5_1 Responding to player telling him goodbye.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic091 Your name is carved on your chest. Is that part of it? Yes... {frowns}no... don't know what the word means, everyone says the same, except the voice. {Hushed, frightened}The voice says it backward. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012ADC_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic093 {Dog}I had other questions for you. Dog is getting tired, Master. {Grumbling, slight threat}When can Dog eat? NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AE3_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic093 {Dog}I had other questions for you. Too much talking makes Dog's head hurt. {Beat}Getting hungry. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AE4_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic094 Me hear voice, too? Then got here, bad place. {Nods gravely}Dog trapped here, too. This place not like West. Air like copper wire. Gut heavy, hurts, beeps sometimes. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AE0_2 In this sequence of nodes, Dog and a dumb character are sharing info. It's only available for dumb characters.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic094 Me hear voice, too? Then got here, bad place. Back West... in bone cities... {Beat, slight wonder}Dog wore a collar on wrist, turned him into color of ground, turned him into color of sky. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AE0_1 Referring to his Stealth Boy, a wrist-mounted device Dog's people used to cloak themselves.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic096 Voice in the air? {Frowns, getting complicated}Dog hears many voices... one in air. {Scared, thinking about God}The... other one. {Brightens up a bit}And Master. Master is the nicest. {Frowns}Gets mean, mad sometimes. But lets Dog feed. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AE2_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic096 Voice in the air? Master was quiet for a long time until Dog heard him on your arm... {frowns, confused}did you eat him? {Sympathizes with player for eating a human being}Dog gets hungry, too. {Quiet}Being hungry makes the voice... mad. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AE2_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic097 What do you eat? {Eager}Dog eats whatever he can catch. Sometimes they run, but Dog is strong, moves fast. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AE9_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic097 What do you eat? {Sad}Sometimes... makes voice mad when I eat... {brightens up, "but..."}Master doesn't mind. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AE9_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic098 Nuh-uh! {Nods}Is true. Dog wore it right on his hand, where bear trap is now... he thinks. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AE8_1 Dumb characters still sharing stories about past.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic099 Why you want to look like ground? When put it on, hard to see. Hard to see... Dog was told not to be seen then. Same as now, except different. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AE1_1 Dumb story time, cont. Getting confused here. He's remembering his stealth orders back West, where mutants were spies.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic099 Why you want to look like ground? Dog and others... had to hide in Base. And Church. The Master was there. Master was... {frowns}spoke like many people. Smart. Like Lou-Lieutenant. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AE1_2 Lieutenant, occasionally called Lou by the slower troops. Which was most of them.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic099 Why you want to look like ground? {Remembering back, slight tender}Dog misses the Church. {Beat}When got dark, no people, Dog could sit on floor and look up at ceiling. {Beat}Could... take off wrist-collar then. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AE1_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic101 Maybe you go back someday. All gone. {Beat, a little sadder}All gone. {Beat, slightly stronger}It better now that found {emph}new Master. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012ADD_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic101 Maybe you go back someday. {Slightly evil}New Master tells Dog what to do, rewards Dog, like old Master. Dog goes get people, drag them here... like vat. Dog knows how to do that. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012ADD_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic101 Maybe you go back someday. {Deliver this gruesomely}If people fight, Dog hit them until they stop. And if more than one, Dog can eat them, so Dog hunts hard for as {emph}many as he can find. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012ADD_3 Don't make this line amusing... the horror should start escalating by this point.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic104 Where does the voice come from? {Slight anger, frustration}Don't know where other voice come from. Wish would go away. Always trying to stop Dog, caging Dog. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AED_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic104 Where does the voice come from? {Thinking}Voice started talking not long ago, Dog think... was always there. Start talking when Master showed up? {Irritated}Making Dog sleep, go to cage. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AED_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic104 Where does the voice come from? Voice hates Master. It okay... {Curious}voice {emph}always hide when Master around, go quiet, watch Master as he does things. Voice scared of Master, Dog thinks. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AED_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic105 Sounds like good trade. {Pleased, agreeing with player here}Master always feed Dog if not in cage. Master lets Dog do what Dog wants. {Grumbling}Not like other voice in cage. Always mad with Dog, shouting at him. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012ADE_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic106 I want to hear more about the Master. {Brightening up}He takes care of Dog. He tells Dog what to do. Told Dog to come here, put collars on people. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AEE_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic106 I want to hear more about the Master. Sometimes people fight. Dog holds them until they go quiet, don't make any noise. {Beat}If collars don't fit or go too quiet... {shrugs}find others for Master. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AEE_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic106 I want to hear more about the Master. {Strangely intense}Master makes the other voice go away - the other voice hates Master, Dog can feel it. Master's voice is like pain, protects Dog. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AEE_3 Put a slight trace of evil in this, Dog's gleeful that something else causes God pain.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic107 Where's your collar? {Quiet, bad dog}Lost it. Got hungry. {Beat}Made the other voice mad, madder than it ever was, mad enough to lock Dog up. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AE7_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic108 What's the other voice? {Hushed}Other voice... don't wake him up. When voice wakes up, Dog goes to sleep and voice climbs up in Dog's head. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012ADF_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic108 What's the other voice? {To himself}The voice puts Dog in places... puts him in cages and locks him in. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012ADF_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic109 Do you know how to wake him up? Sometimes when Dog gets tired. Or eats too much, gets full. Sometimes... {frowns}when Dog goes to the cage... then voice wakes up. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AEA_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic109 Do you know how to wake him up? {Getting irritated, pissed}The voice locks Dog in when it comes up, always trying to keep Dog from food. Voice did it at the cage where you found me. {Happy, draw this out}Then Master came. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AEA_2 Slight evil creeping in here, suggestion that maybe God doesn't do all bad things, he's trying to keep Dog on a leash.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic019 Not having your help doesn't matter if this heals you. {Dog, slightly sad}Dog understands... Dog has done... bad things, knows why voice was... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012255_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic019 Not having your help doesn't matter if this heals you. {Dog, quiet sad}...Dog hopes you find a way to save self, like you help Dog, and... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012257_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic021 Then I don't want you to merge, I need you here... Dog, listen to my voice. Dog? {Dog, slightly regretful}Dog understands. Need help, need Dog in case. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001223A_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic022 We came this far, I'll manage. Go on, let go. {Dog, Quiet}You were there all the time... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012237_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic034 Dog... don't do this, listen to me, my voice. Dog, Master is here now, Master wants you to stop this. [SUCCEEDED] {Surprised}Master? {Grateful}Master, Dog hoped you would come, voice... voice is going... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000124D4_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic034 Dog... don't do this, listen to me, my voice. [FAILED] {Pleading}Dog... Dog wants to, Dog does, but... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000124D5_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic084 So the Gala Event was triggered at least once? Uh-huh. Master ordered it. "Take places." Then... {frowns}Master went away. {Starts getting quieter}Left Dog... Dog in cage. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AAB_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic084 So the Gala Event was triggered at least once? Casino open long time ago, not sure when... voice keeps putting Dog in cage. Haven't seen Master since, only hear voice on your arm and from walls. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AAB_2
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialogueVendingBark NVDLC01DogDialogueVendingBark {Blinks at a vending machine}Pretty circle on machine, {emph}all glowing. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001133D_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenEnd NVDLC01DogKitchenEnd {1D}Hello? Voice? You there? {Waits, deliver this as a snarl}It's Dog...{confused}...Dog can hear himself. Voice is... is in cage? Locked. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00012343_1 <Script Notes: This is after God's personality has been buried.>
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenEnd NVDLC01DogKitchenEnd {2D - Frowns, building determination}Now Dog speak. Now Dog not afraid. {Beat}And... {frowns}hungry. {Emph}More hungry. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00012344_1 <Script Notes: This is after God's personality has been buried. The end should start sounding dangerous, like it may not have been the right thing to
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenEnd NVDLC01DogKitchenEnd {3D - Slightly unsettling here}Dog find food... tear apart food, eat. Chase it down, can't run, feed. Finally, until Dog is full. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00012345_1 <Script Notes: This is after God's personality has been buried. This should be an uh-oh moment, as the player realizes this may not have been a good
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenIntercom NVDLC01DogKitchenIntercom {1 - Sad, sing song}...going to make casino burn, no more being... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00012793_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenIntercom NVDLC01DogKitchenIntercom {3 - "we"}...can hear you now. {Beat, cold}Not much longer, not... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00012BDF_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenIntercom NVDLC01DogKitchenIntercom {5 - "tired"}...of putting Dog to sleep, he wakes up in cage, hungry, Dog wants... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00012BE1_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenIntercom NVDLC01DogKitchenIntercom {7 - "The reason I have to take control is..."}...Master. Master set me free, Dog needs to... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00012BE3_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenIntercom NVDLC01DogKitchenIntercom {9 - "We both"}...die. Dog wants to die. Don't care anymore, tired of you, tired of place. Master will... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00012BE5_1
Topic NVDLC01ETDogBoneBark NVDLC01ETDogBoneBark {Slight complaint}Bones. Dog not like bones, don't taste good... {thinking to himself}unless meat on them. NVDLC01Fol_NVDLC01ETDogBon_00011BB5_1 Dog sees the skeletons in the courtyard and says he doesn't like eating bones.
Topic NVDLC01ETDogEnterBark NVDLC01ETDogEnterBark Cage over there with things to pull, hard to pull, Dog can do it. {Beat, confused}Done it before? Not remember. NVDLC01Fol_NVDLC01ETDogEnt_00011BB8_1 <Dog says he has seen a small area with complicated looking switches in it nearby>
Topic NVDLC01ETDogGalaBark NVDLC01ETDogGalaBark Place with hard to pull things is over there... {looks at player's compass}"W" on your wrist thing? {Remembers how to say "west"}Weh-st. West. NVDLC01Fol_NVDLC01ETDogGal_00011BB9_1 <Dog says the complicated switch thing is in the area to the west>
Topic NVDLC01GalaEventActivate NVDLC01GalaEventActivate {Frightened, make player squirm}Dog is scared... wants out of cage. Cage you put me in. {Beat, pleading}Will pull levers, be good, just let Dog {emph}out. NVDLC01Gal_NVDLC01GalaEven_00011F60_1 AUDIO: From a speaker.
Topic NVDLC01GalaEventActivate NVDLC01GalaEventActivate {Eager}Dog is ready to be good, pull switches, see the {emph}lights. NVDLC01Gal_NVDLC01GalaEven_00011F61_1 AUDIO: From a speaker.
Topic NVDLC01WTDogInsideBark NVDLC01WTDogInsideBark {Grumbling}Tired of being inside. Want outside, get food inside Dog. NVDLC01Fol_NVDLC01WTDogIns_00011CA9_1 Dog is tired of being inside when food is outside.
Combat KnockedBack KnockedBack Hnnhr! NVDLC01Fol_KnockedBack_0000536B_1
Combat HealthHalf HealthHalf {Sad, in pain}Hrrrrrrn. NVDLC01Fol_HealthHalf_0000533B_1
Topic FollowersAcknowledgeMyOrder FollowersAcknowledgeMyOrder {Affirmative growl}Hhh-hhnn. Dog hears you. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersAcknow_00005357_1
Topic FollowersTacticsCombatAggressive I want you to attack enemies the moment you see them. {Low growl}Hrrrrrrrrrrr... Dog will do that. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005323_1
Topic FollowersFiredNo On second thought, stick with me for a little longer. {Pleased he's not fired}Dog stays. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersFiredN_0000534B_1
Topic FollowersHired I think we should travel together. {Shakes head, player already has a follower}Nnnn-Nnn... too many, Dog waits until you lose one... {beat}maybe let Dog feed? NVDLC01Fol_FollowersHired_0000353C_1
Topic FollowersHired I think we should travel together. {Affirmative}Dog is ready. Where we go? NVDLC01Fol_FollowersHired_0000538B_1
Topic FollowersTactics Let's talk about your tactics. Hnnrrh? What do you want Dog to do? NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005337_1
Topic FollowersTacticsCombat I want you to change your combat style. {Puzzled}Hrnnnh? What do you want? NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005422_1
Topic FollowersTacticsCombatEND Let's talk about something else. {Nods}Hnnnh... Dog is listening. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_0000535B_1
Topic FollowersTacticsCombatGOODBYE That's all. Let's get going. {Nods, affirmative}Dog hears you, will follow. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_0000539C_1
Topic FollowersTacticsCombatMelee Switch to a melee weapon. {Surprised, then agrees}Dog good at smashing things that move with bear trap. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_000053C6_1
Topic FollowersTacticsCombatRanged I want you to use ranged weapons. {Slow, confused, then gives in}Dog will try... trigger and sight... Dog prefer to hit with bear trap. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005333_1
Topic FollowersTacticsDistance Let's talk about how close you're following me. {Confused}Hnnh? NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005416_1
Topic FollowersTacticsDistanceDefault Stay close to me. {Pleased}Hrnnnh, Dog will be kin. Like others in night. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005353_1
Topic FollowersTacticsDistanceEND Your distance is good. Let's talk about something else. {Agrees}Hnnh-hnnn. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_000053F2_1
Topic FollowersTacticsDistanceGOODBYE All right, you're good. Let's get out of here. {Eager, chomping at the bit}Hnhhr! NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005390_1
Topic FollowersTacticsDistanceLong Keep your distance. Try to flank them. {Slightly disappointed}Hnn. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005377_1
Topic FollowersTacticsEnd Enough about tactics. {Nods}Hnnh-nnn. Dog not sure he remember anyway. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005426_1
Detection LostToCombat LostToCombat {Rumbling, eager}Food's back. NVDLC01Fol_LostToCombat_000053F8_1
Detection LostToCombat LostToCombat {Eager}Hunt's on. NVDLC01Fol_LostToCombat_000053F9_1
Detection CombatToLost CombatToLost {Frowns}Where are they? Not done yet. NVDLC01Fol_CombatToLost_0000541C_1
Detection CombatToLost CombatToLost {Worried he's going to be punished}Lost them. NVDLC01Fol_CombatToLost_0000541D_1
Combat FireExplosive FireExplosive {Chuckling to himself, playfully, as he readies explosive}Hnnnh-Hnnnh-Hnnnh. NVDLC01Fol_FireExplosive_0000531F_1
Topic PLAYERINIRONSITES PLAYER IN IRON SITES {Curious, player is pointing a gun at him, he doesn't understand what it means}Don't shoot. Bullets hurt. NVDLC01Fol_PLAYERINIRONSIT_000053CA_1
Topic PLAYERLAYMINE PLAYER LAY MINE {Curious}Want Dog to fetch bomb-thing? Or not touch? NVDLC01Fol_PLAYERLAYMINE_000053E2_1
Topic PLAYERTHROWGRENADE PLAYER THROW GRENADE {Responding to a grenade being thrown, makes howl like a bomb dropping.}Arooooooooo! NVDLC01Fol_PLAYERTHROWGREN_000053B6_1
Topic GREETING GREETING {DUPE: Dog, Slightly malicious}Dog will obey. Dog will stay here... for now. NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_00012252_1
Topic GREETING GREETING {Hears the player}You...? Master... no, not Master. {Beat, gets angry}Dog remembers you. {Slow anger}Left Dog in cage, mean to Dog... now, Dog... NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_0000F330_1 {Dog Hates Player}<Dog fumes at the player and wants to kill>
Topic GREETING GREETING {Badly wounded, at end of fight}You... you hurt Dog, keep hurting him. Dog hungry, not want to hurt any more... not want to... NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_0000F331_1 Make the player feel bad for beating up the reject. Evil players will still enjoy it, though.
Topic GREETING GREETING {Dog likes player, hears the player}You...? Master... no, not Master. {Beat, gets sad}Dog remembers you. {Slow realization he may hurt someone he likes, conflicted}Kind to Dog... Dog can't... NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_00011DA0_1 {Dog Likes Player}<Dog wants to kill self>
Topic GREETING GREETING {Dog likes player, wounded badly stops combat}Kind to Dog... then hurt Dog... you hate Dog, hate... NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_00011DA1_1
Topic GREETING GREETING {Confused}Master? Dog not hear you come in... too hungry, now... at cage door? {Beat, nods}Master, Dog is listening now you are close and he can {emph}hear you over hunger. NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_00012A80_1 Confused, then reverent, obedient.
Topic GREETING GREETING {Slightly subduded, doesn't like being here}Dog is waiting. NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_000139A6_1
Topic GREETING GREETING {Dog confused, momentary blackout}Why Dog eyes go black for bit. {Suspicious}You talk to other voice? NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_000139BE_1 Pacing, getting angrier.
Topic GREETING GREETING {Dog not free, impatient, make this more threatening than normal}Dog wants {emph}out... Dog is {emph}hungry. NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_000012E1_1 Dog not free, Dog complains about being stuck and hungry.
Topic GREETING GREETING {Dog not free, return, impatient}Let Dog {emph}out. Hungry, {emph}hate being in here. NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_000012E2_1 Pacing, getting angrier.
Topic GREETING GREETING {Act 2 Gala Event Start, frustrated that he's about to be asked to do something he doesn't want to}Why are we here? Dog not want to be here... place too much like a cage for Dog. NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_00012B27_1
Topic GREETING GREETING {Quiet, this is a little creepy in its hopefulness}If Dog was fed like last time, Dog would listen. If the feeding was quiet. NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_00012B27_2 Dog is referring a "bad" thing he did. Deep down, wants to do it again. He devoured a girl needing his help, couldn't, wouldn't stop himself.
Topic GREETING GREETING {Dog: Act 2 Intro}Where are you taking Dog? {Shakes head}Dog doesn't want to leave, heard Master... saw Master in sky. NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_00012AB8_1 Player's trying to get Dog into position, he wants to stay and look at the hologram of Elijah in the center courtyard.
Topic GREETING GREETING And when Master not there... woman at fountain... {slight wonder, child-like insistence}she is made of lines and light, want to watch. NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_00012AB8_2
Topic GREETING GREETING {Slightly hopeful}You are the nice voice... kind to Dog. You keep the other Voice quiet. NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_000012E4_1
Topic GREETING GREETING {Slightly fearful, then angry}Remember you... you were mean to Dog, make Dog sleep... and other Voice come out. NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_000012E5_1
Topic GREETING GREETING Hnh. Dog remember you. NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_000012E3_1

NVDLC01God

Dialogue file table
QUEST CATEGORY TOPIC TOPIC TEXT PROMPT RESPONSE TEXT FILENAME NOTES
Topic FollowersWait Wait here. {Irritated}Whatever you're planning, hurry. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersWait_00005407_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic007 {God}That's enough for now. {Evil, smiling}We'll see. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000109B8_1
Topic FollowersLetsGo Let's get going. {Evil, draws this out threateningly}Good. I was growing... impatient. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersLetsGo_00005447_1
Topic FollowersStealthing FollowersStealthing {Irritated}Wish I had a Stealth Boy instead of this bear trap. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersStealt_0000532C_1
Topic FollowersStealthing FollowersStealthing {Evil, threatening}Right behind you. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersStealt_00012B09_1
Topic FollowersOverburdened FollowersOverburdened {Cold, evil}Allying with you is already more of a burden than I can bear. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersOverbu_00005457_1
Combat Poisoned Poison {Low}Won't get rid of me {emph}that easily. NVDLC01Followers_Poisoned_00005370_1 <Watching the player enter a poisonous cloud, warning.>
Combat Poisoned Poison {Low}Trying to lose me in the Cloud? Not a chance. NVDLC01Followers_Poisoned_00010D9E_1 <Watching the player enter a poisonous cloud, warning.>
Combat Frenzy Frenzy {Cold, low}That's done it. NVDLC01Followers_Frenzy_00005437_1
Combat OnFire OnFire {Disgusted, on fire, but shrugging it off like not worth his time}Fire. NVDLC01Followers_OnFire_000053B3_1
Combat Regenerating Regenerating Finally - pain's gone, can focus. NVDLC01Fol_Regenerating_00005364_1
Combat KOed KOed Rrr! NVDLC01Followers_KOed_00005433_1
Combat Crippled Crippled {Frustrated that the host body is malfunctioning}Dog's damaged. NVDLC01Followers_Crippled_000053CF_1
Combat UsedDoctorBag UsedDoctorBag {To himself, amused}Physician, heal thyself. NVDLC01Fol_UsedDoctorBag_00005384_1
Combat NoAmmo NoAmmo Too many targets, not enough bullets. NVDLC01Followers_NoAmmo_00005350_1
Combat WeaponIneffective WeaponIneffective {Snarling, commanding}Can't hurt this one, give me something that {emph}will. NVDLC01Fol_WeaponIneffecti_000053AF_1
Combat Wake Wake {To himself}At least I woke up instead of remaining in the dark. NVDLC01Followers_Wake_00005380_1
Combat Wake Wake Whatever it is, I want to kill it. NVDLC01Followers_Wake_00013B83_1
Combat HealthQuarter HealthQuarter Head swimming. Can't hold myself... {takes a breath}together much longer. NVDLC01Fol_HealthQuarter_00005443_1
Topic FollowersTacticsCombatPassive I want you not to attack enemies unless I've already engaged them. {Delivered as if he wants to kill the player himself later on}As long as you don't get yourself killed. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005399_1
Topic FollowersFiredYes Yes, I'm sure. I'll make more progress on my own - just don't get us killed. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersFiredY_00005395_1
Detection StartCombatResponse StartCombatResponse {Irritated}So be it. NVDLC01Fol_StartCombatResp_000053EA_1
Detection StartCombatResponse StartCombatResponse Don't have {emph}time for this. NVDLC01Fol_StartCombatResp_000053EB_1
Detection LostToNormal LostToNormal {Dismissive}Nothing. NVDLC01Fol_LostToNormal_0000542E_1
Detection CombatToNormal CombatToNormal Finished here. NVDLC01Fol_CombatToNormal_000053DE_1
Detection CombatToNormal CombatToNormal {Malicious, just murdered someone}That felt... good. NVDLC01Fol_CombatToNormal_000053DF_1
Detection AlertToNormal AlertToNormal Enough - the Sierra Madre is our target, not its ghosts. NVDLC01Fol_AlertToNormal_000053AB_1
Detection AlertToNormal AlertToNormal Perhaps they ran. If not... we'll see them soon. NVDLC01Fol_AlertToNormal_000053AA_1
Detection NormalToCombat StartCombat {Under his breath}Kill this one before they call others. NVDLC01Fol_NormalToCombat_0000543E_1
Detection NormalToCombat StartCombat I'll end you. NVDLC01Fol_NormalToCombat_0000543F_1
Detection AlertToCombat AlertToCombat Let's kill them, Dog. NVDLC01Fol_AlertToCombat_00005412_1
Detection AlertToCombat AlertToCombat {Malicious}Ah, guests. Their mistake. NVDLC01Fol_AlertToCombat_00005413_1
Detection NormalToAlert NormalToAlert {Cold}Trespassers. NVDLC01Fol_NormalToAlert_00005452_1
Detection NormalToAlert NormalToAlert Something's out there. NVDLC01Fol_NormalToAlert_00005453_1
Detection LostIdle LostIdle {Under his breath}Where are you? NVDLC01Followers_LostIdle_000053D6_1
Detection LostIdle LostIdle I'll find you, you can't hide. NVDLC01Followers_LostIdle_000053D7_1
Detection AlertIdle AlertIdle Whatever it is, it's still out there. Waiting. NVDLC01Followers_AlertIdle_000053C2_1
Detection AlertIdle AlertIdle {Malicious, talking to self}It'll come to us, Dog. Just wait. We'll kill it together. NVDLC01Followers_AlertIdle_000053C3_1
Combat Assault Assault {Evil, cold}If this is how you want to die, then so be it. NVDLC01Followers_Assault_00005330_1
Combat AcceptYield AcceptYield Next time, I'll break your legs and hang you from the Madre gates. NVDLC01Fol_AcceptYield_00005388_1
Combat Steal Steal Take from me again, and I'll leave you for the Sierra Madre. NVDLC01Followers_Steal_00005368_1
Combat Death Death Finally, the howling will end. NVDLC01Followers_Death_00005344_1
Combat AvoidThreat AvoidThreat {Loud, commanding}Look out. NVDLC01Fol_AvoidThreat_0000540B_1
Combat Flee Flee Find a defensible position, we'll kill them there. NVDLC01Followers_Flee_000053A3_1
Combat Hit Hit Ennh! NVDLC01Followers_Hit_0000537C_1
Combat PowerAttack PowerAttack {Angry}Die. NVDLC01Fol_PowerAttack_00005328_1
Combat Attack Attack {Cold, ruthless}Something needs to die. NVDLC01Followers_Attack_00005348_1
Topic FollowersTrade Let's trade equipment. {Evil}All of your weapons will do. And your stims. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTrade_00005340_1
Topic FollowersFired It's time for us to part ways. {Slow, testing}You... want us to split up. All... three of us? NVDLC01Fol_FollowersFired_0000544B_1
Topic NVDLC01EndingDog NVDLC01EndingDog {Dog Alive, God Alive: Narration}Dog forgot himself, as did the voice that raged within him. After their passing, a new voice spoke within the mutant's shell. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingDo_00011DF1_1 End slide sequence, spoken in God's "new" voice that sounds calm, wondering, and at peace.
Topic NVDLC01EndingDog NVDLC01EndingDog {Narration}It was difficult for the voice to remember the two it once was... there was the beast, Dog consumed by hunger... NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingDo_00011DF1_2 Slight confusion. Who were his parents, again...?
Topic NVDLC01EndingDog NVDLC01EndingDog {Narration}...and the other in reverse... the one consumed by control. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingDo_00011DF1_3
Topic NVDLC01EndingDog NVDLC01EndingDog {Narration}Both were driven by need for the other. The Courier brought them together, somehow, joined the two into one. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingDo_00011DF1_4 Firm, realization.
Topic NVDLC01EndingDog NVDLC01EndingDog {Narration}All that happened at the Sierra Madre, was a faint memory to the new personality... like a flickering light in the clouds of the mind. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingDo_00011DF1_5
Topic NVDLC01EndingDog NVDLC01EndingDog {Narration}The new voice did not think of the Courier again until the battle at the Divide reached his ears. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingDo_00011DF1_6 The Divide is a location in Fallout. Quiet, reverent in this line, like speaking of a horrible battle.
Topic NVDLC01EndingDog NVDLC01EndingDog {Slow, reverent - this is quietly dramatic, ends on a sad downnote}The battle between the two couriers, beneath the torn skies and the Old World flag... {quiet, slower}each bearing a message for the other. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingDo_00011DF1_7 Slow, quiet, dramatic, draw this to a close as a foreshadowing of things to come.
Topic NVDLC01EndingDog NVDLC01EndingDog {Narration}And the mutant prayed the Courier that had saved him... had been saved in return. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingDo_00011DF1_8 The final word, ending.
Topic NVDLC01EndingDog NVDLC01EndingDog {God Alive: Narration}Freed of both Dog and the one who held Dog's leash, the other voice resumed control. First the mind, then finally, the mutant's shell. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingDo_00011DF0_1 God has assumed control in this end slide, narrated as end credits play.
Topic NVDLC01EndingDog NVDLC01EndingDog {Narration}His first act was to tend to the scars on the body with careful hands, slowly healing all the scars except the ragged name torn on his chest. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingDo_00011DF0_2 Slow, a little tender, like the scars are the last bits of his dead younger brother that he's burying.
Topic NVDLC01EndingDog NVDLC01EndingDog {Narration}He briefly thought of remaining at the Sierra Madre. But it was a monument built by humans, representing something he no longer needed. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingDo_00011DF0_3 Throw this line away, slight disdain.
Topic NVDLC01EndingDog NVDLC01EndingDog {Narration}He began walking west, in search of others like him. As he did, he spoke of the courier who had set him free and allowed his life to begin again. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingDo_00011DF0_4 Slow, draw to a close. God has begun preaching the gospel in this line, and the last sentence should be quieter, thankful.
Combat KnockedBack KnockedBack Hnnhr! NVDLC01Fol_KnockedBack_0000536C_1
Combat HealthHalf HealthHalf {Frustrated}Losing blood. NVDLC01Fol_HealthHalf_0000533C_1
Topic FollowersTacticsCombatAggressive I want you to attack enemies the moment you see them. {Pleased}Of course... murder's in our blood. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005324_1
Topic FollowersFiredNo On second thought, stick with me for a little longer. {Snarls, low}Make up your mind. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersFiredN_0000534C_1
Detection LostToCombat LostToCombat Should've stayed lost. NVDLC01Fol_LostToCombat_000053FA_1
Detection LostToCombat LostToCombat {Under his breath}Won't get away again. NVDLC01Fol_LostToCombat_000053FB_1
Detection CombatToLost CombatToLost {Under his breath}Where did you go? NVDLC01Fol_CombatToLost_0000541E_1
Detection CombatToLost CombatToLost No matter where you run, I'll find you. NVDLC01Fol_CombatToLost_0000541F_1
Combat FireExplosive FireExplosive {Growls}Let sound and thunder answer this. NVDLC01Fol_FireExplosive_00005320_1
Topic PLAYERTHROWGRENADE PLAYER THROW GRENADE {Snarling, when grenade is thrown}Don't waste those - save one for when they get close. NVDLC01Fol_PLAYERTHROWGREN_000053B7_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueBackInYourCage NVDLC01DogDialogueBackInYourCage {Commanding, spoken in God's voice}Dog, back in the cage. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0000DFC7_1 <AUDIO: Note this comes from a recording, on player's Pip-Boy, so will need filter. This unlocks God.>
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialogueClinicBark NVDLC01DogDialogueClinicBark {Curious, malicious}It looks like someone was experimenting... {more interested}although they were doing so {emph}after the collars went off. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001121D_1 God sees a series of headless corpses laid on lab tables.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueGodBasementBark NVDLC01DogDialogueGodBasementBark {Malicious, whispering}Knew you would come, below the cage... down to where {emph}I am. {Beat, lower}Maybe you saw the letters I scratched on the Villa walls. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0000E4DD_1 <AUDIO: Speaker filter.>1st time players hear God: Creepy-as-hell pre-recorded tape playing in dark police station basement to bait intruders.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueGodBasementBark NVDLC01DogDialogueGodBasementBark {Malicious, encouraging taunt}A little farther. Follow my voice... that's it. {Beat}The one in the cage? Dog. {Slight anger}I had to lock him up. He keeps... disobeying me. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0000E4DE_1 <AUDIO: Speaker filter>Creepy-as-hell pre-recorded message to bait intruders smart enough to figure out what to do.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueGodBasementBark NVDLC01DogDialogueGodBasementBark That's me, there, on the table. The disk. {Beat, soft, creepy}My voice. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0000E4DF_1 <AUDIO: Speaker filter>Player has walked into a room, sees a holotape and a radio on the table.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueGodBasementBark NVDLC01DogDialogueGodBasementBark {Warning}Can't take any chances, though... you may be some victim who simply stumbled down here. If so, can't let you let Dog out... no, not yet. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0000E4DF_2 <AUDIO: Speaker filter>God starts giving directions, just in case someone else fell into his trap.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueGodBasementBark NVDLC01DogDialogueGodBasementBark {Imperious}If you're who I think you are, you came to fetch Dog, use him to drag others here. {Beat, cruel}Now I'll use {emph}you - {emph}and that Pip-Boy you're wearing. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0000E4DF_3 <AUDIO: Speaker filter>
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueGodBasementBark NVDLC01DogDialogueGodBasementBark {Taunting}You're smart. Clever. The key to Dog's cage is simple. Take my voice to the cage above. {Beat}Let me speak to the beast inside. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0000E4DF_4
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueGodBasementBark NVDLC01DogDialogueGodBasementBark Then you and I... {emph}we can talk. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0000E4DF_5
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueGodFirstTime NVDLC01DogDialogueGodFirstTime {God: Impressed, player jumped through his hoops, evil, amused. Curious}What have we here? {Beat, slight mock disappointment}You weren't who I was expecting. I'm disappointed. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0000FD89_1 This is the first time the player speaks to "God" face to face - the player's played the audio tape, and God's voice woke up.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueGodFirstTime NVDLC01DogDialogueGodFirstTime {Appraising player, suspicious}Still... even if you aren't my intended guest, you take direction. Good. You can't have been an idiot to figure out how to release me from my cage... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0000FD89_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueGodFirstTime NVDLC01DogDialogueGodFirstTime {Looking at player's Pip-Boy and collar}...or perhaps you are, with that leash on your arm {emph}and the one around your neck... {mocking, evil}with our collars and manacles, why, we may as well be kin. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0000FD89_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic023 What happened to your voice? I'm the voice of reason. I sleep sometimes... down in the basement, in the cage. {Snarling, downnote}Now that {emph}I'm awake, {emph}Dog goes back in the cage. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000103C1_1 Basement isn't literal, just a metaphor. I know, I know, over-explaining.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic023 What happened to your voice? {Smug, superior}Dog knows I'm here, but can't do anything about it. {Beat}I'm his... conscience. Keep him tame, keep him from hurting us... doing foolish things. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000103C1_2 Choosing his last sentence carefully because he doesn't want to admit he's being protective, makes him seem weak.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic024 That name carved on your chest... are you Dog? {Dismissive, brutal}The carving's a reminder, for mirrors {to himself}and for Dog. {Disgust, to himself}Dog, who you heard coming in, howling and hungry, as always. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000103C4_1 He's saying "and for Dog" to himself, because he's frustrated Dog carved the name on his chest to drive him away.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic025 Yes, this should be enough. {God voice, pleased}You're good at fetching... this should keep him where he belongs. {Beat}For now. I'll wait... send the signal, we'll be ready. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0000F402_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic026 I haven't found enough yet. {God voice, snarls}Then {emph}nothing's going to keep me here... we need bait, or the beast is going to wake up, and you'll never see the Sierra Madre. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0000F403_1 < God will not stay unless he has enough food. >
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic027 Who locked you in that cage? {Chuckles}Locked myself in. Could feel myself... letting go. Dog's howling getting louder. {Frustrated}It happens when he's hungry and no one's around to tell him... no. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000103C3_1 Amused, proud of his own cleverness initially, then starts getting more frustrated.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic028 <Storage Node. Do Not Translate.> I've been trapped in here for some time, then you come along and let me out. {Studying the player, suspicious, evil}So... you opened my cage for a reason. Now... I want to know why. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A8B_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic028 <Storage Node. Do Not Translate.> {You have questions?}Of course you do. {Beat, sinister}And so do I. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A8C_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic028 <Storage Node. Do Not Translate.> Dog and I take turns in the cage... one steps out, the other goes back in. Now - what do you want? NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A94_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic028 <Storage Node. Do Not Translate.> {Low, cold, hates Dog's self-mutilation}Do you see these wounds of his, covering his skin...the bear trap on his arm? He placed his own hand in it. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A93_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic028 <Storage Node. Do Not Translate.> The name he carved in his chest? To remind him of who he is, he inflicts pain on himself to silence me, when all I try to do... Hrr! NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A93_2 Doesn't finish the end sentence, just snarls and refuses to say what he's trying to do (protect Dog).
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic028 <Storage Node. Do Not Translate.> {Quiet, more to himself}...he cuts, hurts, and tries to murder me out of him. He won't succeed. Just makes me angrier. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A93_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic028 <Storage Node. Do Not Translate.> Dog is the beast, we simply change cages. {Glances around}Like the ones here. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A93_4
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic028 <Storage Node. Do Not Translate.> {resuming control, with effort, gritted teeth}...hrnnn... will kill us {emph}both unless you do something. Never felt him so strong before, he won't listen to my voice. He's... he's... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011DA4_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic028 <Storage Node. Do Not Translate.> {resuming control, with effort, gritted teeth}...hrnnn... listen to you... can't hold him back much longer... tell him... to pull on his chain, as hard as... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011DA6_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic028 <Storage Node. Do Not Translate.> {resuming control, with effort, gritted teeth}...live anymore. Sick of being inside, sick of hearing his stomach screaming at me, and... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011DA8_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic028 <Storage Node. Do Not Translate.> ...both of us are. Tell him to listen to me. Then we can get out of this... finally... and... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011DAA_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic002 All right, let's get out of here. Very well... lead on. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013961_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic002 All right, let's get out of here. You already have someone in your shadow... I'll meet you at the Villa Fountain. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013962_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic003 Meet me over at the Fountain, we'll plan our next move. Very well... to the Fountain and its ghost, then. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013963_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic011 I need you to get to your Gala Event position. Maybe {emph}Dog will obey you. {Beat, emph on "I'm"}I'm not as easily broken. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000109BC_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic012 {God}I had questions for you. I'm sure you do. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000109C7_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenBarks NVDLC01DogKitchenBarks {2 - "No more being..."}...back in the cage. Stop what you're doing, we can... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_0000F32E_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenBarks NVDLC01DogKitchenBarks {4 - snarling, "you're not..."}...listening to me. {Frustrated, furious, emph}Tired of being your minder, tired... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_0001234A_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenBarks NVDLC01DogKitchenBarks {6 - "wants"}...to protect you, always wanted to protect you, the reason I have to take control is... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_0001234C_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenBarks NVDLC01DogKitchenBarks {8 - "You need to"}...listen to me. {Sudden moment of weakness, slight plea}If you do this, we {emph}both... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_0001234E_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenBarks NVDLC01DogKitchenBarks {10 - "Master will"}...help us. Please let me help us. If you don't, then you're... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00012350_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenSuicide NVDLC01DogKitchenSuicide {Furious, but also afraid}No! {Tries to be commanding}Dog, get back in the c-{"cage," doesn't finish as explosion rocks kitchen} NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_0000F325_1 <God attempts to take control and screams no, trying to stop Dog from killing them both.>
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialogueAloneIdleAct1 NVDLC01GodDialogueAloneIdleAct1 Can't believe the idiot swallowed his collar. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CCC_1 God is making random comments while player isn't around.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialogueAloneIdleAct1 NVDLC01GodDialogueAloneIdleAct1 What's taking that human so long. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CCD_1 God is making random comments while player isn't around.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialogueAloneIdleAct1 NVDLC01GodDialogueAloneIdleAct1 {To himself}If that human wasn't wearing a collar... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CCE_1 God is making random comments while player isn't around.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialogueAloneIdleAct1 NVDLC01GodDialogueAloneIdleAct1 Wonder what that human's insides would look like laid out over the fountain. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CCF_1 God is making random comments while player isn't around.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialogueAloneIdleAct1 NVDLC01GodDialogueAloneIdleAct1 {To himself}Might be able to rip the Pip-Boy off his arm without killing him. Hmm. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CD0_1 God is making random comments while player isn't around.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialogueGenericidle NVDLC01GodDialogueGenericidle {Snff}No toxins in the air in here. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CD1_1 God is making random comments while with the player.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialogueGenericidle NVDLC01GodDialogueGenericidle Well, {emph}this place has seen better days. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CD2_1 God is making random comments while with the player.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialogueGenericidle NVDLC01GodDialogueGenericidle If we need to fight, you should call Dog out... as much as I hate to admit it. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CD3_1 God is making random comments while with the player.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialogueGenericidle NVDLC01GodDialogueGenericidle {Thinking}Might be able to use the gas valves around here to set traps of our own. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CD4_1 God is making random comments while with the player.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialogueGenericidle NVDLC01GodDialogueGenericidle We'll need to move faster than this if we're going to outwit the Old Man. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CD5_1 God is making random comments while with the player.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialogueGenericidle NVDLC01GodDialogueGenericidle {Smirks}Happy you followed the Sierra Madre broadcast? Curiosity and greed, same thing. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010EDE_1 God is making random comments while with the player.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialogueGenericidle NVDLC01GodDialogueGenericidle It's your own fault you're here. Couldn't leave well enough alone. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010EDF_1 God is making random comments while with the player.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialogueGenericidle NVDLC01GodDialogueGenericidle That Pip-Boy... maybe I'll tear it off your arm, wear it on my neck. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CD6_1 God is making random comments while with the player.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialogueGenericidle NVDLC01GodDialogueGenericidle Air tastes like copper. {Beat, smiles}Or Old World gold. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_0001387A_1 God is making random comments while with the player.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialogueGenericidle NVDLC01GodDialogueGenericidle Almost got away... then the idiot's hunger screws it up. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_0001387B_1 God is making random comments while with the player.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialogueGenericidle NVDLC01GodDialogueGenericidle Why do you keep looking at your Pip-Boy? It won't help. {Snorts}Didn't help the Old Man. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_0001387C_1 God is making random comments while with the player.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialogueGenericidle NVDLC01GodDialogueGenericidle Can't believe the idiot swallowed his collar. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_0001387D_1 God is making random comments while with the player.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialoguePostGalaBad NVDLC01GodDialoguePostGalaBad {Impressed}The human did it. {Evil}Good. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CC1_1 God hates player. God's watching a festival erupt in the Villa, talking to himself, impressed the player pulled it off.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialoguePostGalaBad NVDLC01GodDialoguePostGalaBad Not going down like last time - Dog, you're staying in the cage. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CC2_1 God hates player. God's watching a festival erupt in the Villa, talking to himself, impressed the player pulled it off.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialoguePostGalaBad NVDLC01GodDialoguePostGalaBad Time to get to the gate, "friends" or no friends. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CC3_1 God hates player. God's watching a festival erupt in the Villa, talking to himself, impressed the player pulled it off.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialoguePostGalaBad NVDLC01GodDialoguePostGalaBad {To himself}Fires and speakers are going to bring the Ghost People out in full. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CC4_1 God hates player. God's watching a festival erupt in the Villa, talking to himself, impressed the player pulled it off.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialoguePostGalaBad NVDLC01GodDialoguePostGalaBad {Eager}Coming for you, human... you just wait. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CC5_1 God hates player. God's watching a festival erupt in the Villa, talking to himself, impressed the player pulled it off.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialoguePostGalaBad NVDLC01GodDialoguePostGalaBad Madre's mine. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CC6_1 God hates player. God's watching a festival erupt in the Villa, talking to himself, impressed the player pulled it off.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialoguePostGalaGood NVDLC01GodDialoguePostGalaGood {Surprised}Hnh. The human pulled it off. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CC7_1 God is watching a festival erupt in the Villa, and he's impressed the player pulled it off. He's talking to himself.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialoguePostGalaGood NVDLC01GodDialoguePostGalaGood Just like last time. Come on, Dog, you know the drill. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CC8_1 God is watching a festival erupt in the Villa, and he's impressed the player pulled it off. He's talking to himself.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialoguePostGalaGood NVDLC01GodDialoguePostGalaGood Gate won't be open for long. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CC9_1 God is watching a festival erupt in the Villa, and he's impressed the player pulled it off. He's talking to himself.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialoguePostGalaGood NVDLC01GodDialoguePostGalaGood Need to stay out of sight... can't afford to be distracted now. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CCA_1 God is watching a festival erupt in the Villa, and he's impressed the player pulled it off. He's talking to himself.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialoguePostGalaGood NVDLC01GodDialoguePostGalaGood What the Old World saw in these light shows is beyond me. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CCB_1 God is watching a festival erupt in the Villa, and he's impressed the player pulled it off. He's talking to himself.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialoguePreGalaBad NVDLC01GodDialoguePreGalaBad {To himself}When this festival fires, I'm the first one in the door. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CDE_1 God's told to wait in a dangerous area to pull a lever and trigger an event. He's angry and pissed about it.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialoguePreGalaBad NVDLC01GodDialoguePreGalaBad Last time I ever deal with human trash... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CDF_1 God's told to wait in a dangerous area to pull a lever and trigger an event. He's angry and pissed about it.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialoguePreGalaBad NVDLC01GodDialoguePreGalaBad After the Bomb, still slaves to technology, events, Pip-Boys, collars... hnnnr. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CE0_1 God's told to wait in a dangerous area to pull a lever and trigger an event. He's angry and pissed about it.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialoguePreGalaBad NVDLC01GodDialoguePreGalaBad I'll whip you for this, Dog. I'll crush your cage with you inside it for making me go through this. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CE1_1 God's told to wait in a dangerous area to pull a lever and trigger an event. He's angry and pissed about it.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialoguePreGalaBad NVDLC01GodDialoguePreGalaBad All this - if I get inside the Sierra Madre, it's all worth it. All of it. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CE2_1 God's told to wait in a dangerous area to pull a lever and trigger an event. He's angry and pissed about it.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialoguePreGalaBad NVDLC01GodDialoguePreGalaBad As soon as those collars go off... we'll settle things, yes. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CE3_1 God's told to wait in a dangerous area to pull a lever and trigger an event. He's angry and pissed about it.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialoguePreGalaGood NVDLC01GodDialoguePreGalaGood {Urgent}Hurry, we're targets out here. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CB0_1 God has been told to wait in a dangerous area, but he understands the reason, even if it stresses him out.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialoguePreGalaGood NVDLC01GodDialoguePreGalaGood Almost inside. Finally. {Beat, himself}Then I can get rid of the baggage. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CB1_1 God has been told to wait in a dangerous area, but he understands the reason, even if it stresses him out.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialoguePreGalaGood NVDLC01GodDialoguePreGalaGood {To himself}Quiet, Dog, stay in the cage. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CB2_1 God has been told to wait in a dangerous area, but he understands the reason, even if it stresses him out.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialoguePreGalaGood NVDLC01GodDialoguePreGalaGood {Disgust}Sick of these Old World deathtraps. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CB3_1 God has been told to wait in a dangerous area, but he understands the reason, even if it stresses him out.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialoguePreGalaGood NVDLC01GodDialoguePreGalaGood {Low, eager}The Sierra Madre's almost mine. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CB4_1 God has been told to wait in a dangerous area, but he understands the reason, even if it stresses him out.
Conversation NVDLC01GodDialoguePreGalaGood NVDLC01GodDialoguePreGalaGood {Snarling}They better not try and leave me here... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodDialo_00010CB5_1 God has been told to wait in a dangerous area, but he understands the reason, even if it stresses him out.
Topic NVDLC01GodToChristineTopic01 NVDLC01GodToChristineTopic01 {Amused, evil}What's this? Why... it's a little doll. {Mock curiosity}Were you carved by a craftsman, {taunting, evil}or mauled by a drunk who didn't know his tools? NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodToChr_000101F5_1 Referring to Christine in this line, she's a surgically-scarred mute girl in the party, so God's having his "fun."
Topic NVDLC01GodToChristineTopic01 NVDLC01GodToChristineTopic01 {Chuckles}I'm not going to hurt you... yet. Much. Scars tell a story, some old, some new... {slow}and the one on the throat is fresh and red. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodToChr_000101F7_1
Topic NVDLC01GodToChristineTopic02 NVDLC01GodToChristineTopic02 {Curious}Someone wanted to cut your voice, little doll. Or they didn't finish their work, or didn't know how to. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodToChr_000101F8_1
Topic NVDLC01GodToChristineTopic02 NVDLC01GodToChristineTopic02 Oh, it wasn't me... I have no use for your neck beyond what encircles it. {Snarls, to himself, disgruntled}The lack of screams when I finally kill you... that is what I'll regret. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodToChr_000101FA_1
Topic NVDLC01GodToDeanTopic01 NVDLC01GodToDeanTopic01 Touched by radiation, and you choose to spend your time here. You could have just left... but you're too obsessed to let go. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodToDea_0001008D_1
Topic NVDLC01GodToDeanTopic01 NVDLC01GodToDeanTopic01 Mirrors tell me my name when needed... and I have a name for you, several. Thief, coward... showman. Radiation couldn't kill the truth, could it. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodToDea_0001008F_1
Topic NVDLC01GodToDeanTopic02 NVDLC01GodToDeanTopic02 You could have left the Sierra Madre. Left this Villa, joined your own kind. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodToDea_00010091_1
Topic NVDLC01GodToDeanTopic02 NVDLC01GodToDeanTopic02 {Taunting}You can't abide it. There's no heart. You hate it, I can hear it in your words. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodToDea_00010093_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct1 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct1 {Chuckles}I'm not going to hurt you... yet. Much. Scars tell a story, some old, some new... {slow}and the one on the throat is fresh and red. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_00011354_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct1 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct1 {Amused, evil}What's this little doll? Were you carved by a craftsman, little doll, or were you mauled by a drunk who didn't know his tools? NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_00011352_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct2 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct2 Oh, it wasn't me... I have no use for your neck beyond what encircles it. {Snarls, to himself, disgruntled}The lack of screams when I finally kill you... that is what I'll regret. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_0001134C_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct2 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct2 Don't get me wrong, that's a plus in my book. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_00011346_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct2 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct2 Still, are you getting any shred of your voice healed up, or...? Like anything? NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_00011348_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct2 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct2 {Curious}Someone wanted to cut your voice, little doll. Or they didn't finish their work, or didn't know how to. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_0001134A_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 Mirrors tell me my name when needed... and I have a name for you, several. Thief, coward... showman. Radiation couldn't kill the truth, could it. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00011360_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 Touched by radiation, and you choose to spend your time here. You could have just left... but you're too obsessed to let go. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_0001135E_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 Can't believe the idiot swallowed his collar. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D61_1 God is making random comments while player isn't around.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 What's taking that human so long. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D62_1 God is making random comments while player isn't around.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 {To himself}If that human wasn't wearing a collar... NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D63_1 God is making random comments while player isn't around.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 Wonder what that human's insides would look like laid out over the fountain. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D64_1 God is making random comments while player isn't around.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 {To himself}Might be able to rip the Pip-Boy off his arm without killing him. Hmm. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D65_1 God is making random comments while player isn't around.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 Air tastes like copper. {Beat, smiles}Or Old World gold. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D66_1 God is making random comments while with the player.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 Almost got away... then the idiot's hunger screws it up. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D67_1 God is making random comments while with the player.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 NVDLC01RadioDogAct1 {To himself}Quiet, Dog, stay in the cage. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00011F46_1 God has been told to wait in a dangerous area, but he understands the reason, even if it stresses him out.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 {Taunting}You can't abide it. There's no heart. You hate it, I can hear it in your words. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00011350_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 You could have left the Sierra Madre. Left this Villa, joined your own kind. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_0001134E_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 {Urgent}Hurry, we're targets out here. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D42_1 God has been told to wait in a dangerous area, but he understands the reason, even if it stresses him out.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 Almost inside. Finally. {Beat, himself}Then I can get rid of the baggage. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D43_1 God has been told to wait in a dangerous area, but he understands the reason, even if it stresses him out.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 {To himself}Quiet, Dog, stay in the cage. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D44_1 God has been told to wait in a dangerous area, but he understands the reason, even if it stresses him out.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 {Disgust}Sick of these Old World deathtraps. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D45_1 God has been told to wait in a dangerous area, but he understands the reason, even if it stresses him out.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 {Low, eager}The Sierra Madre's almost mine. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D46_1 God has been told to wait in a dangerous area, but he understands the reason, even if it stresses him out.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 {Snarling}They better not try and leave me here... NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D47_1 God has been told to wait in a dangerous area, but he understands the reason, even if it stresses him out.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 {To himself}When this festival fires, I'm the first one in the door. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D48_1 God's told to wait in a dangerous area to pull a lever and trigger an event. He's angry and pissed about it.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 Last time I ever deal with human trash... NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D49_1 God's told to wait in a dangerous area to pull a lever and trigger an event. He's angry and pissed about it.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 After the Bomb, still slaves to technology, events, Pip-Boys, collars... hnnnr. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D4A_1 God's told to wait in a dangerous area to pull a lever and trigger an event. He's angry and pissed about it.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 I'll whip you for this, Dog. I'll crush your cage with you inside it for making me go through this. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D4B_1 God's told to wait in a dangerous area to pull a lever and trigger an event. He's angry and pissed about it.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 All this - if I get inside the Sierra Madre, it's all worth it. All of it. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D4C_1 God's told to wait in a dangerous area to pull a lever and trigger an event. He's angry and pissed about it.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 As soon as those collars go off... we'll settle things, yes. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D4D_1 God's told to wait in a dangerous area to pull a lever and trigger an event. He's angry and pissed about it.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 {Impressed}The human did it. {Evil}Good. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D4E_1 God hates player. God's watching a festival erupt in the Villa, talking to himself, impressed the player pulled it off.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 Not going down like last time - Dog, you're staying in the cage. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D4F_1 God hates player. God's watching a festival erupt in the Villa, talking to himself, impressed the player pulled it off.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 Time to get to the gate, "friends" or no friends. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D50_1 God hates player. God's watching a festival erupt in the Villa, talking to himself, impressed the player pulled it off.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 {To himself}Fires and speakers are going to bring the Ghost People out in full. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D51_1 God hates player. God's watching a festival erupt in the Villa, talking to himself, impressed the player pulled it off.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 {Eager}Coming for you, human... you just wait. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D52_1 God hates player. God's watching a festival erupt in the Villa, talking to himself, impressed the player pulled it off.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 Madre's mine. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D53_1 God hates player. God's watching a festival erupt in the Villa, talking to himself, impressed the player pulled it off.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 {Surprised}Hnh. The human pulled it off. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D54_1 God is watching a festival erupt in the Villa, and he's impressed the player pulled it off. He's talking to himself.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 Just like last time. Come on, Dog, you know the drill. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D55_1 God is watching a festival erupt in the Villa, and he's impressed the player pulled it off. He's talking to himself.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 Gate won't be open for long. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D56_1 God is watching a festival erupt in the Villa, and he's impressed the player pulled it off. He's talking to himself.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 Need to stay out of sight... can't afford to be distracted now. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D57_1 God is watching a festival erupt in the Villa, and he's impressed the player pulled it off. He's talking to himself.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 NVDLC01RadioDogAct2 What the Old World saw in these light shows is beyond me. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00010D58_1 God is watching a festival erupt in the Villa, and he's impressed the player pulled it off. He's talking to himself.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {1G}I... {chuckles, not unkindly, more relieved}he's asleep. Finally. {To himself}Shhhhhh. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_0001236A_1 <Script Notes: This is after Dog's personality has been buried.>
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {2G - Tired, serious, no malice}Dog... all I wanted was for you to listen to me, let me care for you. Keep you from hurting yourself... NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_0001236B_1 <Script Notes: God is being genuine here... all he wanted to do was keep Dog out of harm's way.>
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {3G - Stronger, to himself}Now I can. And one day, when you're ready, I'll let you out. When you're calm, and we... understand each other. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_0001236C_1 <Script Notes: This is after Dog's personality has been buried.>
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {4G}And we're at peace, you and I, mind and instinct. Then the world will be ready for us. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_0001236D_1 <Script Notes: Calm, resolved. Loop back to the second line.>
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {1B}What is this place? NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00012371_1 <Script Notes: This is delivered in God's voice, but he's calm, and both God and Dog have been submerged, this is same voice, different personality,
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {2B}Feel strange, like... sleeping. On my neck, is this... a chain? I... {recognition, looks down and sees the name carved there}what's carved on my chest. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00012372_1 <Script Notes: This is delivered in God's voice, but he's calm, and both God and Dog have been submerged, this is same voice, different personality,
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {3B}"God." No... not God. Something in reverse... hnh. Was that one of them...? NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00012373_1 <Script Notes: This is delivered in God's voice, but he's calm, and both God and Dog have been submerged, this is same voice, different personality,
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {4B}Should rest, get my strength back... then explore this place, see what it holds. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00012374_1 <Script Notes: This is delivered in God's voice, but he's calm, and both God and Dog have been submerged, this is same voice, different personality,
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {2 - "No more being..."}...back in the cage. Stop what you're doing, we can... NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00012361_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {4 - snarling, "you're not..."}...listening to me. {Frustrated, furious, emph}Tired of being your minder, tired... NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00012363_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {6 - "wants"}...to protect you, always wanted to protect you, the reason I have to take control is... NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00012365_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {8 - "You need to"}...listen to me. {Sudden moment of weakness, slight plea}If you do this, we {emph}both... NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00012367_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {10 - "Master will"}...help us. Please let me help us. If you don't, then you're... NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_00012369_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {Surprised}Hnh. The human pulled it off. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_000119E0_1 God is watching a festival erupt in the Villa, and he's impressed the player pulled it off. He's talking to himself.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 Just like last time. Come on, Dog, you know the drill. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_000119E1_1 God is watching a festival erupt in the Villa, and he's impressed the player pulled it off. He's talking to himself.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 What the Old World saw in these light shows is beyond me. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_000119E4_1 God is watching a festival erupt in the Villa, and he's impressed the player pulled it off. He's talking to himself.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {Impressed}The human did it. {Evil}Good. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_000119E5_1 God hates player. God's watching a festival erupt in the Villa, talking to himself, impressed the player pulled it off.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 Not going down like last time - Dog, you're staying in the cage. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_000119E6_1 God hates player. God's watching a festival erupt in the Villa, talking to himself, impressed the player pulled it off.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 Time to get to the gate, "friends" or no friends. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_000119E7_1 God hates player. God's watching a festival erupt in the Villa, talking to himself, impressed the player pulled it off.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {To himself}Fires and speakers are going to bring the Ghost People out in full. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_000119E8_1 God hates player. God's watching a festival erupt in the Villa, talking to himself, impressed the player pulled it off.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 {Eager}Coming for you, human... you just wait. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_000119E9_1 God hates player. God's watching a festival erupt in the Villa, talking to himself, impressed the player pulled it off.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 Madre's mine. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_000119EA_1 God hates player. God's watching a festival erupt in the Villa, talking to himself, impressed the player pulled it off.
Radio NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 NVDLC01RadioDogAct3 Need to stay out of sight... can't afford to be distracted now. NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioDog_000119E3_1 God is watching a festival erupt in the Villa, and he's impressed the player pulled it off. He's talking to himself.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueAboutTape NVDLC01DogDialogueAboutTape {Warning}Can't take any chances, though... you may be some victim who simply stumbled down here. If so, can't let you let Dog out... no, not yet. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012BAB_1 <AUDIO: Speaker filter>God starts giving directions, just in case someone else fell into his trap.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueAboutTape NVDLC01DogDialogueAboutTape {Imperious}If you're who I think you are, you came to fetch Dog, use him to drag others here. {Beat, cruel}Now I'll use {emph}you - {emph}and that Pip-Boy you're wearing. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012BAC_1 <AUDIO: Speaker filter>
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueAboutTape NVDLC01DogDialogueAboutTape {Taunting}You're smart. Clever. The key to Dog's cage is simple. Take my voice to the cage above. {Beat}Let me speak to the beast inside. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012BAD_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueAboutTape NVDLC01DogDialogueAboutTape Then you and I... {emph}we can talk. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012BAE_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialogueCloudBark NVDLC01DogDialogueCloudBark {Warning}Careful, the Villa's filled with pockets from the Cloud. Lethal. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011341_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueKitchenNotListen NVDLC01DogDialogueKitchenNotListen {Snarling}I'm in control. The Master won't help Dog now... and it won't help you. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001388C_1 Ignoring the player's Pip-Boy audio message.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic000 So... you're locked in there? Where's the key? You wouldn't have locked yourself in there without some sort of key to let you out. [SUCCEEDED] The key? Why it's the Old Man, the one who brought us here. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A66_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic000 So... you're locked in there? Where's the key? You wouldn't have locked yourself in there without some sort of key to let you out. I hid the key on me so Dog wouldn't know... I just need the Old Man to show up, so he and I can talk. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A66_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic000 So... you're locked in there? Where's the key? You wouldn't have locked yourself in there without some sort of key to let you out. If Dog was in control when the Old Man appeared... well, he would just do whatever he commanded, as always. And I can't have that. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A66_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic000 So... you're locked in there? Where's the key? [FAILED] It's close, safe, as you know. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A67_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic000 So... you're locked in there? Where's the key? [FAILED] It's close, safe. I did lock myself in, after all. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A68_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic001 Did you hit your head or something? You're acting odd. You have multiple personality disorder. Some trauma caused this? [SUCCEEDED] {Slightly wary, player's onto something}Trauma... yes, in a manner of speaking. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001265F_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic001 Did you hit your head or something? You're acting odd. [FAILED] {Taunting, playing games}No... sometimes it simply wakes voices up. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012660_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic002 I heard electricity and radios can cause, uh, voices in people's heads. In Super Mutants, brain damage is usually the result of prolonged Stealth Boy usage. [SUCCEEDED] {Snarls}That's the easy explanation, the one {emph}humans use. Pre-War technology, as if it's the cause of all ills, mind and body. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012663_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic002 I heard electricity and radios can cause, uh, voices in people's heads. In Super Mutants, brain damage is usually the result of prolonged Stealth Boy usage. I {emph}needed to come out of the cage to protect Dog. {Disdain}From clever humans... like you. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012663_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic002 I heard electricity and radios can cause, uh, voices in people's heads. [FAILED] {Taunting, playing games}Perhaps. Or maybe I was here all the time, watching. Waiting for you. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012664_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic004 <Storage Node. Opening Topics. Do Not Translate.> {DUPE: Low, cold, hates Dog's self-mutilation}Do you see these wounds of his, covering his skin...the bear trap on his arm? He placed his own hand in it. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012667_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic004 <Storage Node. Opening Topics. Do Not Translate.> The name he carved in his chest? To remind him of who he is, he inflicts pain on himself to silence me, when all I try to do... Hrr! NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012667_2 Doesn't finish the end sentence, just snarls and refuses to say what he's trying to do (protect Dog).
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic004 <Storage Node. Opening Topics. Do Not Translate.> {Quiet, more to himself}...he cuts, hurts, and tries to murder me out of him. He won't succeed. Just makes me angrier. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012667_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic004 <Storage Node. Opening Topics. Do Not Translate.> Dog is the beast, we simply change cages. {Glances around}Like the ones here. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012667_4
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic004 <Storage Node. Opening Topics. Do Not Translate.> Dog and I take turns in the cage... one steps out, the other goes back in. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012668_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic005 What are you, exactly? You're acting different than before. Dog and I take turns in the cage... one steps out, the other goes back in. Now - what do you want? NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A6F_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic010 No, hold it tightly by the neck - now sink your teeth into it, tear it apart. {God's voice, quiet, horrified}No. No, Dog, no... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001224E_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic010 No, hold it tightly by the neck - now sink your teeth into it, tear it apart. {God}...apart, Dog... we cannot be apart, you need if... hnnnh... hrrhhaharrrrr... {Screams of being torn apart} NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012250_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic049 Dog, listen to the other voice inside now. Go to sleep, let him come out. {God, Relieved}...go to sleep. Good. Yes... make him sleep. Please... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001223E_1 Script Notes: Player is coaxing Dog to give up, letting God emerge.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic050 The other voice? See it in your head - not as a voice, but as a ball, the size of your hand. {God, slow suspicious}...on for much longer. What are you doing? What... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001224C_1 God doesn't realize he's about to be devoured by God and destroyed, he does suspect something bad's about to go down.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic051 You're not leaving me any choice, I have to stop you. {Cold, malicious}...it's time for you to realize who's in control here. First, we tear you apart - then this casino, and the Old Man with it. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000124E1_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic053 <Storage Node for Final Battle, Likes Player Topics. Do Not Translate.> {Amused}...do this? Yes, he can. You caused this - coddled him, protected him, now I'm going to have to take control from... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011D9E_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic053 <Storage Node for Final Battle, Likes Player Topics. Do Not Translate.> {God's voice, quiet, echoing}...and Dog looks just like me. {Beat, to Dog}You've hurt yourself. Inside. {Slightly tender}Do you see now, see... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012246_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic053 <Storage Node for Final Battle, Likes Player Topics. Do Not Translate.> {God, quiet, serious}He's right. If you merge us, then... I... we... or whatever we become... we can't help you when you reach whatever's at the Sierra Madre's end. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012248_1 Script Notes: God wants to be healed, but he knows if this happens, he's leaving the player high and dry, and he genuinely regrets that.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic053 <Storage Node for Final Battle, Likes Player Topics. Do Not Translate.> {God, correcting Dog's "Dog may forget you."}We {emph}will forget almost all that has happened here. You'll be alone - at the Old Man's mercy. Like Dog. Like me. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001224A_1 Script Notes: God wants to be healed, but he knows if this happens, he's leaving the player high and dry, and he genuinely regrets that.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic053 <Storage Node for Final Battle, Likes Player Topics. Do Not Translate.> {Snarl, slightly indignant}...to stop you. You think your pull is stronger than mine? No... no, I've minded Dog, protected him far longer than you ever have. He won't... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000124DA_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic053 <Storage Node for Final Battle, Likes Player Topics. Do Not Translate.> {Exhausted}...him, just as I do. {Beat}Do you understand now? Do you understand why I have to take control? He... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000124DC_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic053 <Storage Node for Final Battle, Likes Player Topics. Do Not Translate.> {Takes a breath, sounds weak}...too late. Too late for us... too late for you to do anything but... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000124DE_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic055 If you try to burn the voice out of you, this casino will be destroyed, and us along with it. ...kill this human, Dog. Kill them. If this casino is destroyed, good, it'll kill the Old Man, too, the one who... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00011D95_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic057 Close your eyes, and only open them if the voice tells you. You did it. You... I don't feel him struggling anymore... I'm in pain, and... I hate to say it, I'm starving, but... I'm not fighting him. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001223C_1 Script Notes: God is relieved, he's now in control, no struggling.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic057 Close your eyes, and only open them if the voice tells you. {A little vulnerable here}All I wanted was him to listen to me, take {emph}care of him, keep him from hurting himself... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001223C_2 God's showing a vulnerable side here. He was just trying to take care of his handicapped little brother.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic057 Close your eyes, and only open them if the voice tells you. {Quiet, resolved}Now I can. One day, when he's ready, I'll let him out. When we... understand each other. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001223C_3 Draw this resolution to a close.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic072 Dog, that voice doesn't control you, all right? {Evil}...quiet. Shhhhh, Dog. Let me handle this. {Malicious}I'll let you feed on this human when we're done. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000124D9_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic075 Forget it. I'm sick of dragging you around anyway. {Amused, gets second wind}...and I have more in common than we know. Soon, you'll be inside Dog, just as I am. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000124D7_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic076 I don't mean you any harm... you just need to calm down, focus. {Snarls, but in pain, weakening}...won't shut me out, Dog. It won't silence me. This human... both of them, they mean to... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000124E4_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic080 Maybe you just... uh... need to hear another voice, like mine. Dog, Master is here now, Master wants you to stop this. {DUPE}[SUCCEEDED] {Surprised}Master? {Grateful}Master, Dog hoped you come, voice... voice is going... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000124D2_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic080 Maybe you just... uh... need to hear another voice, like mine. [FAILED] {Snarls, draws a ragged breath as he starts fight again}No... Dog is my creature, and he's more than enough to end you here and now. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000124D3_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic089 I need you to stay here and trigger the switches. {Snarling, clutching ears at start after unpleasant noise}Nnnh... getting tired of hearing your orders. {Slow, appraising his health}Dog's clawing at the cage, hungrier than usual. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AC0_1 {God voice}< God is hungry and doesn't want to turn back into Dog. He wants to know why he should stay here instead of find food. >
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic089 I need you to stay here and trigger the switches. {Narrows eyes, suspicious}You must {emph}need something, I can see it in your eyes. {Glancing around}The Gala... of course. How could I forget? NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AC0_2 Realizes the player summoned him to pull a lever to trigger Gala.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01DogTopic089 I need you to stay here and trigger the switches. {Slow, taunting}If you want me to... heel... if you want Dog to obey, then he'll need to be fed, {beat, a little quieter, not happy about what happened}like last time. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AC0_3 So, let's make a deal... the last part should be to himself, referring to something horrible Dog did that God is (surprisingly) ashamed of.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic001 What weapons are you good at? Dog is better at the baser instincts than I... I merely have the brain for it. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000138D8_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic001 What weapons are you good at? His sinew and muscle are difficult to move consciously... he's always hungry, clumsy, heavy. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000138D8_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic004 So you're the one who knows how I got to the Villa. {DUPE: Amused}Of course I know. {Snarling}Even if I don't see it happen - down in the cage, I hear echoes of the footfalls, the click of the collars. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013BEA_1 Slower at the end, snapping like traps locking into place.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic004 So you're the one who knows how I got to the Villa. {Furious}Every time I see one of you I know exactly how you got here - you couldn't help yourselves, anymore than Dog can help himself. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013BEA_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic004 So you're the one who knows how I got to the Villa. {Accusing}You heard the voice, the promise, and then you walked right into one of the Old Man's traps. Then... then Dog comes for you, drags you here. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013BEA_3 God's angry because if people wouldn't follow the broadcast, Dog wouldn't be as much a slave to the Old Man.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic008 I need you to stay and operate the switches for the Gala Event. {Chuckles}You can lead me to water... no, being trapped in this courtyard while lights are flashing and sirens are screaming... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013450_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic008 I need you to stay and operate the switches for the Gala Event. I can survive one or two of the inhabitants... more than that, even Dog would have to work to keep full without being carved to pieces. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013450_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic008 I need you to stay and operate the switches for the Gala Event. {Studying exterior of gate}And the gate here... if it somehow got locked, it'd be the holding cell at the Police Station again, except with no way out. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013450_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic009 I bet I can get Dog to stay here, if you won't. Really... an amusing thought. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013451_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic009 I bet I can get Dog to stay here, if you won't. If you needed his teeth to devour those metal switches, chew up the diagram, then let him out. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013452_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic009 I bet I can get Dog to stay here, if you won't. There's a sequence, precise and clear as a knife, that must be followed. And it requires more than instinct to operate. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013452_2 Calm, measured, then disgust at end. He's got the player where he wants them.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic009 I bet I can get Dog to stay here, if you won't. {Slow, ending on sinister smug note}No, you need me, here - out of the cage. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013452_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic010 What do you know about the Gala Event? {Snarls}The Gala Event is the way to bring the Old Man out. {Suspicious}He won't show himself until the casino doors are open. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B39_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic010 What do you know about the Gala Event? So triggering the Event is key... and the key. The question becomes... can we trust each other to do this? We'll see. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B39_4
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic010 What do you know about the Gala Event? If we go there, you'll have to give {emph}me control. If you bring Dog out, then... I'll make sure you pay in blood. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B39_5
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic016 Are you going to be all right? {Firm, eager}Things here... are... under control. {Beat, anger}Find the one that dragged us here, end him. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012242_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic019 Not having your help doesn't matter if this heals you. {God, respectful}...furious with him. Tired of the anger. {Beat}Thank you... Courier. Even if it's only for minutes before the Sierra Madre kills us all, then... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012256_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic019 Not having your help doesn't matter if this heals you. {God, saying goodbye}...when you meet him, find a way to save yourself, as you tried to save us. {One last weak joke}Otherwise, I'll be upset with you. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012258_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic021 Then I don't want you to merge, I need you here... Dog, listen to my voice. Dog? {God, snarling, slightly judging}Of course. You... we might not get through this, otherwise. Need to survive, no matter what the cost. Now... now... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001223B_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic022 We came this far, I'll manage. Go on, let go. {God}...all the time, you were there, and so close... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012238_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic022 We came this far, I'll manage. Go on, let go. {God Calm, realization, voice changes as if seeing something}...together. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012238_2 Script Notes: God and Dog have merged in this node, "God Calm." It's God's voice, with the anger taken off, calmer, at peace.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic025 Dog? {God Calm, different voice, calm, but disoriented}Who... who are you? What is this place? NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001223D_2 Script Notes: God and Dog have merged in this node, "God Calm." It's God's voice, with the anger taken off, calmer, at peace.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic028 It'd take too long to explain. {God Calm, getting his bearings, takes a breath}I feel as if I've woken up. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012240_1 Script Notes: God and Dog have merged in this node, "God Calm." It's God's voice, with the anger taken off, calmer, at peace.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic028 It'd take too long to explain. {God Calm, trying to make sense of this}I don't know you, yet I feel like I do, and a feeling of... gratitude. I... {beat, slowly realizes he's in pain}forgive me, I... I'm wounded. This chain... this bear trap on my arm... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012241_1 Script Notes: Slowly realizes he's in pain. God and Dog have merged in this node, "God Calm." It's God's voice, with the anger taken off, calmer, at
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic028 It'd take too long to explain. {God Calm, trying to make sense of this}...how did I even get this far with these wounds? The pain is excruciating, I... I need to rest for a moment. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012241_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic029 A cage... but at least you're not in two of them now. {God Calm, slightly curious}That... that was not the answer I was expecting. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012239_1 Script Notes: God and Dog have merged in this node, "God Calm." It's God's voice, with the anger taken off, calmer, at peace.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic031 Go on and rest. I have to take care of something. {God Calm, trying to make sense of this, takes a breath, recovering}Thank you... for whatever you have done. I will remain here, need to get my strength back. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012243_1 Script Notes: God and Dog have merged in this node, "God Calm." It's God's voice, with the anger taken off, calmer, at peace.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic035 Yeah, well, I'll make Dog help me. Can't be hard to figure all this wire stuff out. If that diagram over there holds the details, I can walk Dog through the instructions. [SUCCEEDED] {Getting really angry}You think you can figure out what to... {quieter, studying the player, slightly respectful}hnh. Of course you can. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AE5_1 {God Voice Very Angry}< God expresses hate for the player and gets into position. >
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic035 Yeah, well, I'll make Dog help me. Can't be hard to figure all this wire stuff out. If that diagram over there holds the details, I can walk Dog through the instructions. {Resolved}I'll stand at my post. {Then threat comes out}Once you trigger the event... well, we'll see who makes it to the Sierra Madre. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AE5_2 He's knows when to choose his battles, and he'll wait for the right moment to strike back.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic035 Yeah, well, I'll make Dog help me. Can't be hard to figure all this wire stuff out. [FAILED] No... you can barely give me instructions, let alone order Dog. Bark your orders somewhere else. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AE6_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic036 If I bring food, will that calm Dog down? It always does... makes him sleepier. Weaker. Easier to keep out of trouble. As for the type of food... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AEF_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic036 If I bring food, will that calm Dog down? Make sure it isn't struggling, if you can. {To himself, rueful, irritated}It's hard enough to choke down half of what I suspect he eats. And make sure it's not a bomb collar. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AEF_1 {God voice}< God waits for player to return. >
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic037 <Lie> Just... stay here in the courtyard, I'll go get food. {Suspicious}All right... for a moment there, I thought... hnh. I'll wait here then, come back when you've found a carcass. Or three. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012ADA_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic038 {God}I had other questions for you. {Irritated}More? Don't push your luck. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AEB_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic038 {God}I had other questions for you. {Malicious, taunting}You're a brave one. Sure you're ready for the answers? NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AEC_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic039 Do you know anything else? Dog might know more, you should ask him. Beware the answer, because I think Dog got hungry, he couldn't help himself. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B35_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic039 Do you know anything else? {Frustrated he couldn't keep his little brother out of trouble}I tried, I always try, and he... he keeps giving in. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B35_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic040 How do you switch back and forth between voices? All it takes is the right... command. Whenever Dog hears the... {corrects self}his Master giving orders, I go back in the cage. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B25_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic040 How do you switch back and forth between voices? So that leash on your wrist... and the one on your neck. {Beat}I won't truly be free to... express myself until every trace of that voice is destroyed. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B25_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic040 How do you switch back and forth between voices? Still... if you ever want to speak to me, bark my audio log at him, the one in the police station. That'll call me out. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B25_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic041 {God}We need to discuss tactics - and positioning. {Low, threatening}Orders - for me. This should be good. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B22_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic042 I was looking for someone with a collar like mine. Where is your collar? {Angry}It's close. Closer than I'd like... {frustrated}Dog's been into things, needs to think before he eats, chew before he swallows. He's... eager that way. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A6C_1 Pissed here because Dog ruined all his plans for escape by swallowing the collar.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic042 I was looking for someone with a collar like mine. Where is your collar? Now the collar's a part of me. Inside. {Slow, feeling it in his gut}I can feel its electronic heartbeat, clicking and burning down below... {thinking}like before. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A6C_3 He's analyzing this, then he realizes it feels different than it did, which is bad.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic042 I was looking for someone with a collar like mine. Where is your collar? {Suspicious}It was cold and heavy before going in the cage... {suspicious}now you're here, and it's pulling and kicking again, tugging like a leash. Interesting. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A6C_2 Suspicious of player, keep the maliciousness and distrust here.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic043 Why did you lock yourself in the cage? No... why did {emph}I lock him in the cage. {Beat, malicious}I locked him in because I could feel him... getting hungry again. There wasn't much time. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A65_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic043 Why did you lock yourself in the cage? If Dog roams, he gets into trouble... eats things he shouldn't, listens to others he shouldn't... so he's safer in here. We're safer in here. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A65_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic043 Why did you lock yourself in the cage? I hoped if I locked him in here... the one he obeys would come for him. {Disgust}Instead, I get you. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A65_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic044 I need to get you out of there. No... no, I don't think so. Even in here, I have more control than you do. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A5F_1 Malicious here, hates that the player just tried to give him orders.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic044 I need to get you out of there. I'm not leaving until the one who controls the collars shows... not his voice, not his hand, not his lackey... him. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A5F_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic044 I need to get you out of there. And when he comes to see me, we'll settle things. So go on, go back to your master, tell him I'm waiting for him. Dog may follow him - I won't. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A5F_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic045 If you weren't expecting me, who were you waiting for? Don't play stupid, I already have to mind {emph}one child. {Beat}You {emph}must have figured it out by now. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A74_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic045 If you weren't expecting me, who were you waiting for? {To himself}The Old Man obsessed with the Sierra Madre... riddled with greed. {Beat, predatory}Hoped you might be him when I woke up. All you are is his hand... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A75_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic045 If you weren't expecting me, who were you waiting for? ...you're the same kind of greed. Followed the radio, the broadcast, and now you're here, all confused. Not for long. You'll figure it out. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A75_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic046 If that collar inside you is active, I didn't switch it on. {Suspicious}Really. Yet it led you here, to me. And now you're here, and it's burning a hole in my guts. Maybe it's crying for its owner. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A87_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic047 How the hell did you... or whoever... eat one of these collars? {Frowns}They... detach. When segmented, they look like nothing more than metallic Radscorpions... and if they're attached to neck flesh, warm, red... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A77_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic047 How the hell did you... or whoever... eat one of these collars? {Angry}Dog doesn't {emph}care what's on the body he's crushing in his hands, he'll mangle it, twist it, make it fit until he's full. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A77_2 Should spit out his frustrations at the end.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic047 How the hell did you... or whoever... eat one of these collars? {Quiet}Dog can't help himself... hungry... greedy. And now the collar's inside, alive again. And we're trapped here until it goes cold. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A77_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic048 Maybe you shouldn't go around shoving Old World tech in your stomach. {Sneers}As if I had a choice. Sometimes instinct takes over, and that's when {emph}I go into the cage. {Beat, superior}It's like curiosity that way. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A59_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic048 Maybe you shouldn't go around shoving Old World tech in your stomach. {Taunting}After all, you wouldn't have put that collar on by choice... perhaps it was {emph}your curiosity that caused that hand to close on your neck. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A59_2 Implying the player's greed got the player in his bad situation.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic050 Do you know how I got here? {Amused}Of course I know. {Snarling}Even if I don't see it happen - down in the cage, I hear echoes of the footfalls, the click of the collars. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A5A_1 Slower at the end, snapping like traps locking into place.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic050 Do you know how I got here? {Furious}Every time I see one of you, I know exactly how you got here - you couldn't help yourselves, anymore than Dog can help himself. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A5A_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic050 Do you know how I got here? {Accusing}You heard the voice, the promise, and then you walked right into one of the Old Man's traps. Then... then Dog comes for you, drags you here. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A5A_3 God's angry because if people wouldn't follow the broadcast, Dog wouldn't be as much a slave to the Old Man.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic051 Why do you say I'm the same as the Old Man? {Disgust, player doesn't get it}You're not him anymore than I'm Dog. But that collar around your neck... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A5D_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic051 Why do you say I'm the same as the Old Man? ...you're an extension of the Old Man's grasp, clumsy, perhaps, but a tool, yes. And once you get acclimated to the Sierra Madre... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A5D_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic051 Why do you say I'm the same as the Old Man? ...then you'll feel the same overpowering hunger the Old Man does. And then you'll {emph}be him, not just his hand. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A5D_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic052 This Old Man, what do you know about him? Elijah. Human, weak like all of you are. Feeling age circling him like starved dogs, howling for blood. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A69_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic052 This Old Man, what do you know about him? To me, he reeks of age and failure. And madness. {Beat}To me, he is simply the "Old Man." To Dog, he is "Master." His name, meaningless. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A69_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic052 This Old Man, what do you know about him? Running out of years, hopes and dreams running through his withered hands like sand from the Big Empty... and scorched by the sun. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A69_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic053 You brought me here to the Villa. Me? You think I want to haul bodies around the wastes like a Brahmin at the whip? {Snarling, spitting}No, Dog does it, when the Old Man says fetch, Dog fetches. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A86_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic053 You brought me here to the Villa. You were in a man-trap, and Dog made his rounds, and dragged you here. When, I don't know. But... it must have been... recent. Before the cage. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A86_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic054 I can't leave until we get through this. Of course you can't. This cage is locked tight... from you and the Old Man. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A90_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic055 So you know the way back? The way back doesn't matter... try to leave, try to disobey, and your collar ends the journey faster than you can say, "begin again." NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A76_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic055 So you know the way back? You're clever, you'd be able to find a way back if you left the Villa. Dog can... I can find the way back, if "back" is where I even wanted to go. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A76_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic055 So you know the way back? Until the Old Man lets you go, you're going nowhere. This beautiful paradise, with all its toxins and death... it's home. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A76_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic056 Why do you say that? I don't remember you... that isn't surprising. What is... is that it was when Dog was out of his cage... free, hungry. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A5C_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic056 Why do you say that? He knows not to eat anything he catches in the traps... after that, however... so he dragged you here, you got spared. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A5C_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic056 Why do you say that? {Thinking}Dog must have fed {emph}after you arrived... once he was fed, that allowed me out of the cage, and put him inside. {Beat, curious}Do you remember how long you were out? NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A5C_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic057 I don't remember, only woke up when my Pip-Boy went active. {Thinking}Must have already been in the cage... already had the collar in me. You're lucky Dog didn't devour you... otherwise, we'd be closer than we are now. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A56_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic060 Scorched by the sun? {More reflective than normal, not malicious}The Old Man... this "Elijah," tried to hold the sun in his hands, arrogance, was cast down for it. Icarus' crime was to fly too high, Elijah... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A7A_1 More telling a story here than being a prick, he's chewing this over slowly as he speaks.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic060 Scorched by the sun? {Anger comes back}Elijah wanted to bring the sun down to {emph}him. Hnh! {Snorts}Arrogance. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A7A_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic061 What is he doing here? {Taunting}Heard the call of the Sierra Madre, just like you did... {emph}exactly the same way. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A88_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic061 What is he doing here? {Slow, reflective here}Finds out it's more than a story, {sarcasm bleeds in}comes to this shining poisonous grail, this jewel of the desert. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A88_2 More contemplative, shows a non-prick side.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic061 What is he doing here? {Anger comes back}Dog knows him more than I do. Dog's always nodding, always obeying him, because he's weak and hungry and greedy for master's affection. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A88_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic063 If you locked him... you... in, what if you couldn't get out? {Malicious, slightly smug}Oh, I have the key, always did. {Disgusted}Hid it on the chain behind my neck before Dog came bursting out, eating everything he could. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A72_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic063 If you locked him... you... in, what if you couldn't get out? Wanted to make sure whoever came to fetch Dog spoke to {emph}me first, got within reach. Instead... I get you. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A72_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic064 Wait. So you... or Dog... doesn't know the key is on him? {Sarcastic}Dog and I don't share... everything. What {emph}I know, {emph}he doesn't. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A57_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic064 Wait. So you... or Dog... doesn't know the key is on him? What he knows... what little he knows... I don't. For example, your arrival is a surprise. I wished {emph}that I could have remembered, I'm sure Dog knew. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A57_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic064 Wait. So you... or Dog... doesn't know the key is on him? {To himself, angry}And when he's feeding, well... I sometimes have to find out about it later. Now all there is to do is wait for my intended guest. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A57_1 Still angry about Dog swallowing the collar and trapping them here.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic066 Why did you surround yourself with all these radios? These radios, were you using them for signal interference? [SUCCEEDED] They were here when I arrived... so I made use of them, in a manner of speaking. More their... voices, really. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A7C_1 Smug, eviler, clever-er at the end. He's explaining how clever he was, and he can't help it. "manner of speaking" = play on words.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic066 Why did you surround yourself with all these radios? These radios, were you using them for signal interference? These collars... they don't just track us. You can eavesdrop on them as well. Tune to a frequency, and you can hear everything someone is saying. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A7C_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic066 Why did you surround yourself with all these radios? These radios, were you using them for signal interference? {Slightly amused}So perhaps it's a good thing that Dog swallowed his collar. Anyone listening would find it difficult to hear past the... digestion. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A7C_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic066 Why did you surround yourself with all these radios? [FAILED] I was afraid Dog would get lonely. The voices, as static and whispering as they are... are still company. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A7D_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic067 If you don't come with me, he'll set off our collars - yours and mine. Then I still win. I'd rather die in this cell than have Dog follow him any longer, follow his orders, his commands, desperate for recognition. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A7F_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic067 If you don't come with me, he'll set off our collars - yours and mine. The Old Man... he has the need to hold on, to the past, to the Madre... I'd rather be free, let go of this shell, than have it cage me any longer. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A7F_2 Snarling, gets a little quieter and introspective at end.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic068 I could order Dog to come with me. I bet he'd obey. {Laughs}Dog? You're not talking to him now, are you? No, even if you could drag Dog out of his cage, you still couldn't get him out of {emph}this cage. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A5E_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic068 I could order Dog to come with me. I bet he'd obey. {Smug}I put him here for a reason... if he could have escaped, he would have. So here he stays. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A5E_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic069 The key's in there with you - and Dog. {Cruel, laughing}Yes, but Dog doesn't know that. We don't share everything. Sometimes it's a blessing... sometimes... it causes difficulties. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A54_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic069 The key's in there with you - and Dog. Now I think it's a blessing, it keeps you on that side of the cage. Now... you go fetch. Find your master, bring him here so we can talk. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A54_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic070 I could just tell Dog he has the key. {Frowns, slightly hesitant}Yes... you could. {Recovers}And once he was out, all starving and hungry... what do you think he would do then? NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A55_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic070 I could just tell Dog he has the key. {Warning}Be careful what cage you open, because he won't go back in it without a fight. He'll tear you apart, he won't care if it kills you both. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A55_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic074 If he hears the Old Man's voice, he'll do what the Old Man says. {Suspicious}Dog... obeys. Yes. {Wary, this was unexpected}Why... do you have some means of contacting the Old Man? NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A7E_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic075 I can play his voice, yes. I have an audio log from him on my Pip-Boy. {Pauses}You... {snarling}don't play it. {Snarls}If you do, I'll find a way to get out of the cage, end you. I'll murder you, crush your arms and legs until... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A85_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic077 I want my freedom, too. You think I like having this collar on me? {Low, quiet}They all wanted their freedom at first. Then... they realized they could get inside the Sierra Madre. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A5B_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic077 I want my freedom, too. You think I like having this collar on me? After that, their freedom wasn't important any more. They couldn't let go, just like the Old Man. So you say you want your freedom... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A5B_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic077 I want my freedom, too. You think I like having this collar on me? No... even if you feel that way, it won't last. You'll forget, get greed-blind, and you'll turn. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A5B_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic078 What if we go after the Old Man together? No... I don't trust you. Even if you're not working with him, you'll fall into the same trap he did. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A8F_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic078 What if we go after the Old Man together? {Slow taunting}You may think you can take your revenge... that'll change. You'll start thinking there's a way to have it all. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A8F_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic079 Goodbye, whoever you are... I'm going to let Dog out of his cage. No! No, no, don't! I'll make you suffer for this, I promise you. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A61_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic079 Goodbye, whoever you are... I'm going to let Dog out of his cage. {End Bad Node}Although it may not matter... I suspect the Sierra Madre will be reward enough for ones like you. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A62_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic080 Calm down. Follow me, willingly, I won't do it. {Echoing the player}No, you wouldn't. If you did, you won't escape this place alive. I'd shatter every one of your limbs to splinters and leave you here. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A73_1 First line is echoing the player, not saying no.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic080 Calm down. Follow me, willingly, I won't do it. You think I'm afraid of your collar exploding, killing us? No, I'll leave you breathing, then keep walking until {emph}my collar goes cold. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A73_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic080 Calm down. Follow me, willingly, I won't do it. I'll prop your broken body in view of the Sierra Madre so you can see what you came to steal... forever out of reach as you die. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A73_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic081 I have the power to let Dog out of his cage. I'm going to prove it by not doing it. {Studying the player}Hnh. No... no, you're not. {Confused here, slow, since flies in the face of reason}Even though Dog's more docile... easier to control. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A6D_1 He's confused, echoing player's line again. The player's got a gun to him, yet not pulling the trigger - maybe the player's good people?
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic081 I have the power to let Dog out of his cage. I'm going to prove it by not doing it. {Questioning}You may regret this. This place... this place is where creatures like Dog can survive. The people that fill its streets... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A6D_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic081 I have the power to let Dog out of his cage. I'm going to prove it by not doing it. He is as vicious, more vicious than them. His hunger can help you more than I can. When I am in control... this shell is difficult to... fight in. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A6D_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic082 I guess... the alarm outside sure is a racket, though. You're blocking the eavesdropping with the alarm outside, too. Nice. [SUCCEEDED] {DUPE}Very good. Yes... it's another layer of white noise to ensure privacy. Unfortunately, it's also acted as a dinner bell for the residents. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AB2_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic082 I guess... the alarm outside sure is a racket, though. You're blocking the eavesdropping with the alarm outside, too. Nice. As long as the holographic greeter outside is active, however, I can get by them... the Holograms fascinate them. Ghost-worship, perhaps. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AB2_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic082 I guess... the alarm outside sure is a racket, though. [FAILED] {DUPE}Yes... interesting that. {To himself, irritated by Ghost People outside}More like a dinner bell to some. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012AB3_1 Initially amused that the player doesn't know why... but there are bad guys outside, lured by police station alarm, irritated by that at the end.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic083 I can't convince you I'm not here for the Sierra Madre or the Old Man, so I'll prove it. {Frowns}Prove it... how? Words are worthless. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A58_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic085 Even if Dog is more helpful, we can manage. {Chuckles, amused}I am not sure you belong here. No, you don't belong here. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A6E_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic085 Even if Dog is more helpful, we can manage. Yet... {appraising player}you came this far. And I'm not interested in remaining here any longer. I'll unlock the cage. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A6E_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic086 In that case, I will bring him along, I don't need you. {Laughs}And so... greed, practical or otherwise, has its day. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A60_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic087 What do you mean? The... inhabitants of the Villa. They are difficult to kill. {Pause}They need to be chopped apart, hacked on the ground... disintegrated, if you can. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A81_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic087 What do you mean? They are difficult to kill... but not to devour. {Beat}And Dog is always hungry. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A81_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic087 What do you mean? If he is with you, when they fall, he will fall on them, end them. If I am with you... fighting will be far more difficult. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A81_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic088 Surprised they could hear you over the alarm bell outside. ...and the alarm sound outside helps as well. Your doing? [SUCCEEDED] Very good. Yes... it's another layer of white noise to ensure privacy. Unfortunately, it's also acted as a dinner bell for the residents. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A6A_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic088 Surprised they could hear you over the alarm bell outside. ...and the alarm sound outside helps as well. Your doing? As long as the holographic greeter outside is active, however, I can get by them... the Holograms fascinate them. Ghost-worship, perhaps. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A6A_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic088 Surprised they could hear you over the alarm bell outside. [FAILED] Yes... interesting that. {To himself, irritated by Ghost People outside}More like a dinner bell to some. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012A6B_1 Initially amused that the player doesn't know why... but there are bad guys outside, lured by police station alarm, irritated by that at the end.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic089 Why does that make him go away? Dog is afraid of me as long as {emph}the Master isn't around. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B19_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic090 Well... true enough. Sure uses the word "Master" a lot. Why did you put emphasis on the word "Master" before? [SUCCEEDED] {Slow, thoughtful}The "Master" - Elijah... reminds Dog of someone from long ago. His leader, commander. Commanders. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B20_1 Commanders b/c Master had multiple personality disorder as well.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic090 Well... true enough. Sure uses the word "Master" a lot. Why did you put emphasis on the word "Master" before? The Master was a strong personality... personalities as well. Dog is slavish, was conditioned to serve the Master until death. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B20_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic090 Well... true enough. Sure uses the word "Master" a lot. Why did you put emphasis on the word "Master" before? The Old Man... Elijah merely came along and opened that door in Dog's mind. Now Dog does whatever the Old Man wants. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B20_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic090 Well... true enough. Sure uses the word "Master" a lot. [FAILED] Habit. Conditioning. It doesn't matter. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B1F_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic091 Sounds like it makes you mad. Mad? Mad doesn't even begin to describe... there's not a {emph}word for the hate I feel inside. It's consuming... twists every thought to red. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B1E_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic091 Sounds like it makes you mad. {Snarling}After all that's laid ruin to the world... again and again, I thought at last, we could be free... thought Dog could be free. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B1E_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic091 Sounds like it makes you mad. No... no, the world's always got another cage, waiting, keeping everything you want... just out of reach. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B1E_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic092 What does Elijah make Dog do that angers you so much? Gather others, drag them here... fetch, like an animal... and hurt them if they resist. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B1B_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic092 What does Elijah make Dog do that angers you so much? Dog doesn't even blink, even hear their cries when he's twisted their arms full circle... fragile things, screaming on the ground... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B1B_2 Hates this, hates what Elijah makes Dog do.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic092 What does Elijah make Dog do that angers you so much? To listen to him... commanding Dog... to hurt others... and Dog just nods, eager and willing to serve. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B1B_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic093 Can't you do anything? {Echoing, emph}Do anything? {Hurt and frustration coming through}Me... me, Dog puts in the cage, hurts himself to try and drown out my voice, when all I want to do... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B1D_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic093 Can't you do anything? ...aah... hrrr, never mind, useless. Finally had to start fighting back, screaming on my own. Had to take matters into my own hands, lock Dog up. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B1D_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic094 Does not being in control bother you so much? You're trying to protect Dog. Having Elijah control him, hurt him - you want to protect him. [SUCCEEDED] {Starts weakening here, tired}I've watched over Dog for so long. Tried to stop him from... hurting others, killing others, {frustrated anger}quiet that mindless howling instinct of his. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B23_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic094 Does not being in control bother you so much? You're trying to protect Dog. Having Elijah control him, hurt him - you want to protect him. He doesn't understand, he has the brain of a child... he knows when he does wrong, he just can't help himself. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B23_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic094 Does not being in control bother you so much? [FAILED] No... because all I need to do is bide my time. I'll settle this... myself, as I always planned. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B24_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic095 You care about him. He's my brother - kin. Without him, I wouldn't exist. Maybe I was nothing more than his conscience, trying to rein him in. Useless. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B1C_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic095 You care about him. I... I just need him to show restraint, let go of the needs, the hungers. Ease the burden... just once, so I can have my thoughts to myself. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B1C_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic096 Why can't you control him? The instinct is stronger than me. Dog is stronger than me. He's just a child... he knows when he does wrong, he just can't help himself. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B21_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic096 Why can't you control him? I don't know when I first spoke, or when I first started thinking for myself, it was so long ago. I... slept for a long time... before... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B21_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic096 Why can't you control him? ...I want to believe I was the one in control. Once. I don't know anymore. Then Dog got a new Master. A new voice. And I woke up, to protect him. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B21_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic097 {Global}Did getting hit in the head cause you to start acting this way? You have multiple personality disorder. Some trauma caused this? [SUCCEEDED] {DUPE: Slightly wary, player's onto something}Trauma... yes, in a manner of speaking. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B4B_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic097 {Global}Did getting hit in the head cause you to start acting this way? [FAILED] {DUPE: Taunting, playing games}No... sometimes it simply wakes voices up. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B4C_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic100 What's Elijah doing here? {Taunting}Heard the call of the Sierra Madre, just like you did... {emph}exactly the same way. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B26_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic100 What's Elijah doing here? {Slow, reflective here}Finds out it's more than a story, {sarcasm bleeds in}comes to this shining poisonous grail, this jewel of the desert. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B26_2 More contemplative, shows a non-prick side.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic100 What's Elijah doing here? {Anger comes back}Dog knows him more than I do. Dog's always nodding, always obeying him, because he's weak and hungry and greedy for master's affection. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B26_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic101 What does Dog know? {Snarl}Ask him. Or better, don't. It wouldn't be an interesting conversation, much like this one. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B1A_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic102 Dog said he triggered the Gala Event once already. {Amused}He did, yes. A team did, with collars linked just like yours. Did he tell you everything, or just about the pretty lights? NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B42_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic103 Something about lights and colors, not much else. {Sneers}There was more. Only he truly recalls, though... and should. I won't spoil it for you, especially when we have more... pressing matters. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B38_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic104 He said the casino opened up. {Impressed}Very good. As for the casino... yes, it did. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B3A_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic105 If the casino opened up, then why are we here? Because something got left inside. The Old Man... Elijah. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B3C_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic105 If the casino opened up, then why are we here? He's trapped in there. As I hoped he would be. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B3C_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic106 If he got trapped, why didn't he set off the collars? {Smiles}Because he couldn't. As soon as he made his way into the casino, it sealed up... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B37_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic106 If he got trapped, why didn't he set off the collars? ...and the casino's construction allowed me an opportunity to escape. The collars... unhooked. I... was free. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B37_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic107 Couldn't he have commanded you to rescue him? No... I saw to that... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B3E_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic108 Does the casino block the signal? It {emph}should have... the casino's construction is unusual. Signals in there get... scrambled, some alloy in the architecture... I don't know. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B36_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic108 Does the casino block the signal? I wasn't sure until the collars de-activated that I had won. Trapped him in his cage. Dog... {corrects self}I... could be free. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B36_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic109 So what happened then? Dog happened. When the collars came off... he got... hungry. And all my work, all my effort... wasted because of his hunger, his greed. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B3B_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic110 What are you talking about? Ask Dog. It doesn't matter... it's in the past, as much as I try to forget it, it's always... with us. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B3D_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic111 Then how are the collars active again? The Pip-Boy could boost the signal. If Elijah has a Pip-Boy, that would explain it. [SUCCEEDED] Interesting... so it seems you have another link we don't. And... you're to blame for this. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B3F_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic111 Then how are the collars active again? The Pip-Boy could boost the signal. If Elijah has a Pip-Boy, that would explain it. Yes... he wears a Pip-Boy on his wrist, just as you do. If he's feeding commands and signals, then I would be careful. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B3F_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic111 Then how are the collars active again? The Pip-Boy could boost the signal. If Elijah has a Pip-Boy, that would explain it. He's most likely installed a contingency switch in the Pip-Boy. If the signal gets cut off, or you try and remove it... well, then we'll all die. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B3F_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic111 Then how are the collars active again? [FAILED] That I don't know. The collars came back to life... I'm not sure how. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B40_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic111 Then how are the collars active again? {Snarling, low}I felt it when you woke me up... that kicking in my gut, the collar was coiled with a charge again, like a snake. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B40_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic112 He can't have possibly have set up a deadman's switch like that. Really. As much hatred as I hold for him, he is much, much smarter than many I've met... {sarcastic}no offense meant, of course. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B41_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic112 He can't have possibly have set up a deadman's switch like that. He seems to not only understand the workings of Pre-War tech, he seems to breathe it. And... these collars, commandeering your Pip-Boy... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B41_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic112 He can't have possibly have set up a deadman's switch like that. Are the marks of someone who makes mistakes - but he's not leaving much to chance when it comes to ensuring our compliance. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B41_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic113 If you won't do it, then Dog will, like he did at the police station. No... this time is different. The key is different. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013453_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic114 Any reason why you're assigned to this point on the map? {Taunting}Maybe it's familiar, comfortable. Practice makes perfect. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B48_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic114 Any reason why you're assigned to this point on the map? And as much as it bruises my ego, some things require... brute strength. {Beat}In the right combination. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B48_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic114 Any reason why you're assigned to this point on the map? {Grumbling, to himself}Besides, none of your assembled band of thieves look able to rip a 200 year rusted power switch down like a machete to fire up an entire town. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B48_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic115 {Global}I heard electricity and radios can cause, uh, voices in people's heads. In Super Mutants, brain damage is usually the result of prolonged Stealth Boy usage. [SUCCEEDED] {DUPE: Snarls}Hmm... Hrrr... That's the easy explanation, the one {emph}humans use. Pre-War technology, as if it's the cause of all ills, mind and body. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B49_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic115 {Global}I heard electricity and radios can cause, uh, voices in people's heads. In Super Mutants, brain damage is usually the result of prolonged Stealth Boy usage. I {emph}needed to come out of the cage to protect Dog. {Disdain}From clever humans... like you. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B49_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic115 {Global}I heard electricity and radios can cause, uh, voices in people's heads. [FAILED] {DUPE: Taunting, playing games}Perhaps. Or maybe I was here all the time, watching. Waiting for you. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00012B4A_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic116 Do you know how to operate the switches? I do. And after you threw me in the cage at the Police Station, I have no intention of telling you. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013459_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic116 Do you know how to operate the switches? I do... the diagram there tells me what I need to know. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001345A_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic117 Worried about being attacked if left here? The gate looks strong enough. This Villa was built to decay, but parts... parts were well-defended, indeed. There was a method in the layout, you can... see it. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001345C_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic117 Worried about being attacked if left here? The gate looks strong enough. The terminal outside... one of those means this place was designed... properly. No, if locked, it could hold others out... and even Dog inside. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001345C_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic118 I need you to trust me. I let you out of the cage in the Police Station. You're right... but trust? Trust is such a... harsh word. I prefer... mutual need. It's more honest. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013461_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic118 I need you to trust me. I let you out of the cage in the Police Station. No, I can help you. {Examining the wall}These wiring diagrams... I know how to operate the switches in sequence to make fire appear in the sky. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013461_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic118 I need you to trust me. I let you out of the cage in the Police Station. I... we just need to make sure that Dog doesn't surface before that happens. To do that... he'll need to be fed. That makes him stay in the Cage. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013461_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic119 What kind of food should I bring back? Dog has torn apart a number of the inhabitants of this town... while he doesn't prefer them to... other flesh... it'll do for the time being. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013443_3
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic119 What kind of food should I bring back? Find some of the inhabitants... it'll require some hunting on your part. Kill them, take some of the remains inside them, bring it back here. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013443_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic119 What kind of food should I bring back? They're not easy to kill. {Cruel smile}But... I have faith in you, and the beast must be fed if you want him to stay in {emph}this cage. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013443_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic120 You need to trust me if we're going to get through this. {Slow chuckle}No, you'll throw me in the cage when you need to, just like at the Police Station. Trust you? No... you've made trust... difficult. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013442_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic120 You need to trust me if we're going to get through this. I'm not staying here and doing what you "order" me to do. Not again... and the sequence here? Just {emph}see if Dog can figure it out on his own. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_00013442_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic121 <Lie> I'll go hunt for food, you just stay here, and wait. {Suspicious}All right... for a moment there, I thought... hnh. I'll wait here then, come back when you've found meat from two of the bodies. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000134CD_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic123 All right, I'll go hunting, see what I can find. {Quieter, more complacent}Two chunks of meat from their bodies should be enough. Hunt... quietly, so as not to draw more here. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000134C7_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic125 We don't really have time for this. If you don't... then I can't guarantee I'll remain in control long enough to help you. It is... your choice. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000134C8_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic128 Yeah, well, I'll make Dog help me. Can't be hard to figure all this wire stuff out. If that diagram over there holds the details, I can walk Dog through the instructions. [SUCCEEDED] {Getting really angry}You think you can figure out what to... {quieter, studying the player, slightly respectful}hnh. Of course you can. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000134CB_1 {God Voice Very Angry}< God expresses hate for the player and gets into position. >
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic128 Yeah, well, I'll make Dog help me. Can't be hard to figure all this wire stuff out. If that diagram over there holds the details, I can walk Dog through the instructions. {Resolved}I'll stand at my post. {Then threat comes out}Once you trigger the event... well, we'll see who makes it to the Sierra Madre. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000134CB_2 He's knows when to choose his battles, and he'll wait for the right moment to strike back.
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic128 Yeah, well, I'll make Dog help me. Can't be hard to figure all this wire stuff out. [FAILED] No... you can barely give me instructions, let alone order Dog. Bark your orders somewhere else. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000134CC_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic129 I don't want Dog to have to deal with this, I prefer to deal with you. {Slight curious}Really. {Slow}And why is that? Dog is much more... docile. Obedient. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000134C9_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic132 If that's what it takes to make you listen, yes. So you want me to listen. To obey. No... I can't. Because Dog wouldn't let me. I can already feel him clawing at me. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000134D0_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic132 If that's what it takes to make you listen, yes. If you want me to remain, then I'll need to stay aware... enough to operate the switches properly. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000134D0_2
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic132 If that's what it takes to make you listen, yes. I... we just need to make sure that Dog doesn't surface before that happens. To do that... he'll need to be fed. That makes him stay in the Cage. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000134D1_1
Topic NVDLC01DogDialogueNVDLC01GodTopic140 If you don't stay here, I'll bring Dog out and leave him here. And what would that gain you? Are you so eager to slice off your hand to spite your arm? NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_000134CA_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogDialogueVendingBark NVDLC01DogDialogueVendingBark {Dismissive, grumbling}Those machines feed on Sierra Madre Chips. {Beat, quieter, throw line away}There's codes that unlock other things, too. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogDialo_0001133E_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenEnd NVDLC01DogKitchenEnd {1G}I... {chuckles, not unkindly, more relieved}he's asleep. Finally. {To himself}Shhhhhh. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_0001233F_1 <Script Notes: This is after Dog's personality has been buried.>
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenEnd NVDLC01DogKitchenEnd {2G - Tired, serious, no malice}Dog... all I wanted was for you to listen to me, let me care for you. Keep you from hurting yourself... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00012340_1 <Script Notes: God is being genuine here... all he wanted to do was keep Dog out of harm's way.>
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenEnd NVDLC01DogKitchenEnd {3G - Stronger, to himself}Now I can. And one day, when you're ready, I'll let you out. When you're calm, and we... understand each other. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00012341_1 <Script Notes: This is after Dog's personality has been buried.>
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenEnd NVDLC01DogKitchenEnd {4G}And we're at peace, you and I, mind and instinct. Then the world will be ready for us. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00012342_1 <Script Notes: Calm, resolved. Loop back to the second line.>
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenEnd NVDLC01DogKitchenEnd {1B}What is this place? NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00012346_1 <Script Notes: This is delivered in God's voice, but he's calm, and both God and Dog have been submerged, this is same voice, different personality,
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenEnd NVDLC01DogKitchenEnd {2B}Feel strange, like... sleeping. On my neck, is this... a chain? I... {recognition, looks down and sees the name carved there}what's carved on my chest? NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00012347_1 <Script Notes: This is delivered in God's voice, but he's calm, and both God and Dog have been submerged, this is same voice, different personality,
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenEnd NVDLC01DogKitchenEnd {3B}"God." No... not God. Something in reverse... hnh. Was that one of them...? NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00012348_1 <Script Notes: This is delivered in God's voice, but he's calm, and both God and Dog have been submerged, this is same voice, different personality,
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenEnd NVDLC01DogKitchenEnd {4B}Should rest, get my strength back... then explore this place, see what it holds. NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00012349_1 <Script Notes: This is delivered in God's voice, but he's calm, and both God and Dog have been submerged, this is same voice, different personality,
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenIntercom NVDLC01DogKitchenIntercom {2 - "No more being..."}...back in the cage. Stop what you're doing, we can... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00012BDE_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenIntercom NVDLC01DogKitchenIntercom {4 - snarling, "you're not..."}...listening to me. {Frustrated, furious, emph}Tired of being your minder, tired... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00012BE0_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenIntercom NVDLC01DogKitchenIntercom {6 - "wants"}...to protect you, always wanted to protect you, the reason I have to take control is... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00012BE2_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenIntercom NVDLC01DogKitchenIntercom {8 - "You need to"}...listen to me. {Sudden moment of weakness, slight plea}If you do this, we {emph}both... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00012BE4_1
Conversation NVDLC01DogKitchenIntercom NVDLC01DogKitchenIntercom {10 - "Master will"}...help us. Please let me help us. If you don't, then you're... NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01DogKitch_00012BE6_1
Topic NVDLC01GalaEventActivate NVDLC01GalaEventActivate {Eager}I'll pull the switches. {Beat, snarling}And when I find you, I'll pull your head from your body. NVDLC01Gal_NVDLC01GalaEven_00011F5E_1 AUDIO: From a speaker.
Topic NVDLC01GalaEventActivate NVDLC01GalaEventActivate {Eager, evil}Ready. {Chuckling}The both of us. I'll keep Dog locked in his cage... you just open the Sierra Madre. NVDLC01Gal_NVDLC01GalaEven_00011F5F_1 AUDIO: From a speaker.
Topic FollowersAcknowledgeMyOrder FollowersAcknowledgeMyOrder {Slightly amused}Very well. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersAcknow_00005358_1
Topic FollowersHired I think we should travel together. {Disgust}I'll only travel with you... get rid of the other piece of meat, then we'll talk. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersHired_0000538C_1
Topic FollowersHired I think we should travel together. I'll follow you. For now. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersHired_0000538D_1
Topic FollowersTactics Let's talk about your tactics. Tactics? Why don't you let me worry about that - you just follow along, I'll take care of you. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005338_1
Topic FollowersTacticsCombat I want you to change your combat style. {Warning}As long as I am in control, fighting... is difficult. I'm not the... beast he is. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005423_1
Topic FollowersTacticsCombatEND Let's talk about something else. {Low, seductive evil}And what do you want to discuss now? NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_0000535C_1
Topic FollowersTacticsCombatGOODBYE That's all. Let's get going. {Snarls}Good... you were starting to bore me. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_0000539D_1
Topic FollowersTacticsCombatMelee Switch to a melee weapon. {Snarls}To warn you, as long as I'm in control, my coordination... suffers. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_000053C7_1
Topic FollowersTacticsCombatRanged I want you to use ranged weapons. {Snarls, frustrated}While I'm in control, my ability to use his hands is... difficult. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005334_1
Topic FollowersTacticsDistance Let's talk about how close you're following me. {Irritated}What is it? {Snarls}It won't matter in the end. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005417_1
Topic FollowersTacticsDistanceDefault Stay close to me. {Slow, evil}If you're sure. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005354_1
Topic FollowersTacticsDistanceEND Your distance is good. Let's talk about something else. Go on - but keep it quick. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_000053F3_1
Topic FollowersTacticsDistanceGOODBYE All right, you're good. Let's get out of here. {Slow, threatening}If you mean into the casino, then - yes. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005391_1
Topic FollowersTacticsDistanceLong Keep your distance. Try to flank them. {Malicious, pleased anticipation}I'll watch over you. NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005378_1
Topic FollowersTacticsEnd Enough about tactics. {Slight frustration}Fine. What else? NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005427_1
Topic PLAYERINIRONSITES PLAYER IN IRON SITES {Cold evil, player's pointing a gun at him}I didn't take you for suicidal. NVDLC01Fol_PLAYERINIRONSIT_000053CB_1
Topic PLAYERLAYMINE PLAYER LAY MINE {Grim, pleased}Thinking ahead... good. NVDLC01Fol_PLAYERLAYMINE_000053E3_1
Topic GREETING GREETING {DUPE: Firm, eager}Things here... are... under control. {Beat, anger}Find the one that dragged us here, end him. NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_00012253_1
Topic GREETING GREETING {DUPE: God Calm, trying to make sense of this, takes a breath, recovering}Thank you... for whatever you have done. I will remain here, need to get my strength back. NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_00012254_1 Script Notes: God and Dog have merged in this node, "God Calm." It's God's voice, with the anger taken off, calmer, at peace.
Topic GREETING GREETING {Wincing, angry, fighting to stay in control and force Dog down and kill player, vicious}...Hnnnhrhhh... my voice... won't work, won't hold him, down, doesn't matter, won't help... NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_0001388E_1 Deliver this like God is trying to break out of a cage, hates player, hates Dog.
Topic GREETING GREETING {Wincing, trying to stay in control, struggling, wants help}...Hnnnhrhhh... he's gotten too strong, too scared... even my own voice won't help... NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_0001388F_1 Deliver this like God is trying to warn the player and help the player, but Dog's fury is keeping him back.
Topic GREETING GREETING {Low rumbling}I'll wait here until there's fires in the sky. NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_000139A5_1
Topic GREETING GREETING {God Voice Waiting at Gala Event}You better have brought enough meat. {Under his breath, even angrier}I can feel Dog's teeth tearing at my ribs, hungry to get out. NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_0000F405_1 {God Voice Waiting at Gala Event} God asks if player has returned with food.
Topic GREETING GREETING {Act 2 Gala Event Start, Looking around, maliciously curious}So here we are. A row of switches all lined up. How familiar... NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_00013468_1
Topic GREETING GREETING {Cold evil, teasing}...these switches won't move themselves, after all... there must be some {emph}trick to it. {Colder, lower taunt}Now that I'm here... what do you expect me to do? NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_00013468_2 He knows what do, being cagey. Knows he's got the player in a hard spot, and the player needs his help."
Topic GREETING GREETING {God: Act 2 Intro}{Curious}So... are we on our way to somewhere else...? A Gala Event, perhaps? NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_00012B43_1
Topic GREETING GREETING {Malicious, disgusted, "clever" is insulting}If it isn't the clever one. {Snarls, not a question}What do you want? NVDLC01Dog_GREETING_000109BB_1


References

References