Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
I'm about the rarest thing out here in the Wastes; a mercenary who lived long enough to retire.”— Dominic D'Ellsadro, Fallout 3.
Dominic D'Ellsadro is the town guard of Canterbury Commons in Fallout 3..
Background[edit | edit source]
Dominic was born in 2237. After too many near-death experiences as a leader of a band of mercenaries he retired and became the security officer of Canterbury Commons around 2267. His natural leadership has made him a respected member of the community.
He is a very strong character and a worthy opponent. As evident by his skill and in battle, he is a former mercenary. Unlike his colleague Machete, who he treats like a daughter, he is relatively friendly towards visitors to the town.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Dominic is on friendly terms with the people living in Canterbury Commons. Although not related by blood, he treats Machete like a daughter.
Daily schedule[edit | edit source]
During the day Dominic D'Ellsadro can be found patrolling the streets of Canterbury Commons or eating at the diner of the town. At night he sleeps at Dominic and Machete's house at the end of the main street.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- The Superhuman Gambit: The Lone Wanderer can talk to Dominic about the duo bothering the inhabitants of the town.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Smith & Wesson .32 pistol|
|Dominic's house key|
Drops on death
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dominic can be heard talking with Machete, ordering her to be nicer to the visitors, with the threat that he will tell everyone about her crush on Derek, the little boy in the town if she doesn't change her attitude.
- Like Machete, Dominic can be killed while patrolling the town by nearby enemies.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Newcomer to town, huh? Well, I'm Dominic D'Ellsadro, and welcome to Canterbury Commons. Try to ignore the idiots in the costumes. Popular activities around town are trading, listening to Roe yap, and burying thieves in unmarked graves. Course, we ran out of thieves to bury long ago. Saw to it myself. Might be a dead art, unless you're planning on stealing anything."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Dominic D'Ellsadro appears only in Fallout 3.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.70: "Dominic D'Ellsadro
Dominic was once the leader of a small squad of mercenaries, but after one too many near-death experiences, he retired with a small fortune of scavenged goods. He's been in Canterbury Commons for about 10 of his 40 years, and since arriving, his natural leadership has made him a very respected figure in the community. Roe handles the day-to-day negotiations and arrangements with the Traders who pass through and keeps the settlement functioning, while Dom handles any security or emergency concerns. Dom's companion, Machete, is treated like a cross between a daughter and a soldier. He is trying to teach her to act as security for the settlement."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)