Fallout 3 locations project
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Dove Delta is a series of small sand bars in southwestern Point Lookout.
Layout[edit | edit source]
Dove Delta contains a number of small sand islands surrounded by water. The islands have a number of "loose dirt mounds", which can be dug up with the use of a shovel by using the action button. The islands are generally inhabited by swampfolk.
A holotape, titled "For Ozwaldo," is lying on an island with a single tree directly southwest of the small dock, just beyond the outstretched right hand of a skeleton (presumably Ozwaldo) along with his shovel. The note explains where to dig - "on the island with a single tree." There are actually two such islands: the one on which the note is found (albeit the bush could have been included in the count) and another directly south of it. On the southern of these islands lies the treasure.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Be aware when fast traveling to this area; directly opposite the island the player spawns on, there is a bruiser that will see the player if he moves.
- Due to the open nature of the location, fast-traveling is not recommended for lower level players, as the swampfolk can be quite difficult to manage.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes, the player can't dig into the mounds with the shovel. (Needs confirmation on other platforms)
- Sometimes, when trying to dig while jumping or running, the player will fall as if knocked down. You will however stand up when the digging is complete.
- If you are digging and get attacked, your character may freeze, and you will be unable to move or fight at all. (After about 5–10 seconds, you are able get up and fight back)