As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Dr. Mobius' glove
Dr. Mobius' glove
It differs visually from the regular scientist glove in that it is a dark-grey color and bears a golden badge. Upon use it emits a small electronic pulse, much like that of the LAER, and frenzies enemies on a critical hit. Combined with its high critical multiplier, the Frenzy effect makes it very useful as a crowd control weapon.
- Scientist glove, the common variant.
- Corrosive glove, a quasi-unique variant that deals caustic acid damage over time. upon a critical hit.
- Sterilizer glove, a quasi-unique red variant that sets targets on fire following a critical hit.
- Dr. Klein's glove, a unique variant that used to belong to Dr. Klein (when he still had use for it) that lowers a targets Strength and DT against energy weapons upon a critical hit.
|Name||Dmg/att||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||Crit effect||AP cost||Weight||Item HP||Value||Stat Req.|
|Scientist glove||21||28.6||1.4||x1.5||5||-||28||2||50||500||Unarmed:25 Strength:2|
|Corrosive glove||21||22.9||1.1||x1||5||-2 HP (10s)||28||4||150||1500||Unarmed:55 Strength:2|
|Sterilizer glove||21||28.6||1.4||x1||5||-2 HP (5s)||28||3||200||1500||Unarmed:55 Strength:2|
|Dr. Klein's glove||34||46.4||1.4||x3||5||Strength/DT debuff||18||4||100||2500||Unarmed:45 Strength:3|
|Dr. Mobius' glove||28||38.2||1.4||x2||5||Frenzy||15||3||100||3500||Unarmed:35 Strength:2|
- When worn along with Dr. Mobius' glasses and scrubs, a challenge called "Mobius Strip" for wearing his full set of apparel is completed, earning the player 100 XP.
- On the underside of the glove inside the hexagon, a human skull can be seen.
- When punching a door with this glove on a small amount of blood will often splatter on it for reasons unknown.
- If you attack your companion with this glove and they are frenzied they will be hostile to you when dismissed.
- Allowing yourself to be attacked with this weapon will cause an effect listed as "M A D N E S S ! ! !"