Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Drunk (Fallout: New Vegas)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
|For the condition in Fallout Tactics see, see Drunk.|
A man is never drunk if can lie on the floor without holding on.”
Background[edit | edit source]
Drunks can be found in the destroyed building across from Mick & Ralph's. They serve no function beyond making random statements when the Courier speaks to them. These non-player characters seems to be pretty much useless like the vagrant.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character has no special interactions.|
Inventory[edit | edit source]
or Wasteland wanderer outfit
or Wasteland settler outfit
Drops on death
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I am not an alcoholic, sir. I'm a drunk! There's a difference!"
- "Ya got any change, man? I've got two kids to feed."
- "Ya got any change, man? I've got three kids to feed."
- "Ya got any change, man? I've got five kids to feed."
- "Ya got any change, man? I've got seven kids to feed."
- "There are many good things in life, but peeing is definitely the best."
- "Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful busty brahmin riding a caravaneer off into the sunset... Wait I don't think that came out right."
- "Cheeser's dead!? They said he was a God! Ha, who ever heard of a God of cheese?"
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Drunks appear only in Fallout: New Vegas.