Duct tape is a miscellaneous item in Fallout: New Vegas.
A roll of gray adhesive tape used before the war to seal ducts and fix just about everything. Post-war they can be used to make a variety of tools and weapons, such as time bombs, tin grenades, weapon repair kits, powder charges, knife spears, gas bombs and Microfusion cell clusters.
- Hell's Motel - 2 rolls on the shelf against the back wall, and on the second floor in the cabinet.
- Novac - a lot at the gas station, by the pumps and inside.(must be stolen)
- HELIOS One - 3 to 5 rolls (plus an equal number of wrenches and scrap electronics) can be found on shelves and in toolboxes in the Solar Collection tower. See That Lucky Old Sun for details on gaining entry and hostile robots/turrets.
- East Pump Station - 1 roll in a toolbox on the top shelf of the rack behind the terminal. (must be stolen)
- X-13 research facility - 5 Rolls can be found behind an average lock door on the first level.
- Poseidon gas station, two can be found inside a wrecked car.
- Book Chute in The Sink can process otherwise useless clipboards into duct tape. After receiving an upgrade, the