To meet The Vault's quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
The duffle bag is a container in Fallout: New Vegas.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Duffle bags can be found around the Mojave Wasteland, and usually contain various types of ammunition, weapons and miscellaneous items. Some duffle bags also have NCR stitched in the bags, meaning the bags may belong to the NCR.
Variant[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Goodsprings - Inside Goodsprings gas station, behind the counter in the corner.
- Goodsprings Cave - At the back of the cave, next to the bodies.
- Matthews Animal Husbandry Farm - In the right barn, at the top of the stairs, next to some boxes.
- Nipton Road Pit Stop - In corner of destroyed house hidden by bush near blue car.
- Camp Golf - Throughout the inside of the Misfits' tent.
- Raided Farmstead - Inside of the trailer, in the back next to the oven.
- Yangtze Memorial - Behind memorial near sign at edge of cliff.
- Vault 22 - At the entrance; turn right. It will be on a table.
- Boulder City - At the north side, on top of stairs on the mining building
- Broc Flower Cave - Under the bunk bed in the room where you find Ratslayer
- Lakelurk Cove - Two can be found in a small cave in the back of the cove.
- Walking Box Cavern - Two can be found in the cave.
- Dead Wind Cavern - Found against rows of stalagmites near the end of the cave.
- Nopah Cave- Known as a "adventurer's pack", a duffle bag can be found next to a skeleton. Which is found at the end of the cave, next to a super mutant with a Fat Man.
- Dead Money- Right before you enter the vault door turn around and jump down to the pipes below the walkway, there is a duffle bag. The only way back is to go east from the bag and jump on the valved pipe then back to main platform.
- Dead Money- When you enter the vault area, and enter the second room. After you have climbing the first flight of stairs. When you go to the top of the second flight of stairs, after you have turned off the alarm with the terminal on the wall. You will then see a door way in front of you;then turn around slightly. In the dark (the black platform), if you jump down there will be a duffle bag. You can get back up by simply walking up the stairs again.
- Dead Money- Labeled "Sierra Madre security bag" inside the Sierra Madre casino, contains a key and appears to be smaller than a regular duffle bag.
- Gun Runners - If you enter the gun runner factory, there will be two duffle bags were the bunk beds are. Then if you got to the room to the right, there will be a duffle bag laying on the bathroom floor.
- El Rey motel - In the farthest right bottom hotel room. There will be a duffle bag on the floor, with four bark scorpions surrounding it.
- Honest Hearts - Near Red Gate on top of a rock. It contains the loot of Randall Clark and the Survivalist's rifle.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Duffle bags appear in Fallout: New Vegas.