Dukov and his girls
Eating, drinking, farting, and screwing!”— Dukov explaining his daily schedule.
Background[edit | edit source]
Born in 2234, Dukov is one of the three surviving mercenaries hired by Allistair Tenpenny for an expedition into Fort Constantine. He is now retired, and lives in his estate (Dukov's Place) along the east bank of the Potomac in the D.C ruins.
Dukov's Russian accent could be a good pointer that there is an active populace in Russia.
Daily schedule[edit | edit source]
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head: Dukov possesses one of the keys Crowley desires. There are a variety of ways to obtain it.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|10mm submachine gun|
|Dukov's special key|
Drops on death
Notes[edit | edit source]
- He refers to the Lone Wanderer as "clown shoes" if the Lone Wanderer is male and "sweet cheeks" if the Lone Wanderer is female. He will at times refer to female characters as "clown shoes" during generic dialog.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Who the hell are you? Nevermind. You need a drink. Cherry! I'm thirsty over here!"
- "Oh, baby! Let me get you something special. How about a Dukov surprise? Hah ha! Nevermind. You need a drink. Cherry! Need some fucking booze over here!"
- "Don't let the door hit you on the ass, clown shoes. Hah ha!"
- "Feral ghouls ripped his nuts off and ate them for dinner."
- "Good, I'm tired of flapping jaw with you, I think I'll go flap my nuts against Cherry's ass instead!"
- "What! Fuck me sideways, no, better yet, fuck him! I swear I'll jam a grenade so far up his ass..."
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Some time before release, Dukov had the alternative name of "Vando".
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Even though Dukov always talks about drinks - and that you should serve yourself - if you steal more than two bottles he will become hostile and attack you. The girls will be marked hostile as well but will just continue to flee. The liquor cabinet he refers to, which contains the only drinks you can take without him becoming hostile, is on the second floor, in the room to the left opposite his bed.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Dukov appears only in Fallout 3.
- Implied with his heavy accent and name.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.70: "Dukov
Dukov, 43, has a carefree attitude about life, and it defines what he does every day: party. His talk is laced with profanity, yet he somehow maintains his charm and is able to win people over. His booming laugh can distinguish him in a room full of people. All he's concerned with are his possessions, his "pad" as he calls it, and his ladies."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)
- Mister Crowley's hit list