Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Fallout 3 locations project
Dukov's place is a pre-War hotel located near the Anchorage War Memorial and the Tepid Sewers, and is now used as a dwelling and a venue for wild sex and drug parties by Dukov and his two female companions, Cherry and Fantasia.
Layout[edit | edit source]
Exterior[edit | edit source]
Dukov's place is a squat, square hotel with a similar appearance to Tenpenny Tower and the Statesman Hotel. The front entrance is surrounded by wooden barricades, which bear the badly painted warning "Keep Your Weapons Holstered or Get Shot".
An Enclave outpost with an Enclave officer and a deathclaw in its cage can be found behind the building after The Waters of Life quest. After the officer is killed, a Vertibird will arrive at some point to drop off 3 or 4 Enclave soldiers who will re-spawn in time after being killed. The Anchorage War Memorial near the hotel presents the additional threat of mirelurks.
While to the south is the Festive raider camp.
Interior[edit | edit source]
The interior of Dukov's place is a two story bachelor pad, with the same light fixture included in the love machine theme for the official player housing, and an upstairs shooting range with a BB gun. Dukov will be friendly towards the player unless you anger him through dialogue or by disobeying a rule (such as drawing a weapon, irrelevant of the reason).
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- 1 copy of Pugilism Illustrated in the upstairs bedroom on the bookshelf behind the headboard.
- 1 Nuka-Cola Quantum in the upstairs bedroom on the bookshelf behind the headboard.
- 1 pair of eyeglasses and tortiseshell glasses on the brahmin heads. Note: the glasses can fall.
- There is a large amount of free alcohol upstairs in Dukov's room. You must first ask him for some "hooch" before he allows you to take it for free.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Dukov's Place only appears in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- Dukov's place is probably a pun on Duke's Place, a '60s jazz song by Duke Ellington, being much in the mood with the jazz theme of the game. This is further supported by Dukov's overall party-loving nature, very much in tune with the song's lyrics (although in a slightly twisted way).
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Lucky's. Sometimes, the Mr. and Mrs. Brahminhead´s accessories will float out of place. This makes them hard to loot unless dislodged with explosives. The same problem occurs at
- Dukov may become hostile to the player upon entering Dukov's Place if the quest You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head is active, even if you've stolen nothing or displayed no hostility towards the inhabitants of Dukov's Place.
- Cherry and Fantasia If the player stealth kills Dukov before he initiates any dialogue with the player, his corpse may continue. to talk with
- The Waters of Life. A hostile Enclave Soldier may spawn outside of the entrance to Dukov's Place, even if you haven't completed