Dupont Circle station is an underground railway station in the Washington, D.C. Metro system, located on Connecticut Avenue in Dupont Circle.
To the northeast is a maintenance area with a protectron bay close to the Dupont Station exit. Continuing through a passage way, there is a ruined metro tunnel running in both directions. Crossing over leads to a cave area with stairs circling down to the ground. This cave is guarded by some automated turrets and raiders. To the southeast to the cave is the the Metro Central exit.
- Lying, Congressional Style is in the room with the protectron, on a desk in a bin, next to the door
- A total of 7 ammunition boxes are scattered throughout the tunnel, with the sleeping raider and mattress, the storage alcove, and the raider defenses in the bottom of the local map.
- The name of this station appeared on an advertisement for the Metro.
- Near the Dupont Station exit is an office with a protectron bay with a Metro protectron. If you remain hidden from both the Metro protectron and the two super mutants in the hall, you can hear a humorous exchange as the protectron accosts the super mutants for tickets. If you take the most direct route on the Galaxy News Radio quest, you will come into the office before the hall, and will be in an ideal position to hear the exchange from hiding behind the file cabinets.
- When heading to Metro Station after a narrow hall there will be several raider as well as two turrents before a stair well.
Dupont Circle station appears only in Fallout 3.
- Dogmeat as a companion, he will get stuck trying to pass through the gate and run, turning in different directions. This can be overcome by pushing him through and closing the gate behind yourself.
Just past an area with several raiders and turrets, there is a utility gate. If the player has The super mutants can't be pickpocketed when in sneak mode, and they don't see you. Instead they say "Go away, bleeder".