Knight Captain Durga
Gotcha. We'll see you next time... leech...”— Durga, Fallout 3.
Background[edit | edit source]
Knight Captain Durga is the Quartermaster for Lyons' Brotherhood of Steel. She dislikes this position; instead of maintaining the weapons, she'd rather be outside, fighting with her brothers in arms.
Unlike most other denizens of the Citadel, Durga makes no attempt to sound knightly by using faux-medieval expressions (such as Star Paladin Cross), preferring normal everyday manner of speaking.
Daily schedule[edit | edit source]
She is located in the back room of the Armory in the Citadel laboratory. She never sleeps at any point of the day, even though a bed can clearly be seen behind her.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 100-400|
Sells: Weapons, armor, and stimpaks
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: 50|
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
- In order to trade with her, the player has to request Owyn Lyons to grant permission. It is automatically given after Broken Steel is started.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Drops on death
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I received word from Elder Lyons. He says that you have permission to trade with us. Good for you."
- "Look, I told you. The Brotherhood doesn't trade with outsiders. If you want permission, you'll need to speak with Elder Lyons."
- "You again? Was I not clear the first time? I'm under order not to trade with outsiders for supplies. These orders come directly from Elder Lyons."
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Although Durga's ID lists her as a Knight Sergeant, both the game and the guide state that she is a Knight Captain.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Durga appears only in Fallout 3.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.80: "Knight Captain Durga
Knight Sergeant Durga is the Citadel's quartermaster, a position that she is not exactly pleased to occupy. She'd rather be out in the field using weapons, rather than in the base polishing and cataloging them."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)