|For other meanings of Eddie, see Eddie.|“
Dawes said he let somebody in. So, you going to give me a reason not to kill you and throw your body back outside?
Eddie is the leader of the Powder Gangers who took over the New California Republic Correctional Facility in Fallout: New Vegas.
Taking over the warden's office after the NCRCF prison break, Eddie has formed the Powder Gangers into a raider tribe, kept together by his skill and the brutality of his loyal underlings. Unlike Samuel Cooke, who left the prison and headed north, to fight against the Republic, Eddie stayed back and settled down for raiding caravans on the Long 15. Eddie doesn't do any raiding himself, no: He is content to be the fat spider at the center of the web, taking a cut from the spoils while eliminating any competition that may arise.
The few who would be stupid enough to challenge his rule are readily convinced otherwise by his three Powder Ganger bodyguards and Scrambler.
Interactions with the player character
- I Fought the Law: Eddie has a number of quests for the character, including eliminating competition and learning of the NCR's plans.
- Eddie's Emissary: Eddie suggests the player stay with the gangers and help them fend off the NCR's assault on the prison.
Effects of player's actions
- A positive reputation (Liked or more) will result in Eddie giving out up to 5 dynamite and 20 each of rifle and pistol powder every 24 hours.
- A Mixed reputation will lead to a truce between the player and the gangers: Outlying ganger outposts will not be hostile.
- Eddie will refer to Dawes letting the player in, even if Dawes was killed or the key stolen from him.
Eddie and his bodyguard, Scrambler
Eddie appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.