With the recent release of Fallout 4, Gamepedia and The Vault are excited to present the Fallout Wiki Editing Contest, which will run from November 24 through December 15.
- One (1) top editor will receive a Fallout Anthology Collection, a Special Edition Fallout 4 Loot Crate, and a Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition.
- Four (4) editors will receive a Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition.
How to Enter
Any person who submits edits to the Fallout Wiki while logged in during the contest period (November 24, 2015 - December 15, 2015) will be considered to have entered the contest. The Fallout Wiki Team will then consider each user's personal contributions to determine five (5) winners. General rules listed below:
- All edits must be made while logged in
- Edits will only count if they make some kind of real contribution to the wiki
- All winners will be contacted via the email associated with their Gamepedia account
- Winners will be selected on or around December 15, 2015 and will receive their prizes. :)
View our Official Editing Contest Rules for more information. This contest is open to the residents of the US and Canada only.
New to Wiki Editing?
If you're looking for a place to start, you can check out our Help Page or the more general Gamepedia Help Wiki. If you want some personal help with something, you can always visit us in the Gamepedia Forums.
Not Sure Where to Start?
If you'd like to participate in the Editing Contest, but you're unsure where to start - don't be nervous! You can help improve the wiki by:
- Fixing spelling or grammatical errors on existing pages
- Uploading and adding images to existing pages
- Creating new pages for in-game items and mobs
- Adding game guides and strategy pages
Editing Guide for New editors.
- Add some creative tips on how to edit
- Add some links to some editing guide pages.
- Make some big words more easy to understand.
- Have correct spelling. :)