Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Layout[edit | edit source]
Elijah's Watch is located northwest of the Securitron de-construction plant and northeast of the mysterious cave. It is most easily accessed by starting at the de-construction plant. Behind the plant is an overturned military truck with several metal boxes, footlockers, and other containers strewn around it. From this truck, a trail of drained energy and microfusion cells leads directly to the camp via the only approach not protected by turrets.
The area is mostly made up of cliffs and rock, sheltering Elijah's camp from view. The camp itself is located behind several large boulders and is protected by two Mark IV turrets. It also houses a bedroll, an electric hot plate, several broken ham radios, and two satellite dishes.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Elijah's jury-rigged Tesla cannon is on the platform near the more elevated automated turret.
- Leaning against the antennae to the left of the electric hot plate is Elijah's watch journal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Picking up Elijah's jury-rigged Tesla cannon will cause three Damaged and Berserk Securitrons to appear east of Elijah's Watch, near the radar fence.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The map marker on the compass will not show up.
- If the player is in sneak mode when he/she picks up the Tesla Cannon, the Securitrons may fail to notice him or her, and will just stand still in a line a little beyond the edge of the camp instead of attacking. This makes it a very simple task to destroy them all before they can respond.
- The marker will show up in a few seemingly specific locations including the Forbidden Zone Entrance and by an overturned truck behind the Securitron De-Construction Plant.