In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Empty soda bottle
Empty soda bottle
The empty soda bottle only serves as a common form of Rock-It Launcher ammunition.
Fallout: New Vegas
You can squeeze the water out of two prickly pear fruits into an empty soda bottle to form a bottle of purified water which essentially is Cactus water. In the Honest Hearts add-on, it is the required component for brewing Homebrewed Nuka-Cola. In Old World Blues, the Sink can turn this into a bottle of purified water.
- They can be found throughout the wasteland.
- There are four in Goodsprings gas station where Ringo hides.
- A lot can be found scattered throughout the Bison Steve hotel in Primm.
- Fifteen can be found south of Nipton Road Reststop in a broken down vehicle on the I-15 freeway road.
- Four can be found in the Vikki and Vance Casino next to a Nuka-Cola Machine.
- There are also six in front of Gibson Scrap Yard to the right, by the REPCONN "O" Chair in a box near Novac.
- There are four in REPCONN headquarters first floor, if you walk into the tour part, its in the gift shop to the left, along with four lunchboxs.
- There is a pyramid tower of them (11) guarded by a nightkin on top of the bridge, on the way to the REPCONN Test Site.
- There are a lot of them in No-bark's shack, which is located in Novac, although these must be stolen, with a loss of karma.
- Five empty soda bottles sit on a metal shelf in New Vegas Steel near the entrance.
- There are several empty soda bottles in the guard shack as you first enter Primm, near two ammunition boxes and a bedroll.
- Two can be found amongst the rubble of Griffin Wares Sacked Caravan.
- Seven can be found in the gift shop of the Bison Steve Hotel. Another five can be found behind a locked door (hard) to the right of the entrance.
- Three can be found behind the cashiers office in the Vikki and Vance Casino.
- Three can be found on a shelf in the scrapyard to the left of the entrance of the Gibson Scrap Yard garage.