Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Background[edit | edit source]
As the commanding officer of Echo, Erasmus leads the NCR's military effort in the area. At the present, they're pretty much inactive, limiting their activity to surveillance of Cottonwood Cove, as they have too few Rangers at their disposal. The Legion mostly runs skirmishes against the Rangers, but the legionaries usually fall back when they realize who they're facing.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character has no special interactions.|
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|NCR Ranger patrol armor|
Drops on death
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I don't remember getting informed about any new transfers to this post."
- "This is a military post. You sure you're in the right place?"
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Erasmus appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- His name is possibly a reference to Desiderius Erasmus, a Dutch Renaissance humanist, Catholic priest, and a theologian.
- The Courier: "Why do you need reinforcements?"
Erasmus: "The Legion's been sending raiding parties across the river in larger numbers lately. We don't have the men at this post to intercept them all."
- The Courier: "Has there been much fighting around here?"
Erasmus: "Skirmishes, mostly. The Legion raiding parties usually fall back when they know it's us they're up against."
- The Courier: "What do you do here?"
Erasmus: "The Legion's got a major crossing point down at Cottonwood Cove, so we keep an eye on them from up here. If McCarran would send us some more men, we could do more than watch."