Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Overview[edit | edit source]
Armor class is a modifier to the chance to hit, applied to the attacker's chance to hit after all other modifiers are applied.
E.g. the target has an AC of 15, while the attacker has a 65% chance to hit. The AC is substracted from the 65, reducing the chance to hit to 50%.
Modifiers[edit | edit source]
The Armor Class is determined by a combination of Agility, armor, and any traits/perks the player has:
- Base AC is equal to the character's Agility.
- Kamikaze (trait) sets it to 0 regardless of the agility score.
- The base agility is supplemented by the equipped armor's AC.
- Dodger (perk) adds 5 to AC.
- At the end of each turn in combat, any leftover Action Points are added to the AC for the duration of the enemy turn.