This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help The Vault
Event: Race for the Presidency is a event in Fallout 76.
Although Secretary-come-President Thomas Eckhart is long dead, the hacked voting system he used to engineer his rise to the Presidency remains active and operational. The Vault 76 dwellers can elect to replicate the process and become the most powerful man on the cinder called Appalachia.
- (Event not in current game version) The event is essentially a race across Appalachia, to collect ballots and endorsements from any active site. As expected, the player with the highest number of ballots deposited in the vote counter machines wins. The alterations made by Eckhart's men rigged the system to print ballots automatically, after all, and for the counters to accept any valid vote. The endorsements are a special element of the "election" - while they are located away from polling stations, they are worth a large number of votes.
- To register for the event, players need to first use any of the voter services terminal. These are located at:
- Once the timer for registrations expires and the race for the ballots begins, the emergency broadcast system will give the location of each active polling station, together with the maximum number of ballots available. Ballots are first-come, first-served. Potential polling stations are:
- In order for the ballots to count towards the Presidency, they need to be deposited with the vote counters at the following locations:
- Endorsements are worth XX votes, but spawn away from polling stations. Every player can collect an endorsement, but only the first one to deliver it to a vote counter will get the extra votes.
- Endorsements can potentially spawn at:
- Election results
- The election terminates after the timer elapses and the player with the highest number of votes becomes the next President. At this point, all they need to do is to Collect the Presidential Seal.