Everglow National Campground
|Map Marker||Everglow National Campground|
Everglow National Campground is a location northeast of Little Lamplight and southwest of Arefu in the Capital Wasteland.
Everglow, as the name implies, is a an open campground that has a few trailers and picnic benches along with raiders and super mutants.
- Guns and Bullets book in a trailer. Entering the trailer triggers enemies to spawn on either side of the trailer.
- About 8 boxes of Sugar Bombs inside the same trailer.
- Entering the trailer with the book and Sugar Bombs triggers the small battle between raiders and super mutants outside.
- Fast-traveling here leads to you being caught in the middle of a battle between super mutants and raiders that respawns both raiders and super mutants about every 3 game days.
- Enclave can spawn here if you're at a higher level cap, joining in the ongoing nearby battle between the super mutants and the raiders.
Everglow National Campground appears only in Fallout 3.