The executive suites is the entire upper floor of the Sierra Madre Resort & Casino.
The executive suites are reached via elevator from the lobby - the elevator is near the top of the curved stairs in the lobby. The floor is a linear maze of rooms, some of which are accessible only through holes that were blown through adjoining walls to other rooms, and is patrolled by numerous starlet security holograms. Besides the security holograms, there are also several radios and some small patches of the Cloud.
This floor has several rooms of note. A service room where hotel staff would have worked, with laundry machines, a workbench and crafting supplies, and two terminals on the desks on the far side of the room from where you first come in. Further on, there's also an ambitiously equipped room for hotel security, with a hunting shotgun in pretty good condition, an automatic rifle (also in good condition), several suits of Sierra Madre armor in the lockers, and a closet full of various ammunition (the terminal on the desk unlocks the door to the closet). There's also a kitchen (presumably for room service) that has an electric hot plate for crafting.
Eventually, you will come to a set of double doors along one of the hallways: this is the suite Vera Keyes occupied (the doors are unlocked). When you walk in, you will be in the main living area; a door to your left opens to the bedroom (this is where Christine is), and a bar to your right that has some alcohol items and a chemistry set where you can choose to either make several stimpaks or 1 each of Psycho, Rebound, Buffout, and Jet.
After learning some of Dean's history with Vera while dealing with him downstairs in The Tampico theater, you learn a couple more things about Vera herself through dialog with Christine and records from the auto-doc. Vera's skeleton is sitting in a chair next to the bed, still dressed in her signature outfit. In front of her on the floor are a few syringes of Med-X. Next to the bar is a door with a terminal. The nearby terminal unlocks the door, leading into a short hallway with several more dressers and an elevator. Going back out into in the hallway you took to get here, go a little further down the hall from Vera's suite and you'll come to an intersection with another hallway and a skeleton lying on the floor next to a Sierra Madre helmet and a security keycard.
- Sierra Madre armor, hunting shotgun and lever-action shotgun or police pistol in the security closet in the locker room. Also a Milsurp Review in a metal box with an easy lock or locker, and a Patriot's Cookbook (random) in the box next to it. Sierra Madre armor, reinforced and helmet on the shelf close to metal boxes
- Two of Vera's outfits can be obtained: one is in the safe and the other one on her dead body in the bed room.
- Big Book of Science, In Vera's room located in the southeast area of the executive suites, found on the bookshelf to the left of the door that opens to the room where you find Christine.
- The schematics for the superheated cosmic knife, can be found on an easy locked terminal in the same room with the workbench. All the items needed to make the item are found in the room, except for the knife itself (the forceps are in a wooden crate on top of a washing machine).
- Two skill magazines and suitcase containing 300 chips (may vary) in the room at the end of the hall past Vera's room
- True Police Stories hidden behind a curtain on top of a hard safe in a room off the first hallway upon entering the area.
- In the room with the workbench, you can find the items needed to make a doctor's bag and Med-X in some small wooden boxes (move with Z) next to the valve radio and on top of the washers.
- In the service room, there is a Locksmith's Reader beneath the workbench, and a copy of Fixin' Things on top of the terminal on which the schematics for the superheated cosmic knife are found.
- Suites password reminder
- If you have problems finding the emitters controlling the holograms, try looking for any doors nearby that are sitting open, and closing them to look behind them.
- It's possible to pass the area without alerting the holograms. If you don't want to find the emitters, just sneak pass them (though this is not easy).
- This is one of the few places in the add-on that has usable beds.
- David Lieu created the tileset and handled the propping and lighting in the location.
The executive suites appear only in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Dead Money.