As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Eye for Eye
|For the Fallout: New Vegas quest, see Eye for an Eye.|
Eye for Eye
Each crippled limb the player sustains increases damage by 10%. The perk works well with the Small Frame trait, but is largely limited by Old World Blues perks such as Brainless, Big Brained and Spineless.
- The chances of Eye for Eye triggering will be increads by the Small Frame trait due to the increased damage to player body parts.
- Brainless, Big Brained and Spineless, the perks from Old World Blues, will decrease this trait's efficiency drastically.
- The combat drug Steady can completely offset the sway and drop in accuracy from having crippled arms.
Behind the scenes
- The name is a reference to Code of Hammurabi, more specifically, the lex talionis which mandated that injuries caused by an assailant be incurred on them. An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.
- verification overdue, remove In the German Ultimate Edition, for each crippled limb you have, you do additional 25% damage to enemy limbs.