We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Fallout: New Vegas (PC)
Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout: New Vegas is a post-apocalyptic role playing game, developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by Bethesda Softworks. Fallout: New Vegas is not a direct sequel to Fallout 3, but continues some parts of the original Fallout and Fallout 2. It was released on October 19 in North America, October 22 in Europe, and November 4 in Japan. It is available on the PC, PlayStation 3, and the Xbox 360.
System requirements[edit | edit source]
- Windows 7/Vista/XP
- 2 GHz Dual Core processor
- 2GB system RAM
- 10GB hard drive space
- NVIDIA GeForce 6 or ATI 1300XT series video card
Version[edit | edit source]
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 184.108.40.2065- Released July 7, 2011. Various fixed and performance adjustments.
Previous patches[edit | edit source]
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 220.127.116.112- Released April 25, 2011. Various weapon adjustments.
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 18.104.22.1682- released on February 21, 2011. Engine update only.
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 22.214.171.1244- released on December 14, 2010. Fixes numerous issues.
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 126.96.36.1995- released on November 10, 2010. Fixes some crashes, resolves problem with companion and menus.
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 188.8.131.521- released on October 21, 2010. Fixes the auto and quick save bugs introduced by Steam Cloud.
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 184.108.40.2068- released on October 20, 2010. Resolves around 200+ quest and scripting issues.
Controls[edit | edit source]
Mouse[edit | edit source]
|Mouse1 (Left Click)||Attack|
|Mouse2 (Right Click)||Block / Aim down the sight|
|Mouse Wheel (Scroll Up)||Reduce camera distance from player|
|Mouse Wheel (Scroll Down)||Increase camera distance from player|
Keyboard[edit | edit source]
|Left ALT||Block / Aim down the sight|
|R||Ready / Reload - HOLD for: Holster / Draw weapon|
|Caps Lock||Always run|
|Tab||Pip-Boy - HOLD for: Pip-boy light.|
Achievements[edit | edit source]
Achievements are available for the PC through Steamworks.