Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Fallout: New Vegas patch 184.108.40.2065
Main article: Fallout: New Vegas patches
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Companions now show up as waypoints on the map.
- Companions will always fast travel with you, unless told to wait or sent away.
- DLC error/save corruption.
- Stuttering with water effects.
- Severe performance issues with DirectX fixed.
- Controls are no longer temporarily disabled after reloading with the Cowboy Repeater while crouched.
- Crashes using the Euclid's C-Finder while having the Heave Ho! perk fixed.
- Entering The Strip after Debt Collector no longer causes crash and autosave corruption.
- Using Mojave Express Dropbox can no longer cause DLC warnings.
- Crash when buying a duplicate Caravan deck from a vendor in a single transaction fixed.
- Cards can now be added to Caravan deck
- Crafting menu should filter valid (bright) recipes to the top of the list.
- Sitting down while looking down a weapon's ironsights leaves player control locked.
- If a companion is knocked unconscious with broken limbs they stay broken on respawn.
- Varmint rifle night scope effect persisting in kill cam.
- Companion's armor that adds STR does not increase their carry weight.
- Non-player character Repair menu no longer displays DAM as DPS.
- Having an non-player character repair service rifle with forged receiver decreases CND.