In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Fallout: New Vegas radio stations
|This page lists all Radio stations in Fallout: New Vegas.|
- Mojave Music Radio - gained after leaving Doc Mitchell's House.
- Radio New Vegas - Mr. New Vegas's radio station.
- Black Mountain Radio - available when in range, becomes unavailable when staying too far away from Black Mountain. Turns static after completing Crazy, Crazy, Crazy.
- Camp Guardian Radio - a distress signal radio calling for help from a mutant attack. Becomes unavailable when straying too far away from Camp Guardian.
- Happy Trails Expedition Broadcast - available after downloading the Honest Hearts add-on.
- Launch Music Station - a special broadcast that automatically activates during the launch sequence of the quest Come Fly With Me, and plays "Ride of the Valkyries" by Richard Wagner. A signal detection notice actually appears when the player first approaches the main facility entrance at the REPCONN test site, but the station does not appear as a visible entry in the Pip-Boy 3000 radio station list.
- NCR emergency radio, a New California Republic emergency broadcast sytem alerting citizens and soldiers of events endangering the Republic. It becomes available during the Second Battle of Hoover Dam.
- Sierra Madre broadcast - available after downloading the Dead Money add-on.
- Mysterious broadcast - an instrumental jazz station that appears after installing the Old World Blues add-on.
- White Glove Society radio signal - onscreen message when entering the Ultra-Luxe, unknown usage.
- Lone Ranger Station - plays the Lone Ranger Theme Song that you hear in some radios while wandering New Vegas
- 743.00 Hz ULF radio signal. This lets you listen in on Elijah. It's only active in a few spots in Dead Money, the bell tower is a notable location. This signal remains even after completing the Dead Money add-on.
- Each casino has its own radio station as well.