|This page lists all house improvements in Fallout 3.|
- The content is not described in full detail on this page. For details, please see the respective articles.
- For house improvements in other Fallout games, please see "House improvement".
- For an overview of Fallout 3 content, please refer to "Portal:Fallout 3".
Improvements and themes can be bought from Moira Brown for My Megaton house or from Lydia Montenegro for the Tenpenny Tower Suite. If you let the ghouls in during the Tenpenny Tower quest, Michael Masters will be in charge of improvements for your suite. Despite this, Godfrey will still advise you to go to Lydia Montenegro, even though she is dead.
- Each Megaton House Theme is 1414 caps, but it is less with a good barter skill.
- Skill books, clothing and other items appearing in themes can't be respawned by reloading the theme.
- The house/suite can be decorated by placing items around the house.
- If you defuse the bomb in Megaton, then talk to Tenpenny, you can access the Tenpenny Tower suite via the door on the balcony. If you do so, Godfrey will have talk options for all of the improvements you have in your Megaton house, even though they won't be in the suite. Also, you will be able to put all of your bobbleheads in the collector's stand so they will be at both locations.