Fallout 3 patch 1.5
From The Vault - Fallout Wiki
Change log[edit | edit source]
New features[edit | edit source]
- New achievements for Broken Steel
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed issue with V.A.T.S. calculations not appearing properly for perks (PC)
- Fixed crash related to altered references between master files
- LOD objects render properly when loaded from DLC worldspaces
- Fixed issue with companion non-player characters not loading into cells immediately after player
- Fixed the issue with the door in Vault 87 where Colonel Autumn came through.
- Apparently fixed glitch where Fawkes and Charon could be in your party at the same time. This could have been fixed in 1.4. (Xbox 360, two cases)
- Fixed a cosmetic bug that caused all the add-ons to vanish from the "Downloads" menu (Xbox 360).
- New bugs introduced, check discussion page
How to use mod with patch[edit | edit source]
Simple as this: Download FO3Edit and rename the FO3Edit.exe file to FO3MasterUpdate.exe and run it.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Playing with mods that place new objects in the game may cause the game to crash. (This is fixed by converting the .esp files into a .esm through an application like Fallout Mod Manager)
- Saving the game with mods enabled may cause the game to crash. (This too is fixed through the manner stated above)
- It breaks Ignore Normal Resistance flags on weapons like the Deathclaw Gauntlet.
[edit | edit source]