Fallout 4 patch 1.5.4
Fallout 4 patch 1.5.4 was released on June 22, 2016 for PC via Steam. It features enhancements and bug fixes for Mods and important fixes related to weapon and armor racks for Contraptions.
Change log 
- Increased space for Mod text on Mod details page for improved readability
- Load Order menu now displays text about each Mod when highlighted
- Most Popular filter now toggles between Daily, Weekly and All Time (defaults to Daily)
- Reporting categories added when reporting a mod
- Load Order menu displays options to Disable or Delete All Mods
- Count of ratings now appears on Mod details page
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue with weapons and armor losing mods and Legendary status when removed from armor and weapon racks (Contraptions)
- Improved stability when reinitializing with certain mods loaded
- Mod menu will check available space before starting mod downloads
- Fixed issue with certain mods not downloading properly
- Fixed issue with certain mods not appearing properly in the Load Order menu
- The Add Ons menu is erroneously displaying Vault Tec Workshop and Nuka-World as Available. We are working with Valve to resolve.
- The Diamond City guard helmet does not render correctly.
- http://steamcommunity.com/games/377160/announcements/detail/877455595170445574 Fallout 4 1.5.4 Update Live on PC