Fallout 76 SPECIAL
|This page describes the SPECIAL implementation in Fallout 76.|
Character creation[edit | edit source]
Main article: Fallout 76 character creation
Primary statistics[edit | edit source]
Main article: Fallout 76 primary statistics
- Strength is a measure of raw physical power. It affects how much the player can carry, and the damage of all melee attacks.
- Perception affects the player's awareness of nearby enemies, the ability to detect stealthy movement, and weapon accuracy in V.A.T.S.
- Endurance is a measure of overall physical fitness. It affects the player's total Health, the Action Point drain from sprinting, and resistance to disease.
- Charisma is the ability to lead and help others. It allows the player to share higher point Perks and also affects rewards from Group Quests and prices when they barter.
- Intelligence is a measure of your overall mental acuity, and affects the ability to hack terminals, the condition and durability of items that they craft, and the return on scrapping.
- Agility is a measure of overall finesse and reflexes. It affects the number of Action Points in V.A.T.S. and the ability to sneak.
- Luck is a measure of general good fortune, and affects the recharge rate of Critical Hits as well as the condition and durability of items that the player loots.
Derived statistics[edit | edit source]
Main article: Fallout 76 derived statistics