From The Vault - Fallout Wiki
|This page lists all apparel in Fallout 76.|
- The content is not described in full detail on this page. For details, please see the respective articles.
- For apparel in other Fallout games, please see "Apparel".
- For an overview of Fallout 76 content, please refer to "Fallout 76".
- Apparel follows the pattern established by Fallout 4, with both full-body outfits and segmented apparel available. The former occupy all available slots, except for the body, while the latter can be mixed and matched as needed, and are worn with an underarmor layer (eg. the Vault 76 jumpsuit).
- Notably, since Survival elements are integrated in the game, the choice of apparel is a little more nuanced than before. Each item has a Condition rating and will eventually break if not repaired.
- Furthermore, the presence of diseases and mutations means that selecting gear is essential to avoiding catching them. Sealed headgear like gas masks or hazmat suits prevent catching airborne disease.