We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Fallout 76 bobbleheads
|This page lists all bobbleheads in Fallout 76.|
Bobbleheads are consumables that provide a powerful benefit for 1 hour. For example, S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Bobbleheads grant the user +2 to their respective stat for 1 hour on use.
Unlike in previous games, bobbleheads need to be used from the Aid category of the PIP-Boy for their effect to apply. They are never activated on picking up, allowing players to store them away for later.
List of bobbleheads
- Bobblehead: Agility: "Never be afraid to dodge the sensitive issues." Gain +2 Agility.
- Bobblehead: Big Guns: "The best way to win an argument is to be the loudest." Gain +20% damage with heavy guns.
- Bobblehead: Caps: "Never forget to walk away with more than you've bought." Twice as likely to find better Caps Stashes.
- Bobblehead: Charisma: "Nothing says pizzazz like a winning smile." Gain +2 Charisma.
- Bobblehead: Endurance: "Always be ready to take one for the team." Gain +2 Endurance.
- Bobblehead: Energy Weapons: "Arrive at peaceful resolutions by using superior firepower." Gain +20% damage with energy guns.
- Bobblehead: Explosive: "The best way to solve a problem is to make it go away." Gain +30% damage with explosives.
- Bobblehead: Intelligence: "The smartest individuals realize there's always more to learn." Gain +2 Intelligence.
- Bobblehead: Leader: "Lead by example." Gain 5% more experience.
- Bobblehead: Lock Picking: "Always strive for the unobtainable." Gain a 30% wider "sweet spot" when lockpicking.
- Bobblehead: Luck: "There's only one way to give 110%." Gain +2 Luck.
- Bobblehead: Medicine: "The smart man knows a bandage only hides his wounds." Heal 30% more with Stimpaks.
- Bobblehead: Melee: "It's important to do business up close and personal." Gain +20% damage with melee weapons.
- Bobblehead: Perception: "Only through observation will you perceive weakness." Gain +2 Perception.
- Bobblehead: Repair: "Why go down with the ship when you can try to fix it?" Fusion Cores last 30% longer.
- Bobblehead: Science: "Always be prepared to explain the hows and the whys." One extra guess when hacking terminals.
- Bobblehead: Small Guns: "Because it's easier to have courage from a safe distance away." Gain +20% damage with ballistic guns.
- Bobblehead: Sneak: "The safest distance between two points is a shadowy line." 30% harder to detect.
- Bobblehead: Strength: "It's essential to give your arguments impact." Gain +2 Strength.
- Bobblehead: Unarmed: "When words fail, there's always fists." Gain +25% damage with unarmed attacks.
- Spawn locations for bobbleheads are numerous in each of the six zones. These are covered in the following article
- Fallout 76 bobblehead locations