|This page lists all diseases in Fallout 76.|
- The content is not described in full detail on this page. For details, please see the respective articles.
- For diseases in other Fallout games, please see "Disease".
- For an overview of Fallout 76 content, please refer to "Fallout 76".
Diseases are temporary status effects that can be contracted by the player. Unlike mutations, they provide no positive effects and only negative ones. Diseases can be either cured or toughed-out by waiting until they expire.
Diseases are contracted by:
- Sleeping on the ground in bedrolls or on mattresses.
- Coming into contact with diseased critters.
- Swimming in contaminated, irradiated waters.
- Being exposed to toxic air (eg. in The Mire) without a gas mask on.
they can be removed using the disease cure or just waited out.