Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Fallout 76 perk magazines
|This page lists all perk magazines in Fallout 76.|
Overview[edit | edit source]
Magazines are special collectibles in Fallout 76 that provide unique bonuses when collected. Magazines have a limited duration, lasting for 30 minutes before expiring. Perk magazines respawn and can be collected again and there's no limit on just how many can be collected.
Types[edit | edit source]
- Astoundingly Awesome Tales: Provides a broad variety of bonuses.
- Backwoodsman: Focuses on bonuses to crafting, harvesting, and general survival.
- Live & Love: Provides team-related bonuses.
- Grognak the Barbarian: Gain various combat and weapon related bonuses, focused on melee combat.
- Guns and Bullets: Gain various combat and weapon related bonuses, focused on ranged combat.
- Scouts' Life: Provides bonuses focusing on survival, travel, and camping.
- Tales from the West Virginia Hills: Provides 15% bonus to damage against unique Appalachian monsters.
- Tesla Science: Provides various bonuses related to heavy, energy, and exotic weapons.
- Tumblers Today: Provides various lockpicking bonuses.
- U.S. Covert Operations Manual: Provides various stealth-oriented bonuses.
- The Unstoppables: Confers a 5% chance to receive no damage from various types of enemy attacks.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Spawn locations for perk magazines are numerous in each of the six zones. These are covered in the following article
- Fallout 76 perk magazine locations