Fallout 1 and 2 characters project
|This page lists all characters in the original Fallout.|
- 1 Player characters
- 2 Companions
- 3 Vault 13
- 4 Shady Sands
- 5 Khans
- 6 Junktown
- 7 The Hub
- 8 Boneyard
- 9 Necropolis
- 10 Brotherhood of Steel at Lost Hills
- 11 Mariposa Military Base
- 12 Children of the Cathedral
- 13 Other
- 14 See also
Player characters[edit | edit source]
There are four main player characters:
- Albert - charismatic lawyer.
- Max Stone - strong and stupid.
- Natalia - thief.
- Vault Dweller - the main character, custom made.
Four additional player characters were introduced in Fallout Official Survival Guide:
Companions[edit | edit source]
There are five characters that will join you in Fallout:
- Dogmeat - loyal dog who can be found in Junktown with Phil.
- Ian - in Shady Sands.
- Katja - skav in the Boneyard with the Followers of the Apocalypse.
- Tandi - in Shady Sands. Can be rescued from the Khans and never returned. TH
- Tycho - Desert Ranger in the Skum Pitt in Junktown.
- Cindy - concerned vault dweller.
- Lyle - concerned vault dweller.
- Vault 13 Overseer - leader of Vault 13. TH
- Theresa - leader of the rebel faction in the vault.
- Agatha - storyteller. Cut from the final version.
- Aradesh - leader of Shady Sands and father of Tandi. TH
- Curtis - farmer.
- Elder - meant to be a Talking Head, but wasn't included with the release of the game.
- Jarvis - Seth's younger brother.
- Katrina - greets strangers.
- Razlo - doctor.
- Seth - leader of the guards.
- Tandi - daughter of Aradesh. TH
Khans[edit | edit source]
- Alya - post near Shady Sands.
- Diana - armorer.
- Garl - leader of the Khans.
- Gwen - Garl's adviser.
- Petrox - lead raider.
- Tolya - scout.
- Andrew - prison guard.
- Gizmo - runs Gizmo's casino. TH
- Gustofer - takes bets for boxing matches.
- Ismarc - singer in the Skum Pitt.
- Hernandez - a gambler
- Izo - Gizmo's bodyguard.
- Kalnor - guard at the front gate.
- Kenji - works for Gizmo.
- Killian Darkwater - mayor of Junktown, and runs Dark Waters. TH
- Lars - head of the guards.
- Marcelles - owns the Crash-House Inn.
- Neal - owner of the Skum Pitt.
- Phil - owned Dogmeat.
- Saul - boxer.
- Sinthia - hooker in the Crash-House Inn.
- Trish - waitress at the Skum Pitt.
- Cougar - Doc Morbid's guard.
- Doc Morbid - doctor of Junktown.
- Flash - Doc Morbid's guard.
- Gretch - Doc Morbid's assistant.
Skulz[edit | edit source]
- Shark - in the Skum Pitt.
- Sherry - informs outsiders about the Skulz as they enter the hangout.
- Vinnie - leader of the Skulz.
The Hub[edit | edit source]
Entrance[edit | edit source]
- Billy - watches the brahmin.
- Dan - owns the wagons and brahmin.
- John - security guard.
- Luke - helpful greeter.
- Mat - helpful greeter.
- Iguana Bob - vendor of Iguana-on-a-stick.
- Irwin - has a raider problem on his farm.
- Lemmy - normally in front of the Maltese Falcon.
- Mitch - owner of the All-n-One Store.
- Mrs. Stapleton - librarian.
- Justin Greene - sheriff of The Hub.
- Kenny - deputy under Justin Greene.
- Tony Fry - right hand of Justin Greene.
- Demetre Romara - head of the Crimson Caravan and father of Keri.
- Keri Romara - works for her father, Demetre.
- Beth - weapon dealer.
- Butch Harris - head of Far Go Traders. TH
- Rutger - works for Butch.
- Sid - Beth's 'sweet', and guard.
- Avery - guard.
- Guido - Lorenzo's guard in front.
- Leone - Lorenzo's guard in front.
- Lorenzo Giovanni - owner and operator.
- Harold - a strange, ghoulish mutant. TH
- Jake - weapons dealer in Old Town.
- Slappy - insane citizen outside Harold's.
- Vance - drug dealer.
- Daren Hightower - merchant in the Heights district.
- George - door guard.
- Leon - Daren Hightower's personal bodyguard.
- Rick - guard.
- Chris Avellone - bounty hunter.
- Chuck - worker.
- Lorraine - works for Sammael.
- Miles - chemist.
- Sammael - a skav.
- Smitty - blacksmith.
- Tine - shopkeeper.
- Christine - Michael's wife.
- Dugan - a Nuka-Cola Addict.
- Greg - crazed junkie.
- MacRae - expert in unarmed combat.
- Michael - Christine's husband.
- Razor - leader of the Blades.
- Alan - studies philosophy.
- Amber - teacher and singer.
- Henry - guard
- Herion - guard
- Jake - a good fighter.
- Jelissa - guard
- Jessica - guard
- Lynda - guard
- Mohandki - guard
- Nancy - guard
- Nicole - leader of the Followers. TH
- Percy - guard
- Savil - guard
- Shannon - guard
- Talius - mutant in the basement.
- Barry - member of Harry's squad.
- Gary - member of Harry's squad.
- Harry - super mutant leader of the Watershed group. TH
- Larry - a rather kind member.
- Sally - member of Harry's squad.
- Terry - protects supplies.
Floor 1[edit | edit source]
- Anthony - initiate training to be a Scribe.
- Brenden - initiate.
- Jennifer - Paladin
- Michael - arms and ammunition supplier.
- Rhombus - Head Paladin. TH
- Talus - Knight.
- Thomas - initiate trainer.
Floor 2[edit | edit source]
Floor 3[edit | edit source]
- Kyle - mechanic.
- Paul - head of Energy Weapons Development.
- Sophia - historian and scribe.
- Vree - Head Scribe. TH
Floor 4[edit | edit source]
- Abel - a super mutant.
- Flip - guard of Sarah's cell.
- Krupper - one of Mariposa's prison guards.
- Kyle - guards airlock door.
- Lieutenant - the overseer of the Military Base. TH
- Mister Handy - robot guard.
- Sarah - prisoner in love with Flip.
- VanHagan - messenger from the Children of the Cathedral.
- Calder - teenage chanter.
- Sasha - Siberian Husky Dog.
- Slummer - guard-type.
- Zark - thug who is sick of the 'bullshit'.
- Dane - mentally defunct member on second level of church.
- Dr. Wu - healer.
- Francis - meditating member.
- Lasher - member of the Children.
- Laura - one of the Followers of the Apocalypse working as a spy. TH
- Morpheus - leader of the Children. TH
- Ton - mutated man who is a servant.
- Viola - woman who is far gone.
- Zack Barstow
Vault[edit | edit source]
- Gideon - psyker beneath the church.
- Jeremiah - stands guard at the vault.
- Lucy - failed psyker beneath the church.
- Master - worshiped by the Children. and beneath the church TH
- Moore - psyker beneath the church.
- Vincent - super mutant guard.
- Wiggum - psyker beneath the church.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Ed - skeleton outside of Vault 13.
- Lox - merchant found in random encounter.
- Patrick the Celt - celtic character found in a random encounter.
- ZAX 1.2 - super computer in the Glow.