In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Female, Auto-calc stats
Oh, my! Aren't you a stud. I'm Fantasia. If you need something, just let me know.”— Fantasia, to the Lone Wanderer.
If Dukov is killed and Cherry goes to Rivet City, Fantasia will remain in Dukov's place, wandering around and drinking. If you speak to her, she may respond as if you had just told her of Dukov's death (even if you killed him in front of her earlier). She will explain briefly what used to go on there and why she is so scantily dressed, and express regret that Dukov is gone and the good times are over.
Interactions with the player character
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
Drops on death
- "Oh, my! Aren't you a stud. I'm Fantasia. If you need something, just let me know."
- "Hello, honey. I'm Fantasia. You're not going to be staying long, are you?"
Fantasia appears only in Fallout 3.
- Sometimes, if you use the Lady Killer perk on Fantasia to get the key from Dukov for You gotta shoot em' in the head, she will go through the dialogue agreeing to do so, but then walk upstairs and stand in a room away from everyone else. Eventually Dukov will walk past her and she will swipe the key (apparently she prefers to steal from him in the bedroom). This usually means standing around near her for several minutes to get Dukov to walk past her. If you talk with her before she grabs the key, she will have the normal dialogue options as when you first met her.
- It seems that Fantasia can occasionally disappear. The reason is unknown.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.72: "Fantasia
Fantasia, 23, has a philosophy: she'd "rather be a whore than dead." She lives up to her end of the bargain with Dukov, who parties with her and Cherry constantly. Like Cherry, she's clad in undergarments and is here for protection, a few Caps, and a little Jet."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)