Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
I told you to stop eating that iguana-on-a-stick! Open a window! Augh!”
Background[edit | edit source]
The man of the house wears a sweat-stained button-down dress shirt with a yellowed undershirt beneath, waiting for his brahmin pot pie. He's a rather short-tempered fellow, who has perpetual problems finding work.
His wife (wearing a stained apron with a poodle on it and pink, plastic curlers in her hair) is not very happy with the state of affairs, and has retaliated by adding too much pepper to his pie, throwing away the Cat's Paw magazine her husband is fond of and reciprocating with equally hurtful words.
Despite the feuding, they still love each other. Ah, the power of marriage.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character has no special interactions.|
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
- The feuding couple will ask the Chosen One to leave their house using the derogatory term "pinkie". The Chosen One can capitalize on their argument by acquiring the Cat's Paw magazine the female threw away.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Super mutant armor|
Drops on death
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "-Where's my freakin' brahmin pot pie, woman?!
-Fix your own damn pot pie, you lazy lump of pus!"
- "-Go easy on the pepper this time, you cow!
-...(mumble) give him as much damn pepper as I want to (mumble)... "
- "-Where were you last night?!
-Scrubbing your dirty drawers in the town well, as usual!"
- "-Where's my Cat's Paw? You threw it out again, didn't you?
-What do you need that filth for when you've got me right here?!"
-I told you to stop eating that iguana-on-a-stick! Open a window! Augh!"
- "-Zaius at the mine says he may have some work for me next month.
-Good! If it'll get your fat ass out of the house, I'm all for it!"
- "-This place it a damn mess! When are you gonna' get to cleanin', woman?
-As soon as you start showing me some fucking respect, you bastard!"
- "-You got a real smart mouth on ya' woman!
-There's gotta be some brains SOMEWHERE in this house!"
- "-Do you want the backside of my hand, woman?
-I don't want ANYTHING associated with your backside!"
- "-I love you, woogums.
-I love you too, sugerplumps."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The feuding couple appears only in Fallout 2.